[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

@stargazer187 

Spoiler

I stopped watching for the last 2 episodes.  I want to wait for it to complete and then marathon it.  I love LJK, been a long time fan of his.  The two websites I go to to watch dramas have the episode last evening already.  Sigh.

TVN is killing me but I don't think we'll have previews text or otherwise till Wednesday. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong K2 chingu deul :wub:

Good day everyone :lol:. Omo our K2 thread is moving very slow now.......i bet once the preview is out, this thread will be active again.

I come in here few times a day daily just to read any new posts ;). Today is Wednesday, I hope the written preview will be out soon. Then we will get the video preview on Thursday. Yeah!

Guest julie721

@alekaonu sooooooooo slow.. Blame TVN!!! They're so stingy these past day... No video preview, no written preview.. Nope, nadda, zero!!!! pitchfork_devil2.gif

same, I check various sources several times since yesterday.. I even stalked JCW and YoonA's personal team SNS account.. All I got just that these teams were hanging together as usual-->they're filming... But nothing "update" worthy.. thimc1crying2death.gif

last week we got our preview by Wednesday, so I hope TVN will release it today.. Come on TVN, the thirst is real!!!

50304-the-thirst-is-real-new-text-the-th

On 10/17/2016 at 0:55 AM, ReemKanabta said:

Sadly this is exactly how I feel about the K2

14731161_10157692611895457_3363325981472

CR: xxiclaiirdelunee IG

I had high expectations when I watched the first episodes, it's not interesting for me like before, even my favorite character CYJ is going to the route of being a black one dimensional, but I will keep watching and I'm happy to have met all of you here in the thread, I enjoy reading your posts, even if we don't see or agree on the same things

Hide contents

scream let me love you

Lol no really

200w.gif#16

I feel the same way about the drama! I honestly don't like how they are messing up YooJin's character and making her into a worse character! 

I'm so bored I'm dying......help!!

I have K2 on rewind and pause so I can drool over my fave parts.  I am so tired of twiddling my thumbs that I might just dust off my computer to make a MV of my fave couple JehAnna.  Sigh.  Thank God my shows are coming up Wed Thurs so I'll be occupied until Friday.

Annyeong @julie721 i like your status pic, its Yoona in Love Rain :). Did you watch the drama too? I have to say I watched all of Yoona's drama except Cinderella Man.

As for Ji Chang Wook, I watched his Smile Dong Hae, Healer, Empress Ki and now K2. I have not watched Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Five Fingers.

I only watched Song Yoon Ah's previous dramas Hotelier (mainly because of Bae Yong Jun) and On Air (still missing Park Yong Ha :().

How about you @julie721? @klgirl?

Text preview ep9!

<THE K2(더 케이투)> – 9화 미리보기 New

세상 밖으로 나온 안나. 제하의 헌신과 보호 속에 잠시나마 행복한 한 때를 즐기고.. 어느 순간 각자의 마음속에 서로가 자리 잡아 가고 있음을 느끼는데...

한편, 안나를 이용하려는 성원의 계략에 흔들리는 안나. JSS를 밀어내려는 성원의 반란과 유진의 분노가 부딪히면서 내홍에 휩싸이는 JB가문. 남매간의 혈투 속 한복판에 던져진 안나와 제하. 안나는 유진에게 복수하기 위해 성원 편에 서고, 유진과 동맹을 맺은 제하는 이제 위험한 외줄타기를 시작하는데.. 

접기

1 minute ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @julie721 i like your status pic, its Yoona in Love Rain :). Did you watch the drama too? I have to say I watched all of Yoona's drama except Cinderella Man.

As for Ji Chang Wook, I watched his Smile Dong Hae, Healer, Empress Ki and now K2. I have not watched Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Five Fingers.

I only watched Song Yoon Ah's previous dramas Hotelier (mainly because of Bae Yong Jun) and On Air (still missing Park Yong Ha :().

How about you @julie721? @klgirl?

I watched JCW's Healer, Smile Donghae, Empress Ki, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and now K2. I will probably watch Five Fingers when he goes off to military service and I'll miss his sweet personality.   SYA so far none.

Omo, the translation service I used say that Anna and JH will have a period of romance together before trouble rears its ugly head.

Omo, Omo. I hope somebody can translate better than systran.

