[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, indien said:

Bored pills :lol:

LOL! Because there is no CKoTB this week, I'm missing Jota so I'm actually rewatching Jota in LoTJ. Fast forwarding to his parts, of course. I'm upto this part! High Five! I remember cracking up heaps bad when I first saw this and it still never fails to make me laugh. How can he still be cute even tho he farted, lol.

4 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

HOOOOOORAAAAAAY !!!!!!

Cant wait :grin:

wow...!   this is so cool! 

tks Melly!

nvr heard of this show before, so got curious and  check some vids ...  and wahla!  

there are  like  Kang HoDong, Lee So Geun and Hee Chul among the regular casts ...     :thumbsup:

as we know, HoDong and jota are tight and so is So Geun now ....  

and as for HeeChul and Jinkyung ... well,  they've collaborated before in the 'narcissus'  MV...  :wub:

cant wait to see how much love/teasing they are going to shower on our girl ....  LOL

This is my favourite of annleejota's videos. I remember when us samsamnizens talked about missing this hot hairstyle of his and his habbit of slicking it back. He looked super damn sexy doing it. This compilation of his hair slicks topped with the bgm OMGT is like feeding my fangirl soul. I've watched it a thousand times today. I can't get over this version OH MY HAIR THANKS! I can't unsee it now. Whenever I hear OMGT, I'm gonna accidentally sing "OH MY HAIR THANKS" !! LOLOL !!

More photos :glasses:

blank.gif

blank.gif

wedding_photo2160819100214entertain0.jpg

wedding_photo2160819100214entertain1.jpg

wedding_photo2160819100214entertain2.jpg

wedding_photo2160819100214entertain3.jpg

wedding_photo2160819100214entertain4.jpg

wedding_photo2160819100231entertain0.jpg

wedding_photo2160819100231entertain1.jpg

CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER AWESOME SATURDATE. :heart:    

Judging from these photos, we can see how polite and humble uri Jota is. Also, how HAPPY Jinkyung's mum is. She really is a fan. Just look at her trying to not smiling too much. In her mind, she must be like: "Keep calm, he is my son-in-law." LOL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Btw, uri couple is wearing black and white clothes. They look like couple clothes. 

Spoiler

They talked about what to wear in advance, didn't they? :joy::joy:

Love all the preview pictures. Look how deep his bow is. Such a respectful young gentleman. Maybe he changed into jeans to match his mother in law, lol. Some reckon it could be a present. We'll find out tmr! Not too long now!

If jota is my son in law, i think i wouldn't be able to stop myself laughing idiotly everyday. I wonder how can jk’s mum keep her composure throughout the meeting. 

Anyway I'm happy for jota, his mum in law seems to like him a lot like a fan girl. :blush:

It's been a long week for me it's really hard as a working mom,your social life and fangirling thing difficult to balance.:sweatingbullets:Hows everyone on the thread? Tomorrow is D day for our couple seems like the in laws like jt a lot?:) have a great week end ahead my loves see tomorrow here.:heart:

2 hours ago, linja said:

Love all the preview pictures. Look how deep his bow is. Such a respectful young gentleman. Maybe he changed into jeans to match his mother in law, lol. Some reckon it could be a present. We'll find out tmr! Not too long now!

if she really gave Jota that gucci jeans as a present... i want to have a mother in law like her!! but mom, please give me gucci bag rather than embroidered jeans *lol* -- somehow i don't like that kind of embroidered jeans.. oh well i guess i'm not into fashion thing :P

I just wonder with his hobbies doing some extreme sport which some of them (well yeah) kinda expensive and he wears expensive clothes , he has so much money (?)

Has anybody know about jota family? I am curious about his family but I got nothing from Google tho :")

Archived