[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

1 hour ago, khairunni said:

The translation of preview article:

- According to the staff, 33 couple will spend 1 night 2 days vacation

- Kim Jin Kyung suggests Jota to pick a swim suit, but when Jota wants to show off his body, Jin Kyung ended with her bikini parade

- Jota said, "I tell you just pick your swimsuit, not a bikini"

- Jin Kyung replied "why? I am confident with my body, I even have "net" bikini.

- Jota, "today i think I need government" - seems like broadcasting regulator. 

----

The power of google translate, sorry if there is incorrect meaning :D

JinKyung stop making me love you so much. I love her argument, basically, "I got a cute body no need to hide it and I can show it off and look good in....anything" LOL I love her confidence and teasing/jabbing at Jota. He gets to show off his abs and make her blush and flutter in just shorts (I die at how her eyes kinds of get bigger and her "oppa!" when he shows what he'll wear). So she's going to return to favor and turn him red from head to toe and have him unable to look at her (the image is cracking me up) in a bikini. Poor boy can barely look at her whe she's just showing it off. I hope the goverment does not come through for you Jota, lol. It would be too much fun watching you try to deal and remain eye contact and not flutter to death if she wore the bikini. Hahahahaha. Nah, I honestly think she's going to wear something similar to her recent swib photoshoot, a long sleeved fitting surfer shirt and bikini bottoms. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MrsSoJiSub I agree with everything you said! that's the best thing I've read~ anyway I guess I'll be there fan in my own loving way :blush:. I'm a big fan of a football club for years and I'm a big fan of sports~ I tend to be aggressive in a sense, sorry If i offend anyone. :bawling: (I tend to protect my team, can you tell by my name that I support BVB)  

Should we make a SamSam couple checklist then! lets add more as we go and hopefully we can tick all the boxes!

------

:heart:SAMSAM COUPLE WE GOT MARRIED CHECKLIST:heart:

1. Housewarming - with Jin kyung's model friends & Madtown-in-laws @MrsSoJiSub

2. Wedding / Couples photoshoot @shinjibvby

3. Visit Jin Kyung's work! @shinjibvby

quote this I'll try to add your reply everyday~ because i love this thread~

9 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

@MrsSoJiSub I agree with everything you said! that's the best thing I've read~ anyway I guess I'll be there fan in my own loving way :blush:. I'm a big fan of a football club for years and I'm a big fan of sports~ I tend to be aggressive in a sense, sorry If i offend anyone. :bawling: (I tend to protect my team, can you tell by my name that I support BVB)  

Should we make a SamSam couple checklist then! lets add more as we go and hopefully we can tick all the boxes!

------

quote this I'll try to add things everyday~ because i love this thread~

At the top of my head, I have two wishes that I SO DESPERATELY wish the WGM PD would grant our Samsam Couple! Please! 

1. Photoshoot - Wedding! Magazine spread! Like you, I really want to see this. A little sexy photoshoot won't hurt right? ;)

2. Honeymoon - Preferably overseas so that they could spend more hours together. Day and night! Not to any of the Korean islands (Jeju, Nami, etc.), please! 

I'll be the happiest shipper if these get to be fulfilled! :heart:

46 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

1. Amusement Park Date!!!

i just watched Madtown's  Kan-On show where they shoot an MV for MAdtown song and they went to Lotte world. Jota's so cool and having fun with all the rides he got into. And knowing Jinkyung I know she's gonna love it too! I want 33couple to be competitive to whoever survives to any scary rides they'll ride! mwahahahaha!!!!

2. Jinkyung visits, supports, watch and get worried over Jota doing wrestling on CKOTB. (which i doubt won't happen  coz it's on KBS not MBC.... but who knows

3. Meet each others parents.

6 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

don't come to them... that's weird,  its like what we're not allow to bother them... what is that I should pretend they're invisible even though they're offending tons of people? I can tell sarcasm from shizz but whatever I love the famous madtown fan accounts they're really nice.

this talk of minor opinion fans is making me sad... 

It's not that you are not allowed but what i mean is know what kind of personality or how does she/he express her/his feelings towards their idols coz you might just misunderstand them

5 hours ago, Suenna said:

I guess in a way we are the new fans here so let's give them sometime, in a way flowerpath is right, hard core fans actually were there since their idols debut, even way farther so in a way they have that right, we are the new fans so let us not insist what we want. We are way better and we know better , give them some time to get to know us better. Remember we are not only holding jota's name but also jinkyung's.

