[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

31 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

Just saw the preview! Does this mean...we get to see sexy Jota every week now?! Those tights and sleeveless top! :thumbsup::love: It will be even better and satisfying to watch if he's really good at it! At the moment, I think there's really nothing he's not good at!

Guess so, its required to wear that spandex overload for wrestling :wub:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

the youtube comments on the MV are so funny!

tumblr_oakqtkvH4T1se1phdo2_1280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oakqtkvH4T1se1phdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oakqtkvH4T1se1phdo3_1280.jpg

BTW I uploaded the CKOTB wrestling preview on my blog please watch it! its amazing (can't upload it on YT)

http://jotafied.tumblr.com/post/147653468254/cool-kiz-on-the-block-ep-167-preview-wrestling

Omona! Love you @shinjibvby thanks for the link. I will be your follower :)

Guest cr1mson
4 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

Just saw the preview! Does this mean...we get to see sexy Jota every week now?! Those tights and sleeveless top! :thumbsup::love: It will be even better and satisfying to watch if he's really good at it! At the moment, I think there's really nothing he's not good at!

I'm sure JK is more worried about his wresting than the girls MV. She will freaking out and prays he will not to get any injuries LOL

You guys have ever seen JK worried before?

Just found another version of satoori confession on instagram         

Full credit for the ig owner.

Does she one of soompi member? She knows Korean very well or she is korean as well :) 

The translation of her version:

Jota: Do you know I like you right?

JK: No I don't know, I don't know anything

Jota: Do I have to show it to you?

JK: No you don't need to, I didn't ask you to show it

Jota: I thought is enough than i am from.......

Jk: Goodness you are so cold. I only said that I don't know  because I want you to say it again? I like it that you said you like me. Do i need to ask you directly to say it again? You don't know anything about girls.

Jota: you are cute

Thank you for iheartjota :wub:

---- sooo Jin Kyung answer seems make senses in these translations and I looooooove them more. She likes you Jota

Interesting.. the translation from the subbed version was indeed different. Now it makes sense!
Thx for sharing! Very important correction the poster made.

Yes JK, Jota is a bit dense but he is trying to approach!  :wub: Bear with him... Jota just does it differently. The flowers, the book, the couple rings, looking for ways to hold her hand, serenades, the constant encouraging of JK, to the point of even telling white lies. and upcoming: letting his mother talk to her on the phone, on their first night together. He won't always be direct in a way most woman would like, but he will do it his own way.

But it's good JK pointed it out to him. Men need to know hahaha. I guess she actually would like to have more honest conversations with him about feelings etc.

7 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

#prayforjota and #prayforjinkyung will be trending soon. No physical contact (except the part where the lucky girls get to touch his chest! :o) but see how flirty and adorable he looks in all his scenes! If only he's doing that to only me! :joy:

But my favourite scene! Credits to @shinjibvby for this awesome gif!

tumblr_oakmmaBpbo1se1phdo1_540.gif

Oooh, bite me! :naughty:

Mmmmmmm .. just look at those red tasty li- ... I mean, lollipop! yummy.

I find that his flirtatious behaviour is quite toned down in this MV. I wonder if he's extra careful because of the repercussions of the last time he acted in an MV. Gavy NJ's Jota is like baby-play compared to what he did in Madtown's MV. Jin has nothing to worry about. I don't even think she will get jealous. There's not enough to get jealous over. Even when the girls were touching his chest, it wasn't a feeling touchy kind of touch. More like just patting to mark their hand print on his shirt. But I'm all for Jin to pretend to give Jota a hard time about it. She should do finger painting and re-enact the scene below - touch Jota all over his body!

scxLNw1.jpg

7 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

the youtube comments on the MV are so funny!

tumblr_oakqtkvH4T1se1phdo2_1280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oakqtkvH4T1se1phdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oakqtkvH4T1se1phdo3_1280.jpg

BTW I uploaded the CKOTB wrestling preview on my blog please watch it! its amazing (can't upload it on YT)

http://jotafied.tumblr.com/post/147653468254/cool-kiz-on-the-block-ep-167-preview-wrestling

OMGGGG thank you dear!!! :kiss_wink:

tumblr_m7sa2mwHWa1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

part of me exiceted, that Jota will be in CKOTB again with sport which he will more capable with. But part of me , kind worried that seems Jota will be give his 110% of his power to this sport like he was doing in judo. I'm worried about his health and injury. Hopefully , our Jinkyung will be take care our Jota in WGM , because he will damn tired :(

JOTA-YA.....WHY SO GOOOD....????? i repeat the mv over n over n over again............the mv is all about him personally.

no words can tell my feeling right now....i m happy for him, i m proud of him, i gigle watching him, cant take my eyes frm the screen hahahahaha

i feel i saw Jota as he was on wgm latest ep. Cute jota, manly jota, flirting jota,confident jota. The way he looks at the girl when she was asking his number, the way he closes his mouth wth his hand, the way he turns around,the way he smiles is sooooooooooo my Jotaaaaa asdhdjsfhalfjelfhsjfkhlsfh;fj;wfjppwkfwkf     i cant contain my feels......:relaxed::heart:

Now i m waiting to see him on CFs !!!

1 hour ago, Sk00p said:

@takaragenji Still cannot believe i never watched that MV even though its one of my favorite B1A4 songs. Only watched live performances, since i love the choreography. But yes she looks great there!

Hahahaha ,, me too , I just found it today. The song was my favorite too:kiss_wink: . She looks gorgeous in brown hair though 

hmmm curios if jota seen this mv hahaha.. #prayforjota 

Cnx3zeiVYAAjQBn.jpg

I dont think he did @nambunny373 the person say something about enjoying watching sport again. He is having a match (from preview) and is tired I guess.

How can He lift that tire up with a calm face, even hodong is struggling with it. No wonder he can sweep his wife with one hand :D  and support her with one leg. Is it too much to ask for Jinkyung to come to one of his game? I want her to feel the tension in the building each time Jota is having a match...looking at ckotb preview and the MV gives me a total blow of how many charms he has.

Look at the mv and see cute, and innocent jota

Look at madtown mv and see sexy jota

Look at wgm and see in love jonghwa

Look at judo episode and see manly jota

Look at law of the jungle and see independent and tarjan jota

where else should i look?

:D:heart:

21 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

Look at Dream Team and see cool, confident and athletic Jota

=]

Guest cr1mson
30 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

I dont think he did @nambunny373 the person say something about enjoying watching sport again. He is having a match (from preview) and is tired I guess.

How can He lift that tire up with a calm face, even hodong is struggling with it. No wonder he can sweep his wife with one hand :D  and support her with one leg. Is it too much to ask for Jinkyung to come to one of his game? I want her to feel the tension in the building each time Jota is having a match...looking at ckotb preview and the MV gives me a total blow of how many charms he has.

Look at at MadTown come back, we see anae babo scolded by wife Jota

12 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

I saw on twitter,JinKyung (I think it's her) with AOMG's GRAY.would someone please verify if it's really JinKyung,my eye sight's kinda bad

Its her. She liked their video on dazedkorea Instagram.

Archived