[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Oh my, love this episode tonight so intense, even if I don't understand fully what they are talking about...I'm so sad for JJ, it seems Namdoo will betray him..Time to read your translations,btw,  thanks guys for the effort for translating..4 episodes left..:cry: I will surely miss this drama..

• Like 9

When Jun Jae was having an intense talk with his dad and JJ was trying 2 take him out of the house, His dad suddenly said something to him that JJ paused for a moment and was a bit shocked!!

did you guys notice that???

can someone translate what they said?

I am dying 2 watch this episode subbed :tears:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, damnfreakinJIHYUN said:

Omg my heart in this scene ,i thought he will throw hammer at sc

me too.....i thought he want to hit her ....he do that to JJ last time...SC is a fast runner with a new shoe that JJ give it to her....i thinks it's a waterproof shoes ....:grin:

• Like 7

Oh my freaking goodness!!!!! 

What sort of episode is this?!?! So intense at the last part, so touching in the beginning! And JJ, where is our gutter-land kiss?! But the hug made up for the lack of torrid kiss. So tight, so heartwarming! Hugs are better in this scene. He prolly has so much to be thankful to SC for!

And I guess ND is going to be the bad guy soon? What with the memory flashes of seeing SC as a mermaid and past life evilness. 

Superb acting by LMH and JJH today! 

I hope they won't play out the parts on our couple having a rift. Last 4 episodes alr, too late for that!!! They need to work together to fight the baddies! 

OMG, I'm really hoping that ND won't be bad in this life though. Sighs. They went through things together in this life. Argh~~~

@mythicalove I really ended up watching the ep at Mac. Hahahs. The YouTube live stream has been awesome so far! 

• Like 10

How do I express myself? 

This episode left me will too much feels!

I'm all over the place! 

Happy.

Sad.

Hurt.

Shocked.

Scared.

Mind-blown.

Heart-wrenching.

Excited.

Anxious.

What more? 

I've got to collect my thoughts together before writing about this one. 

• Like 11

The man with the ring!!! Maybe he is actually Nam Do!!! Nam Do is a more convincing villain!! Throughout the drama, he has been creepy too. The pool scene with Chung.... that was superrrr creepy!! I think Nam Do is gonna remember Chung is a mermaid. Remember we were talking about the tangerine?? I think it was Nam Do in past who killed that man too with poison!! 

Jo Nam Do! Jo Nam Do!!! His name is in my mind!! Lol his character is So smartly written!!! 

I think writer first toyed us with Ma Da youn. Then he toyed us with CH. BUT the TRUE threat and evil could be Nam Do!!!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, nika94 said:

The man with the ring!!! Maybe he is actually Nam Do!!! Nam Do is a more convincing villain!! Throughout the drama, he has been creepy too. The pool scene with Chung.... that was superrrr creepy!! I think Nam Do is gonna remember Chung is a mermaid. Remember we were talking about the tangerine?? I think it was Nam Do in past who killed that man too with poison!! 

Jo Nam Do! Jo Nam Do!!! His name is in my mind!! Lol his character is So smartly written!!! 

I think writer first toyed us with Ma Da youn. Then he toyed us with CH. BUT the TRUE threat and evil could be Nam Do!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!

Mind blowing! 

I remember all the talk and speculations we had of the tangerines towards the beginning, and now it's made its way back. Perhaps all that talk didn't end up in vain after all. 

Mind blowing! 

• Like 11

@nika94 I totally agree with you! Yes, because they didn't show the face of the man with the ring and ND and CH has almost the same height. I do believe too that he will remember that Chung is a mermaid. Yes, I remember we were talking about tangerine and ND offered JJ tangerine but he refused it instead SC ate the tangerine. For me the true evil here is ND because he will be the person JJ wont suspect as someone bad and second is CH. There will be more twist for the last 4 episodes. What if ND and CH are actually friends in the present life? But wait, where is Tae Oh and Cha Se Ah's past life? 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, nika94 said:

When Jun Jae was having an intense talk with his dad and JJ was trying 2 take him out of the house, His dad suddenly said something to him that JJ paused for a moment and was a bit shocked!!

did you guys notice that???

can someone translate what they said?

I am dying 2 watch this episode subbed :tears:

Because he told Jj something about him being a con man @nika94 

• Like 9

But when our mermaid had a flash back of Mdy life, in the sageuk time , the director should have shown it from Mdy point of view,  in my opinion the director shown it from our mermaids point of view , if she was viewing his past she should have seen the killer because Mdy knew it wasn't him that killed the mermaid,  so therefore we have a loophole.

Or am I looking to much into it. Also this is getting kind of scary with all the killers/villans, I do believe there will be no change of heart for nam doo if he is the killer or a participant,  because to him money comes first.

I remembered the time he said he does not like the fact the Jj is changing to become a better person, the way he said it was richard simmons scary . I mean if he acts like a villa on his own in any drama I would be richard simmons scared like seriously. 

But all in all we need to understand why our mermaid will be upset,  but like always she will get over it, I believe she might try at one point to solve the problem alone so Jj won't be hurt but yeah.

You can also see how much jn loves his dad, If I was him I was going to say since you know her better than anyone else and love her, the when she kills you don't call my name, the dad is just in denial atm or really is delusional. Jj weakness is the he is a con artist and that he lies, he couldn't tell him mom is job, because of how guilty he felt, so imagine when his dad told him he is a con artist during the argument thats why he won't believe him,. Sigh I want to rant more but I'm getting upset.our last episodes are going to be intense.

Our mermaid has taken Mdy out of the picture, he isn't our villan to worry about anymore. Looking at it he had a sad life .

• Like 10