It's not about new or old really. MADPEOPLE is happy knowing the fans increasing but we just hope the new fans (mostly Jota fans) will not be rude to other members. Please don't be like this person. They're the ones we don't like.

Flowerpath it seems you have a connection to madtown's fan, please tell them we are not looking for a fight here, instead were here to cheer for the couple. Were not here to create chaos. 

We too are not looking for fight. I hate fandom fights. Old/New i don't like that mentality. We just want to have a peaceful, mannered & mature fandom. 

"MADPEOPLE IS MADTOWN's FACE. LET's BE POLITE & WELL MANNERED MADPEOPLE"

That's always written in every MADTOWN notice in Fancafe.

I hope i can share to you how MADTOWN started & the struggles they been to from pre-debut to what they are now w/c is thanks to Jota but some of it have sensitive matter that i can't pit up in public. I don't use line either. Maybe one day you'll gonna find out about it too if you just looks more deeper about them.

Here's new MADTOWN video about them teaching abs exercise http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1ce3c4gOuOVrciFKJY

About the WGM translated article, Jinkyung showed her flourescent bikini & even said she have net one too & Jota said "there are longer these days" (maybe he's referring to rashguard). Can't wait for today. Excited to see Jota's reaction of Jinkyung's bikini

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

JinKyung stop making me love you so much. I love her argument, basically, "I got a cute body no need to hide it and I can show it off and look good in....anything" LOL I love her confidence and teasing/jabbing at Jota. He gets to show off his abs and make her blush and flutter in just shorts (I die at how her eyes kinds of get bigger and her "oppa!" when he shows what he'll wear). So she's going to return to favor and turn him red from head to toe and have him unable to look at her (the image is cracking me up) in a bikini. Poor boy can barely look at her whe she's just showing it off. I hope the goverment does not come through for you Jota, lol. It would be too much fun watching you try to deal and remain eye contact and not flutter to death if she wore the bikini. Hahahahaha. Nah, I honestly think she's going to wear something similar to her recent swib photoshoot, a long sleeved fitting surfer shirt and bikini bottoms. 

If am not mistaken, former WGM wife who wore bikini should put outer to make it better since the program is aired in the afternoon. But when they went to the water, outer seems unnecessary, their skin were still show off..lol.

If Jota allow Jin Kyung wear those bikini, since we have model wife in this season, who is one of swimsuit CF model, may be they will let it show. But it won't happen because of overprotective husband, lol.

I hope I didn't mistranslate the article, may be what JK means with "net bikini" is something like this:

Spoiler

6O43ob8.png

Its not her body but the brand is similar with her rashguard :D

Or this one? I found in naver blog, her name was tagged in this picture:

ClPyhzkUYAAw2lv.jpg

This is even can not be considered as bikini, but wow just wow if she has it.... lol

1 hour ago, shinjibvby said:

------

Dear @shinjibvby

Off topic..are you a BVB supporters? So do I. Ha ha. I'm currently here in Germany and went to watch a live game of BVB game. Ha ha... What kind of coincidence?. Should I call it 'destiny' ha ha ha...

by the way..I found this video was hillarious. How happy JK's BIL playing game with her hubby. I was laughing so hard when they strated practising judo in the game. Ha ha ha. I discovered the wittiest member of Madtown is Hae Jun. Ha ha. For me the funniest moment strated from minutes 23:27

@flowerpath that person is clearly not a Jota fan, even If i'm just a new fan, I watched madtown and learned how talented they are...watch everything I can get my hands on, I even joined the MNET MEET and GREET and bought their album (hope they read my message). Joined their fan-cafe, vote etc. 

There's always these kinds of people in the net, in the end there's more people who Loves madtown that's the fact and they say they perform for their fans that love them!

@khairunni I wonder why MBC didn't show any preview pics! maybe they're changing their ways and they'll upload photos later... I think that way there will be more anticipation.

I think it will end in Rash guard, because Jin Kyung models it... but she could always pick this one hehehehe

Y4VZNgv.jpg

and jota & jin kyung can unzip their rash guard but it looks like Jota didn't bring any rash guard LOL

tumblr_o68ppxoMCe1vsj2ayo2_540.jpg

@shinjibvby I LOOOVE sports and get really aggressive about games and players too. For a time during Euros my boyfriend and I were not talking because he was all about Germany and I was for France or Portugal. I love football (soccer) and support Chelsea, Real Madrid, and Atletico Madrid. I also like basketball, baseball, and American football. 

