[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

WOWWWW!! Another Great News! :)

I was checking the videos in Nave and I saw that the "Short Kiss Scene in the Bedscene" has been OVER half a million seen.

The Short Kiss Scene was seen 607,657!!

Isn't this amazing?? This is JunChung couple power!!
That was just a short kiss. But I was so cute and lovely!

Check the Link below! :))

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1338319

PS  The number of that Video being seen is STILL increasing!!! 

• Like 10

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Lee Min-ho jealous and upset

photo803196.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho from "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is jealous and upset. He's all pouty and Jeon Ji-hyeon is wondering why with her eyes wide open.

The stills of the fourteenth episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" were released prior to the actual broadcast on the 4th.

Joon-jae is sitting with his back towards Cheong and he looks unfamiliar as his eyes aren't like they usually are; loving and caring towards Cheong. Jeon Ji-hyeon is wide-eyed and trying to figure out why he's acting the way he is.

He's trying to show her that he's upset. It looks like Cheong is having dinner with his step-brother Heo Chi-hyeon (Lee Ji-hoon-I) and Joon-jae doesn't like that.

This scene calls for jealousy. Joon-jae is fuming with jealousy but he can't express it to Cheong and she doesn't understand what he's thinking.

The fourteenth episode of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" can be seen on the 4th.

http://www.hancinema.net/preview-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-lee-min-ho-jealous-and-upset-102113.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi @zerra24 a very warm welcome to you! :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nika94 said:

BROMANCE on the way!! :))

Mimi Couple!!! Are They referring to Hoe Jun Jae and The Detective?? :D:D  

Recently, there is a STILL showing hoe Jun jae and the detective working together!! :))

Knetizens are ALREADY liking The Bromance and getting Bromance Vibes. 

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=382&aid=0000532328&lfrom=twitter

Haha Yes, they are referring Detective Hong! Here Nam Dong already explained what Mimi exactly means 

HH3IWyq.jpg

Ivjvv9v.jpg

3FVg16v.jpg

Screenshots taken from viki

• Like 10

I went away for a few hours and came back with a lot of updates! We have been spoiled today with lots of LOTBS photos, stills, and articles pouring in. They even released a BTS cut for us lobsters as well. Boy, are they up to something? I'm feeling like they're handing it over to us too easily. What's the catch here? Lol. 

@heart_jjh thank you for posting the screencap of ND explaining what "Mimi" stands for. I had to go search it up because it was killing me that I couldn't recall what the first "mi" stands for. I went back to episode 12 and found it. I should have just checked on here because you already kindly uploaded it for us. Lol. 

----------------------------

Someone mentioned that CH changed his hair. I smell something fishy (pun intended). Has he changed for good or for bad? 

Our good and smart Cheongie. Seems like HJJ will reunite with his mother because of her. SC is really the best thing that ever happened to HJJ. :wub:

Hehehe, we have a new couple? Is HJJ an octopus? He has so many ships, 3 so far and are we still counting? 

1.) juncheong 

2.) Conman trio 

3.) Mimi couple 

I love how Mimi detective openly allows HJJ, a conartist, in on MDY's case. I mean, that's not just any information, those are confidential. Lol. He even takes HJJ to the police station to work with him. Only in korean dramas, only in korean dramas. Hahaha. I anticipate their bromance. 

--------------------

@zerra24 welcome to the thread. Please feel free to join in on the fun :blush:

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

I went away for a few hours and came back with a lot of updates! We have been spoiled today with lots of LOTBS photos, stills, and articles pouring in. They even released a BTS cut for us lobsters as well. Boy, are they up to something? I'm feeling like they're handing it over to us too easily. What's the catch here? Lol. 

@heart_jjh thank you for posting the screencap of ND explaining what "Mimi" stands for. I had to go search it up because it was killing me that I couldn't recall what the first "mi" stands for. I went back to episode 12 and found it. I should have just checked on here because you already kindly uploaded it for us. Lol. 

----------------------------

Someone mentioned that CH changed his hair. I smell something fishy (pun intended). Has he changed for good or for bad? 