Anna who came out to the world outside. For a while enjoys the happy about time be in Je-hadevotion, and protection. the place catches is each other to mind of which instantaneous each one,feels On the other hand, Anna who shakes tostrategy of the support to use Anna. The rebellionof the support to push out JSS and anger ofEugene are bumped against, the JB family which is enveloped to internal disturbance. In bloody fightbetween of the brother and sister is thrown to themiddle, Anna and Je-ha. As for Anna in order to take revenge to Eugene to the support side withthe library and Eugene as for Je-ha who entered into an alliance recently starts a dangerous walking on a single line.

Guest julie721

@alekaonu yup that's Hanna chibi from love rain... I watch all her drama.. Even the one "I-don't-know-why-the-crap-I'm-watching-this-drama" GOWZY (her C-drama) religiously.. Hahaha.. Even the one she only cameo-ing.. (I'm crazy, my hubby though so too)

as JCW, I watch healer, empress Ki (not all), K2.. I remember I didn't finish five fingers, only ep 1-2.. I fell in like with him in healer but I fall in LOVE with him in K2, because he's more masculine in this drama.. Totally my style!!! emoticon-026.gif

omo omo omo.. The written preview is out!!!

Guest julie721

I'm not busy today... So let's spam the thread to make it more alive and fun... It's been so dead and quiet these last two days.. We need more fun!! 65f5bedc.gif

1 hour ago, notohaterfans said:

The only thing I get on the text preview is Anna and JH will be together...  Hahahaha 

Ofcourse they WILL!! I mean together right? Jeha will do anything TOGETHER... Reading @klgirl super translation:

"Anna who came out to the world outside. For a while enjoys the happy about time be in Je-ha devotion, and protection"

Jeha is in full devotion mode... So don't worry, our namja aims to please Anna.. Anna will finally going outside of her castle/prison/villa (eh, beach maybe 87068b72.gif).. But, don't worry yeorubuuuuun.. It's clearly stated above that Jeha will wear protection..  So it's safe! She's safe because he knows what he's doing, he's expert right???<-- of course he is, you don't want Anna and himself to get sunburnt without protection right? They have to maintain their silky smooth skin, by protection I mean sunscreen here.. They're on the beach anyway!!!!

aaa9ff9095e491c6d47ce4d35139987352f41093

Added:

(this part is not trolling) From The K2 Ep 9 text preview, Anna will start doing revenge on Yoojin by standing by Sungwon (Yoojin's brother) side to go against her. And Jeha will be caught in a dilemma since one has a special position in his heart (Anna) and one is who he called a friend/ally (Yoojin) (credit @mystarangel)

Here's ep 9 text preview :wub:

Anna came out to the World. Enjoying the happy one moment with Jeha dedication and protect... One moment you feel in your own mind that is going to hold positions with each other...

Meanwhile, Anna want to use trick to encouragement shaking Anna. Anna and Jeha thrown in the middle of bloody fight. In order to take Anna revenge from Yujin she's standing on the yujin brother side, Yujin and the alliance now signed Jeha to start begins a dangerous tightrope to others.

correct me if i was wrong :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, notohaterfans said:

The only thing I get on the text preview is Anna and JH will be together...  Hahahaha 

cuz that's important one honey.. and mostly the scene I have been waiting for hahahahhaa... you know its mean that's the only thing I wan to know the most.. thank you so..

1 hour ago, julie721 said:

Jeha is in full devotion mode... So don't worry, our namja aims to please Anna.. Anna will finally going outside of her castle/prison/villa (eh, beach maybe 87068b72.gif).. But, don't worry yeorubuuuuun.. It's clearly stated above that Jeha will wear protection..  So it's safe! She's safe because he knows what he's doing, he's expert right???<-- of course he is, you don't want Anna and himself to get sunburnt without protection right? They have to maintain their silky smooth skin, by protection I mean sunscreen here.. They're on the beach anyway!!!!

omo omo chingoo! you're naughty :tounge_xd: ! and i like it :glasses: hahahahha. 

nado.. i like JCW style in the k2 he is more masculine, cooler, sexier! urgghh!! i love him hahahaah 

Annyeong @julie721 @klgirl @riiko1988 @eva23 @ashvaugn @auomiiii @notohaterfans @plappi @tianaa

Yeah lets liven up this thread while waiting for Friday to come. You see above, from @riiko1988 onwards, the id is not in blue..don't know why :(

:P Aigoo @julie721 chingu, you are cheeky and that suits me fine. Me too :) Glad to know from the written preview, JehAnna will be getting closer and JH will protect his crush very closely from any kinds of danger. It seems that now Anna will be appearing more and more in all episodes, yeah! Of course YJ is still there, she's one of the leads after all.

Do we have any chingu who likes to write fanfic? If yes, please write one about JehAnna and I promise i will read every chapter.

Archived