Add to the wish list, snorkeling the two said they wanted to do that. For some reason I want to see the two night fish. A vacation to another country and another cooking session. Also going to Busan to meet Jota's parents (his dad is luv) and hometown friends. Jota has to meet JinKyung's apparently fangirl mom. 

@blumen77 DESTINY! who would've think I could meet a BVB supporter in Soompi shippers paradise, I've been supporting for 5 years now! they're going to have an asia tour this year but circumstances stopped me again T.T you are so lucky Heja BVB! Echte Liebe!

I've watched that Vapp episode several times and all the member are just so funny! hahaha Daewon's tantrum always cracking me up!

QwOxjsM.gif 

@MrsSoJiSub another sports fan in the midst like you I actively watch a lot of sports, Basketball, Football, Skating (if i find it on tv lol) Tennis, Baseball, American Football, Golf & american football (sometimes... lol) I love combat sports too. That's why I fell in love at first sight with Jota (I saw him in CKOTB LOL)

I will update the list in a few more hours! feels like it's going to be 100 things hahaha!

Updated list (I'm skipping the duplicates) we're making a SamSam couple checklist lets add more as we go and hopefully we can tick all the boxes! quote this with what you want SamSam couple to do! 

3. Visit Jin Kyung's work! @shinjibvby

4. Honeymoon Overseas @superfudgechunk (original post)

5. Amusement Park Dates @AnaeBabo (original post)

6. Jinkyung visiting Jota in CKOTB for wrestling & judo @AnaeBabo(original post I'm so with you here!) 

7. Meet the Parents @AnaeBabo  (original post Jin Kyung's fangirl mom is a must!)

8. Snorkeling date (preferably at night time & overseas) @MrsSoJiSub(original post)

9. Another cooking session  @MrsSoJiSub(original post preferably in a tight space...)

OMGT! Beautiful destiny i may say! Hahaha..I'm so happy to know that @MrsSoJiSub is a fan of Chelsea and Real Madrid, while @shinjibvby is BVB's fan. Love you both. I'm a fan of those three teams. Ha ha... I also a sports lover. I like every sports. Since my husband plays golf, I also enjoy watching it even I don't even know the rules. Ha ha.

BTW, I would like to add some of the checklist;

1) visiting their school

2) playing with kids, since the PD had mentioned that JT appearance is pleased from age 3-40 y/o

3) JK design special cloths for JT. I don't know if she has that talent, but she has been assisting one of the top Korean designer before. I forgot his name. But, he is the one who responsible to design a mask for the reality Show (King of Masked Singer- I'm a big fan of MC-Guckasten vocalist to be precise)

4) doing 'Do it Yourself'. Last time they did pottery. How about small furniture? wooden chair? 

Like one of the host said 'anything can be fun for these two loveable couple'.

@shinjibvby

Sam Sam Checklist.

1. My husband does my make-up challenge!

Just thinking about it makes me giggle. This will probably shock Jinkyung since Jota knows how to do make-up! Imagine Jota's anaebabo smile + CG ponytails while painting jinkyung's face! hahah epic!

2. Meet Jota's other romantic flings (Bromance!) Seo Kang Joon or Hak Jin or Jae Yoon

My wish list is taking Samba lesson.

Even jota is shy but his sex appeal is undeniable,his passion on dancing is no joke too haha n jin kyung has admitted that she wants passionetly love. Intimate dance n their burning desire are PERFECT COMBO. Please grant my wish PD- nim :blush:

8 hours ago, khairunni said:

The translation of preview article:

- According to the staff, 33 couple will spend 1 night 2 days vacation

- Kim Jin Kyung suggests Jota to pick a swim suit, but when Jota wants to show off his body, Jin Kyung ended with her bikini parade

- Jota said, "I tell you just pick your swimsuit, not a bikini"

- Jin Kyung replied "why? I am confident with my body, I even have "net" bikini.

- Jota, "today i think I need government" - seems like broadcasting regulator. 

----

The power of google translate, sorry if there is incorrect meaning :D

@bold:w00t:     does that mean we'll get to see jinkyung wearing something like this ..  :w00t:

Cl4ObWeVYAArFhv.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sk00p said:

LOL does it say Jin Kyung on Jota's skates?

hahahaha ...  it does look like it, doesn't it..?  

and them wearing beanies with helmets  look cute  AND  funny too ...  LOL

oh!   it seems like jinkyung is leading jota (since she has done figure skating before)

jota ya ... u HAVE to try and look pretty while doing it..!   :lol:  :lol:

Archived