• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

[HQ] Music Bank (2009-07-10).avi [823.3 MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae, SHINee, 2PM, 2NE1, 4Minute, M (Minwoo), Beige, Park Jung Hyun, Moon Hee Jun, Park Hyun Bin, K Will (ft. Taecyeon), WAX, One2, GilMe (ft. Eun Ji Won), IU, Brand New Day, Speed Motion, Untouchable, Dia, Ko Yoo Jin, No.1 Korean, Noise

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] 2PM – Hate You on Music Bank (2009-07-10).avi [151.47 MB]

[HQ] SHINee – Juliette on Music Bank (2009-07-10).avi [150.32 MB]

[HQ] 4Minute – Hot Issue on Music Bank (2009-07-10).avi [162 MB]

Do NOT take these cuts out. Thanks! :D

2NE1 – Pretty Boy, I Don’t Care on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [59.45 MB]

2PM – Hate You on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [34.97 MB]

2PM – K-Chart Ranking on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [9.35 MB]

4Minute – Hot Issue, Ending on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [44.57 MB]

IU – Waiting Room, You Know on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [35.88 MB]

K.Will – One Drop in A Second ft. Taec (2PM) on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [30.40 MB]

M – Waiting Room, Minnovation on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [41.19 MB]

Moon Hee Jun – Toy on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [33.69 MB]

Park Hyun Bin – Daechan Life on Music Bank (2009-07-10).avi [26.82 MB]

SHINee – Juliette on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [32.87 MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae – Tell Me Your Wish (Genie), No. 1 on Music Bank (2009-07-10) [cashewmania].avi [63.18 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest Senorita_

2009.07.17 Performers List

Starts at 6:30pm KST

Comeback Stage - Norazo, Cool, Kim Kyung Ho

Music Stage - SNSD, 2PM, Ilac, 4Minute, Jung Min (Feat. Ji Sun), Koyote, 2NE1, Untouchable, 8eight, Jun Jin, M, Rani, Yoo Seung Chan, Jo Won Sun, Vitamin, Beige, X-ing, Kim Jong Wook, Oh Ah Mi

Guest dbskmagic

^^So, Shinee won't be performing this week? I wonder why..I hope it's not because of the problem between Onew and that show, lol.

and X-ing? Is it something different from the old Xing? I thought they disband already, no? I'm really confused. aishh. Or maybe I'm just imagining too much. But it's really X-ing, maybe it's different. lol.

Guest fallen*angel

shinee's not performing? they didnt have a goodbye stage so whatsup with that? .___.

and I thought 2pm already finished promotions... -.-

xing! <3 O_O after so long..?

snsd! <3<3<3

Guest Stephy18

shinee's not performing? they didnt have a goodbye stage so whatsup with that? .___.

and I thought 2pm already finished promotions... -.-

xing! <3 O_O after so long..?

snsd! <3<3<3

2pm hasnt finished promotions yet. However, this week is their goodbye stages. Last performance on July 19.

From 21 July 2009 onwards,

KBS World (Asia) will be changing some of the broadcast times

and adding ONE LIVE/DIRECT Broadcast (unsubbed, I presume) of Music Bank.

Time stated are Singapore Time

Tuesdays (21/07) @ 6pm (First broadcast : subbed - unchanged)

Thursdays (23/07) @11:20pm (Repeat broadcast : subbed - new timing)

Fridays (24/07) @ 5:40pm (New timing & LIVE broadcast, unsubbed?)

KBS World Weekly Prog Schedule Template

does anyone know how i can get tickets to attend a music bank recording? is it similar to sbs inkigayo's where its chosen through lottery?

although i do think tat i have seen this somewhere in soompi,i cant seem to find it anymore~ does anyone know how to attent the live perf/recording of MB?

Don't know if this OLD TIP would be of any help to you . . . good luck and enjoy your trip

can i ask how long does kbs world take to show the mubank that was shown on korea kbs?

Last week, KBSW aired the Eng-subbed version of 2009-06-26 episode.

On 21 July 2009, it would probably be 2009-07-03 episode with Eng-subs, so the difference is approx 2.5weeks.

does anyone know how i can get tickets to attend a music bank recording? is it similar to sbs inkigayo's where its chosen through lottery?

Just found the following info at KBS World FAQ. . .

The <Music Bank> is a live Korean pop-music show which takes place every Friday at 18:30. The venue is located in KBS Shin-Gwan TV Hall and you can get free tickets by calling the <Music Bank> show. The following is how to get the tickets. You have to be twelve of age or over to apply for the ticket.

1. Call the <Music Bank> reservation number +82 2 780 0423. The phone line will open as soon as the previous week’s show ends. (e.g. You can call for the ticket of 23 January show when the 19 January show ends.)

2. The reservation number will be given on first come first served basis and it is possible for one person to get two tickets.

3. The reservation line will be closed if it is fully booked.

4. There may be standing tickets available.

5. You have to know the exact reservation number before coming to KBS TV Shin-Gwan TV Hall on the day of the <Music Bank>.

6. The tickets will be distributed in front of KBS Shin-Gwan TV Hall from 16:30 to 17:30.

7. The hall will open from 17:30 till 18:00 for people to enter and after 18:00 no entrance is allowed.

8. Before you come please click here and check the Music Bank website's notice board for any changes. Please bear in mind that the website is available only in Korean.

Guest toskas

MusicBank E519 09/07/17

뮤직뱅크 519회.090717.HDTV.XviD-ENTAL.avi

829.36 MB

**download link removed**

Hi Toskas

I tried to send you a PM, but I guess your account is too new to access into it . . .

Please take note of the Soompi Music Forum House Rules about providing Direct Download links . . .

3.) Do not post or request for direct download links.As long as the file is downloadable, it is not allowed. Streaming links are okay to post.

a.) Direct download links are not allowed to be posted. These include direct links from file hosting servers such as Sendspace, Megaupload, YouSendIt, Mediafire, zSHARE, RapidShare, etc. as well as from private servers, torrents and Clubbox.

I would advise you to remove them before you get a warning from the Mods.

Archived