[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

2 hours ago, clarencek said:

But I'm so jealous. Did you guys see that? He poked the girl’s cheek and he looks like he loves it so much. He's so cheeky with girls other than his wife. I hope jinkyung will give him some punishment for being so cheeky with other girls. That would be fun to see. LOL....

I agree that he kinda looks like he was enjoying that scene to... Though this might mean he is improving in acting, it makes me want jinkyung to punish him too.. Or jinkyung to also have these kind of scenes... Lol.. Just to get even. And let us see jota's jealous side more, because as of now, he only gets jealous of her having a lot of oppas that I think is unavoidable since it is a term that Koreans use to refer to older male and  jinkyung is very young. And so in guk, because of a kissing scene that they did even before they got married. I wanna see him get jealous of a "current" situation, since he has been more "cheeky" with girls since they got married. :joy: Just curious on how he will react to when he finds out about it. :smirk: 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, clarencek said:

Congratulations to Jota. The CF is really a big deal. So happy for him and don't ever say he's not charming. He's definitely more than charming, it's freaking hot. That sexy body with that cute boyish smile is killing all girls/women out there. 

But I'm so jealous. Did you guys see that? He poked the girl’s cheek and he looks like he loves it so much. He's so cheeky with girls other than his wife. I hope jinkyung will give him some punishment for being so cheeky with other girls. That would be fun to see. LOL....

His dreamy eyes when he looked at the girl LOL

24 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

His dreamy eyes when he looked at the girl LOL

Yes the look and that touch. Wonder if jk sees the CF and how she reacts. But as we all know she's “not” the jealous type so jota should be “fine”. Wah... Haha...:phew:

3 hours ago, clarencek said:

He did enjoy himself. Lol. That's great, but I'm jealous for Jin Kyung! *convincing myself it's scripted* lol

from back hugging to cheek pinching and now just poking of the cheek ...  ;)

i doubt jinkyung would get jealous since jota seems to be keeping his distance and playing it safe with the touchings ...   :phew:   :lol:

and  just look at this sweet smile of his ..... aww...   :wub:

photo 1bt00k_zpsqt4fmxzo.gif

10 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

@crazytricia - #PrayForBusan ...

was on my headphone when i click on that video.  not only does it look scary, it sounds scary too ..  it made me jump off my seat!

then suddenly all the faces of hot busan namja came to mind ...  jota, yonghwa, jonghyun, jimin, jingkook   ... #PrayForBusan

Yeah im shocked too and so scared! I hope people there are safe......im sure jota is worried. Lets pray for the people of busan guys :cry:

14 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

@crazytricia - #PrayForBusan ...

was on my headphone when i click on that video.  not only does it look scary, it sounds scary too ..  it made me jump off my seat!

then suddenly all the faces of hot busan namja came to mind ...  jota, yonghwa, jonghyun, jimin, jingkook   ... #PrayForBusan

Let's pray everyone is safe in Busan and Jeju. Heard jeju is affected by typhoon too and cables and everything is disrupted. 

Work has picked up and I've been so busy at nights that I don't have as much time as I used to. Haven't had much chance to jump on this thread. It's nice to see a few new faces (usernames). A belated welcome!

Congrats to Jota on his new CF! So glad that even tho some doors have closed on him (LGDT, CKoTB), other doors are opening.

That is terrible news about Busan. Jota would be so worried. Australia's been hit by some extreme weather too. Adelaide, South Australia (where my family is) have had bad storm, power outage and damaging floods. It's very scary when these things happen and you are far from your family so it makes you worry. My family are good, thank goodness. I pray for the people in Busan/Jeju. I've read the death toll so far is 5.

#prayforbusan

Archived