Our good and smart Cheongie. Seems like HJJ will reunite with his mother because of her. SC is really the best thing that ever happened to HJJ. :wub:

Hehehe, we have a new couple? Is HJJ and octopus? He has so many ships, 3 so far and are we still counting? 

1.) juncheong 

2.) Conman trio 

3.) Mimi couple 

Haha please dont forget Yoona!!! The sweet little girl change him from Ahjussi to oppa! I think now she likes him too! 

One stuff upload this pic on his insta. They are enjoying the food trucks ;)

• Like 9

@heart_jjh you are most certainly correct! How did I forget about our lovely Yoona? Hehehe. So that's really 4 ships already. HJJ is surely an octopus lol. 

Awhhh, looks like the staffs are all being fed well. I am happy to know they're receiving lots of support. :)

-----------------

I can't wait for tonight's episode! LOTBS bonbang! 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

HJJ is surely an octopus lol. 

I cannot resist replying to this..  Hahahs. He is definitely an octopus cos he wanted SC to catch the pink octopus right? So that's the reason why the octopus played a role between SC and HJJ. Now we know. Hehe. :blush:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I cannot resist replying to this..  Hahahs. He is definitely an octopus cos he wanted SC to catch the pink octopus right? So that's the reason why the octopus played a role between SC and HJJ. Now we know. Hehe. :blush:

Hahahaha, great observation! 

--------------

@minekas awwwhhhh that moment between LMH and Tae Oh is so cute. I love their bromance. 

• Like 7

“Legend of the Blue Sea” side “Black Combination” Lee Min Ho - Park Hae Soo, “Getting Closer” - 04.01.2017

C1UBPyiUkAAHsDK.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Kang Seo Jeong] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” released their latest still cuts of the “Bromance Chemistry” (Bromance: Brotherly Romance) of Park Hae Soo and Lee Min Ho to the public.

The Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (Written by Park Ji Eun / Directed by Jin Hyuk / Culture Depot of South Korea / Production House Studio Dragon) just release the “Black Combination” shot of the con artist Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) and Detective Hong Dong Pyo (Park Hae Soo). On the latest still cuts, Detective Hong and Heo Jun Jae seems to look at the documents in front of them seriously, but making a perfect team with the same black-themed clothes. It became eye catching because it’s definitely shown that the two people are getting closer.In addition, we can’t help but to think that perhaps Heo Jun Jae have the potential to work on the Police Station, which is Detective Hong’s area of work. His quick response and correct suspicion to the direct target on a investigation is helping Detective Hong in solving the case and catch the criminal, the two people seems to emit a strong force. Heo Jun Jae with Detective Hong seems to be an expert, Jun Jae is currently looking at his phone with serious face.

As perhaps the viewers have already know, Heo Jun Jae team up with Detective Hong to chase after criminal Ma Dae Young (Seong Dong Il). In the previous episodes, Mae Dae Young manage to catch Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) by disguising himself as a taxi driver, it seems that Heo Jun Jae and Detective Hong are getting closer to investigate the taxi that Ma Dae Young has abandoned. At first, Detective Hong was reluctant to follow Heo Jun Jae’s directions, angry with Jun Jae’s own appearance which cause the audience’s laugh when Detective Hong began to follow Jun Jae’s every instructions.

This two people who are like the cartoon character “Tom and Jerry” (Story of a Mouse and Cat who seems keep chasing each other and hates each other but actually care about each other) are teaming up to pursue a target. Ma Dae Young became their greatest concern, hoping that their operation will be successful. Viewers are getting curious on what kind of synergy that the two will make until the end. Especially, no one seems to know Ma Dae Young better than Detective Hong who had the nickname of “Crazy Misery” and Heo Jun Jae. Viewers are wondering if they can succeed in capturing Ma Dae Young.

The representatives of “Legend of the Blue Sea” stated “Heo Jun Jae and Detective Hong are going to get closer in the process of capturing Ma Dae Young” and “Please keep the love and support to both of the characters to find clues in resolving the case~”/kangsj@osen.co.kr

http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/155381230975/legend-of-the-blue-sea-side-black-combination

• Like 9