[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

I just wanna say something, DO NOT take kpop twitter seriously. Please. I've been a kpop fans for like 3 years, an exo-l to be precise, so I know how bad kpop twitter fans can get. Of course not all of them are that bad but some are just *rolls my eyes* ew, and that's because their flop attempt at acting "edgy" and "shady". The most basic (example to what I'm talking about is the tweet embedded in one of the previous posts. And that tweet  is not really anything  and is harmless compared to other tweets I've came across. So whenever you come across a tweet like that one, just ignore it. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AnaeBabo said:

@shinjibvby

Sam Sam Checklist.

1. My husband does my make-up challenge!

Just thinking about it makes me giggle. This will probably shock Jinkyung since Jota knows how to do make-up! Imagine Jota's anaebabo smile + CG ponytails while painting jinkyung's face! hahah epic!

2. Meet Jota's other romantic flings (Bromance!) Seo Kang Joon or Hak Jin or Jae Yoon

I'm so loving your suggestions! It surprises me that Jota is interested in makeup so it would be interesting to see him trying it out on JK. Would love to know how her reaction will be like.

And Jota bromances are love! Its so squeal worthy to see how he gets so adorable with his hyungs!

2 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

My wish list is taking Samba lesson.

Even jota is shy but his sex appeal is undeniable,his passion on dancing is no joke too haha n jin kyung has admitted that she wants passionetly love. Intimate dance n their burning desire are PERFECT COMBO. Please grant my wish PD- nim :blush:

Oooh, this suggestion gets 100 likes by me. I'm already imagining them dancing sexily, so close together, body contact! *squeal*

@shinjibvby If I may add to the list, I would love to see them do another extreme sport. Like bungee jumping or sky diving. :)

Another one would be doing a live broadcast like Vapp together, when they're in between filming or something. Then we can see in real time the infamous "anae babo" smile. :love:

i have only soompi to rely on any news abt Madtwon and samsam couple. 

so in a way, i think its good that i am spared from all 'heartaches' ...

(went to dc only for the virtual ... )  ;)

anw,  i feel guilty. 

(since i am not into fashion),  i always thought that jota wears something ordinary  NOT KNOWING that those are actually branded stuffs!   :sweatingbullets:

so thanks @shinjibvby  for highlighting his fashion senses to someone ignorant as me .. :)

i saw jinkyung and my fave unnie!  yes!

see how fun she is....

jinkyung -ie ...  if u ever wear that short sexy red dress and pose in front of your hubby, i  guarantee you that his face will turned redder than that dress!   

:blush:   :love:

gtg...  thank u all for the many updates! 

Can they be any cuter. I'm slightly tipsy so I thought I was seeing things and was all, "wait does his skates something...drink more :P" then I enlarged to see they say "Jin Kyung" this adorkable dork. Jota, just confess your for real feelings and says in secret. 

The two are too cute. They're wearing the hats from their home and Jota you should hold that small but stable waist for support. It's going to be fun tomorrow watching JinKyung teach Jota something she excels in like he did with judo. Judging from the preview Jota is a fast learner because we see him skate side by side twirling and things. Still, I hope to see him fall at least once *evil grin*

@jj1106 I hope JinKyung wears what you posted too. It's cute and broadcast appropriate. She and her model unnies (the were in the vlive) wore something similar when they went surfing in Bali(?). JinKyung was good at surfing so I hope she and Jota get to experience that together. 

Guest cr1mson
1 hour ago, fizumu said:

Dear chingus, don't left my wishlist for our 33 couple out...

I want them together in a fashion runway. Being the highlight of a fashion show.

Pls pls pls PD-NIm

I want them being isolated in a room for 33 minutes only without any other crew and no camera please LOL

They have to have have got to record Jota sharing the news of his being the male lead of the MV to JinKyung. I want to see her reaction. She said, "anything is okay so long as it's for work" but the green monster did peep its head. I think she'ld be supportive and have questions of exactly what happened in the video..."you held hands....did you like it?...was there more than just holding hands...?" PD we need to see that scene. 

