[Music] M.net/km M!countdown

Guest xeudaemonic

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teukstrid

M!Countdown has previously been recorded in different available places such as a KBS concert hall. Mnet is currently having a new building under construction which will also be hosting M!Countdown.

They might be in the change right now and that's why they have decided to take the show off air for a while as they are making changes.

Not sure though but I know for a fact that they are building a new 'concert hall'.

@nGhibudDy: The show havent previously had any ticketing service. You just had to show up early and you'd most likely be let in. Since the show isnt airing right now it's not much I can tell you though^^ It might start again with the same rules or with different rules but I have no idea. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

hi to all the ppl wondering about MCD i just found a man who works there on twitter!!

yuneyrubicon : M countdown will be on air soon. If u want some mor chaeyeon's photo here we go

x28b0970.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 09Superb

M!Countdown has previously been recorded in different available places such as a KBS concert hall. Mnet is currently having a new building under construction which will also be hosting M!Countdown.

They might be in the change right now and that's why they have decided to take the show off air for a while as they are making changes.

Not sure though but I know for a fact that they are building a new 'concert hall'.

@nGhibudDy: The show havent previously had any ticketing service. You just had to show up early and you'd most likely be let in. Since the show isnt airing right now it's not much I can tell you though^^ It might start again with the same rules or with different rules but I have no idea. Sorry.

Really appreciate the information you gave us, I have wondered about the sudden hitaus with Mnet Countdown for a while :( I hope it will come back soon although it takes years to build up a new concert hall. Last year M Countdown's light effects were the best among them all <3

• 3 weeks later...

2nqzfnm.jpg

3개월만에 부활하는 케이블 채널 Mnet `엠카운트다운`(이하 `엠카`)에 아이돌 그룹 멤버 8명이 MC를 맡았다.

2PM 닉쿤, 준호, 찬성, 2AM 조권, 정진운, 씨엔블루 강민혁, 엠블랙 이준, 지오가 새롭게 개편된 `엠카`의 새로운 MC로 발탁 된 것.김기웅CP는 “이들 8명은 현재 대한민국 가요계를 대표하는 HOT 스타이자 20대 대표 아이콘들이다”며 “글로벌 뮤직 쇼를 표방하며 국내 가요계의 현 트렌드를 정확하고 발 빠르게 시청자들에게 전달하는데 있어 이들 만큼 적격은 없다고 생각해 MC로 선정하게 됐다”고 밝혔다.

이들 8명은 매회 엠카운트다운 쇼 구성에 따라 3~4명이 한 팀을 이뤄 돌아가며 진행을 할 예정이다. 기존 1~2명이 고정 진행을 했던 것과는 확연히 다른 방식인 셈.

김 기웅CP는 “엠카운트다운은 매회 트렌디하고 실험적인 이색 공연들을 꾸준히 선보일 예정이다. 그런 점에서 프로그램의 얼굴이라 할 수 있는 MC의 역할은 무척이다 중요하다. 이에 공연 콘셉트에 맞는 사람들을 그 주 MC로 무대 위에 올릴 예정이다”며 “시청자들의 입장에서는 색다른 볼 거리와 스페셜한 무대들을 볼 수 있다는 점에서 매주가 신선한 방송이 될 것이다”고 전했다.

오는 2월 18일 개편 첫 방송에서는 8명의 MC가 총 출동, 특별한 무대를 선보일 예정이다.

Cable channel Mnet's M Countdown has been resurrected after 3 months. Eight idol group members will be its new MC's.

2PM's Nichkhun, Junho, Chansung, and 2AM's Jo Kwon, Jung Jinwoon, CN Blue's Kang Minhyuk, MBLAQ's Lee Joon and G.O. are the new M Countdown MC's. Kim Kiwoong CP has stated, "These eight members are the HOT stars that represent Korean music of today. They are the icons of the 20's. We hope to become a global music show and there is nobody else but these eight that can deliver the current trends to the viewers."

The eight will be split into teams of 3~4 people and will be rotating every show, different from the standard 1~2 MC casts.

Kim Kiwoong CP went on to state, "M Countdown will be showing unique and trendy performances each episode. The roles of the MC's are especially important since they will become the mascots of the show. The rotating MC's for each episode will be chosen based on the concept of the the episode's performances. I think it will be a fresh broadcast that will allow viewers to experience different special stages."

The first episode is set to broadcast on the 18th of February with all of the eight MC's and a special stage.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : MAEIL NEWS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

-----------------

I went to check their official site: http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/?bidx=mcountdown and it's not even updated. -__-;;;

I'm wondering if the time is the same and what's the lineup?!~~~ @w@

Guest tohoblaq

Does anyone know where you can watch it live? Tvants doesn't seem to stream it anymore.

It doesn't?! Why not??? Oh no. Where can we watch it then? :(

Guest ohmylamb.

Does anybody here knows what time it starts?

I'm not really sure 'cos I checked from the first page but it's like... this is a revamp so yeah?

I wanna watch it live~~~

http://kpopflash.net/stream/ is currently streaming it! ^^ The show just started!

And the new MCD official site is: http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2

Lineup:

2010.02.18 (목)PM 6:00 ~ 7:30

상암 CJ E&M 센터 2F 스튜디오 지도보

2AM,CNBLUE,다비치,Brown Eyed Girls,민경훈,이석훈(SG워너비),김종국,박미경,Gavy NJ,U-KISS,제국의 아이들,안진경

출연자는 사정에 의해 변경될 수 있습니다.

Lineup:

2010.02.18 PM 6:00 ~ 7:30 KST

2AM, CNBLUE, Davichi, Brown Eyed Girls, Min Kyung Hoon, Lee Seok Hun (SG Wannabe), Kim Jong Kook, Park Mi Kyung, Gavy NJ, U-KISS, ZE:A, Ahn Jin Kyung

The situation can be changed by Performers

Archived