[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Cha...yorobun...this is live report from naver tvcast:blush:

Today uri samsam have 5 short clips.

1. Jota cut the firewood got 1900 viewers..

2. Jota skin care routine was viewed by 6200 people..

3. Jota enjoy the view of wife wash her wash gain 5700 viewers..

4. Jota first night sleep with wife reached 1900 times played..

5. Jota shower scene got 12.300 viewer.

Actually its twelve thousand viewer who suffer nose bleed and lack of oxygen.

Thanks for the attention.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello fellow Samsamnizens! Thank you for the recap,translations & clips. I wasn't able to watch live our dear couple, due to daughter duties with my parents. But based on your reactions etc.,I am glad I missed the live stream,otherwise I'd be dead by now.

Really this couple makes the agony of waiting for Samsam day so worth it every week.

Now Im off to enjoy the raw version which will tide me over until subbed episode is out tomorrow morning.

Jota: I learned that omija is called omija because there are five of them. Then if they are three?

Jinkyung: samija?

Jota: no..sagwija (let's date)...call?

Jinkyung: keurae (alright) 

Me and studio family's reactions are exactly the same 

Just now, kazu-id said:

Jota: I learned that omija is called omija because there are five of them. Then if they are three?

Jinkyung: samija?

Jota: no..sagwija (let's date)...call?

Jinkyung: keurae (alright) 

Me and studio family's reactions are exactly the same 

I was like.. WHAT!!!!... Jota.. it didn't work at all.... n I laugh hard..... :D

jota yah ...  i am so helpless seeing you this helplessly ... in... aww ..  of wifey  bare face ...   :lol:

photo 17u4qx_zpslvr17qlo.gif

thats right ..... lets push this door a bit more ...

photo 17u4ya_zpsysdurhya.gif

u liking it that much huh ..... your knee is getting weak ...  that is why u have to lean against the door .. aigoo ...   :lol:

photo 17u526_zpsq2nl8q47.gif

yes,  she is cute .... but you, jota, are cuter ....   :lol:

hehehehe .... it would be rude to peek into a newlywed first night together ...   but   :blush:    no pervy thoughts tho ...   ;)

photo 17u69w_zpsp4e8uopo.gif

even them lying on their tummies like this makes a beautiful picture .... :wub:

photo 17u6e5_zps3sa3ms6w.gif

in another scenario,  the guy would want to wake up with his girl in his arm like this ..

photo 17u6yy_zpsdp3zv6j7.gif   photo 17u71m_zpsrvpgra9k.gif

sweet dreams jinkyung - ie ...    sleepless night jota yah .... sleeping while facing her ...  sweet jota!  :wub: 

So, Jota and Chao Lu will be paired on Underwear CF, now I know the reason behind the spicy warp... LOL.

Jota's wife is sooooo scary when she got jealous. He even told his wife before he did the CF but still, no excuse... Okay Jin Kyung, please ask your agency to get the new CF with Jota. If for underwear he already taken and for swimsuit Jin Kyung taken already, lets pray for "bed furniture" CF :D 

1 hour ago, pinkglaze said:

can somebody tell me what song was playing when they're sleeping? that Jota keeps waking up and fixes her blanket? Thank youuu

saw a comment on youtube which says

Lynn - Only Yours

Spoiler

English Lyrics ~ Translation
---------------------------------------
I drew you in my heart so much
I feel like I’ve been born again
You have felt it
Each day used to feel the same
But why is it so short now?
I guess it’s because
There’s more things I want to do with you
I’m happy just as we are
I will make you smile
You are my everything
Promise me that you’ll always be by my side
Though it won’t be easy
I belong to you
For you, I can give you everything
And I’d have no regrets
Because I was yours from the start
I have something I really want to tell you
Words I want to say with my eyes
Words I say with my heart
I love you
I will make you smile
You are my everything
Though it won’t be easy
I belong to you
And I’d have no regrets
I need you I can`t live
Even if we get tired from hardships
Even when things get hard
I need you I can`t live
More than anyone else
You mean everything to me
I will make you smile
You are my everything
Though it won’t be easy
I belong to you
And I’d have no regrets

BEST EPISODE EVER!!! I didn't understand but a couple of words and I love it! I don't even care about the shower scene (but thank you WGM PDs for knowing what's up and blessing me with the glory of wet!Jota. Truly a gift that kept on giving) these two are too cute and giggly fangirling goofy smile inducing. From the very beginning to the end I was entertained and shouting at my iPad "he's totally in like with her...they are sooo dating." The way that he stares, admires, and is content with every little thing about her. The way that she does these small things that are just so, comfortable and girlfriendly.

Did you guys notice how as they talked JinKyung just naturally and casually keeps placing food on Jota's plate for him to eat. How she adorably tries to break the tension when they were first alone in the room (I like that she's aware that she has to be the more forward daring one that gets conversation and such going) or how she tries to be helpful and look out for him while he worked...she's just too cute and in like *fangirls*

I loved loved loved their phone conversations with each other's moms. Jota was so cutely nervous and jittery then JinKyung was so snuggly cute with the blushing and sweet voice and words. Their eating conversation felt so them and was just flowing and easy. No awkwardness or even seeming awareness of cameras. They were both themselves. Did you all notice how Jota is naturally touching JinKyung more and more. Also he's become a lot more comfortable in just being and reacting to her and their conversation without breaking into his adorable smiles and giggles (I do love how his cheeks continue to pop in the BGIs).

JinKyung giving him a spicy wrap to ease her jealousy was gold. I have no idea why he ate the pepper but it was tooooo cute how embarrassed  and mock angry she was when she felt she had been tricked and he did that just to get the aegyo. I loved Jota just laughing at her embarrassment while following her inside. It's adorable how she wags her finger and basically tells him to sleep outside! HA! 

So much more that I love. I died a happy fangirl death when Jota couldn't sleep so he just stay awake watching her sleep and fixing her blankets and things. He's a fool for her who is so freaking in like. Just date already (if you aren't already that is). I'm going to wait for subs and then really spazz. In the meantime, I'm super excited for next week. Couple shirts :D:D:D and we have seen him re-wear (or was it pre-wear) that shirt before. Also riding bikes together and the wakeboard-ing (is there nothing Jota can't do? Poor Jin was struggling to stand up). I'm excited to see what surprise Jota prepared for Jin (a nice breakfast would be nice).

*goes to await her new addiction tvN's The Good Wife raw -you guys are not watching this drama you're missing out- while rewatching the fantabulous 3-3 couple*

9 minutes ago, khairunni said:

So, Jota and Chao Lu will be paired on Underwear CF, now I know the reason behind the spicy warp... LOL.

Jota's wife is sooooo scary when she got jealous. He even told his wife before he did the CF but still, no excuse... Okay Jin Kyung, please ask your agency to get the new CF with Jota. If for underwear he already taken and for swimsuit Jin Kyung taken already, lets pray for "bed furniture" CF :D 

me love jinkyung but i would want to tell  her to go easy on jota too ...  the way she sneaked in that green pepper ... aigoo girl ...

besides bed CF,   someone pls give them a healthy drink CF already.. 

Archived