Add to the wish list: the two staring in a MV together. It could be a fun personal at home MV if there is nothing they can shoot for. JinKyung has a nice voice. They can do a playful duet and shoot a MV for it. 

27 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:
I hope no skinship scene or else #prayforjota LOL

I read on one blog from naver, the girl group was left by the members and they want to introduce new member, so they change the concept into cute concept. And the appearance of Madtown Jota at the end of the teaser got more attention that the comeback itself. 

From the title of the song and few lyrics, seems Jota will be a fool who will have scenes with all the member... she/he (the owner of the blog) said: our married guy will not accept sexy concept for the mv anymore, lol.

1 hour ago, cr1mson said:

I want them being isolated in a room for 33 minutes only without any other crew and no camera please LOL

Your wish will become true, someday or soon. But it will not be aired. Lol.

So I prefer there will be cameras (no crew) in hotel room on their honeymoon. I want to see Jota sleeping habits who turn his position 180 degrees... #prayforJinKyung :D 

Guest cr1mson
1 hour ago, khairunni said:

Your wish will become true, someday or soon. But it will not be aired. Lol.

So I prefer there will be cameras (no crew) in hotel room on their honeymoon. I want to see Jota sleeping habits who turn his position 180 degrees... #prayforJinKyung :D 

I don't ask too much actually, no need video, audio is enough LOL.

Guest cr1mson
1 hour ago, nambunny373 said:

I hope no skinship scene or else #prayforjota LOL

Gezzz, he smile again  in the MV, he forgot his wife reaction already? LOL

Well, he will sleep on couch for days I guess.

Now I think I want to share what I got about the interview of WGM PD. 

I found the whole article about interviews with star news. The interview were parted into 3 articles and the last past talked about 33 couple that I had shared in previous post. 

The first part, the PD said she wants to show three different figure of each couple. The oldest couple (Se Ho and Chao Lu) will figure out a couple who did care with families. Since they both fit with marriage life, the PD included their parents to the show. And 33 couple remind her about her 20s love story. In this age everyone has their young passion love story that will never forgotten. And Eric Solar couple will show how a couple who grew up in different culture. 

The second part of interview mostly talks about Eric Nam charming and I skipped doing translating.

And the last part of interview: 

http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2016071123113708606&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2Fsiemprelee%2F220760050524#imadnews

The content of the article mostly the same with I ever shared and one samsamnizen in this thread (I am sorry I forgot who did it). Its about the reason of WGM PD chose 33 couple even they are too young.

- She knew Jin Kyung from her friend (she is popular nowadays)  and having interview with her.

- Jin Kyung has different occupation so it will be interesting.

- Jin Kyung told her ideal type like mostly young girl wants, tall, masculine, sense of humor, and interested in healthy life. Then she found Jota as a good match even he is not 100 % fit with her ideal type. The PD said it will not fun anymore if you meet someone who match with you into the detail.

- For their (33 couple) encounter in first meeting, she found both of them were sincere and they will be "feeling couple". ~~ I think the couple who takes this show with their real feelings.

- She got so many comment "why she didn't chose older couple since mostly older couple used to had great chemistry". She just smiled and answered "yes, older couple seems interesting, but will they do this show sincere?". 

- WGM is a famous program in this 8 years and some couples were real. She felt thankful to the loyal viewers and promise "the show will be more honest".

-------

The article about skating date:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000014334

- Jin Kyung is obsessed to Modelgye Kim (the ice skate athlete form Korea? I ever heard Yura mentioned this name).

- She knows how to do "double spiral" which make everyone in awe including Jota.

- Since Jota is not really well skater, she gives her hands to help Jota. She said "only a kind heart could learn this move fast"

regarding the MV , I wonder if he will give the answer ...." do you know the girl ?...no ... I don't know them ....since so many of them " :phew:

btw, can someone share the live streaming  link for today episode ? Thanks a bunch !!!

I suppose to have my samsam happy day today, why now my internet connection slower.... argggggghhhhh.... But thats okay, I know my lovelies chingus will update me soon. 

Hope to hear from you guys :phew:

Archived