[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

4 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

I don't think that's his wedding ring cause the dj asked him about it.

Dj: the ring on your finger is not a wedding ring, is it?

Jt: haha...yes you are right. It's not.

Hmmmm.... After I watch it after a few times... I notice the color are slightly different.... I think its the gold color ring... But I still satisfied he wear it at his ring finger.... Hehehehe..... 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

I don't think that's his wedding ring cause the dj asked him about it.

Dj: the ring on your finger is not a wedding ring, is it?

Jt: haha...yes you are right. It's not.

@AnaeBabo @Nanahady - They talk about the ring at 21:55

Yeah, it's not his wedding ring. Most of us on this thread know that Jota doesn't wear the wedding ring while promoting Madtown, but he does like to wear ANY ring (madtown ring or his own personal ring) on his left ring finger =]

11 hours ago, jj1106 said:

hahahaha ... we love his brothers too!   so congrats on your first gif!    :thumbsup:

i LOVE to see how more and more shippers are taking up the art of gif making and cap taking,  and sharing them here ... it makes this town more vibrant!    :heart:

a BIG welcome to you.  :)

Hide contents

and abt that post, i'll just say this.

that poster fails to see the humor in the whole grocery trip. LOL

it is the chance for jinkyung to show off/ share her knowledge with hubby dearest.     ;) 

hubby lost interest ... no problem ... wife is happy, hubby  lets her be....  ^_^

there are many jinkyungs out there, (i know one such person)  and they've heard before that they are 'annoying',  :rolleyes:

and they just take it in their stride...  jinkyung would do that too ...

i am more interested with what she wore!   ....   :w00t:

in the preview,  she was holding a green and black swimwear...

it could be something like this .... but nampyeon  would not approve...   :lol:

Cl4ObWeVYAArFhv.jpg

Thank You darling .. I'm very happy for all warm welcome from shipper in here :P:P

yeah I'm try to ignore those comment, the person who post that comment had closed minded ,:phew:

Btw,, I'm really approved if she wears kind those swimwear. Its kind appropriate, but defined sexy hehehehe . seriouslyyyy I want seeing jota face , if she wears that hahaha :D:D

10 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

ehem guess who appear in music video as male lead now :blink:

Ohhhhh... Jota is really famous now. I'm very happy for him. I hope he get more offer and get a chance to act one day. Who know?!? He could be a very cool police officer/CIA/FBI role. <3

50 minutes ago, ReallyJota said:

Ohhhhh... Jota is really famous now. I'm very happy for him. I hope he get more offer and get a chance to act one day. Who know?!? He could be a very cool police officer/CIA/FBI role. <3

wow really , Jota is really everywhere now , he really keep his word in CKOB , to make his name,

but no wonder his face really looks tired these days, aigooo jota  :(:(

7 minutes ago, ReallyJota said:

I hope he has some hugging scenes at most (NO KISS). Just so that we can see Jinkyung gets jealous and the #prayforJota moments. lol

Jota , want to be like his wifey , appeared in Music Video hmmmmmm :P:P

tumblr_n867t13Yta1sxncaqo1_400.gif

Welp, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Could be either some crazy Jota / Jinkyung fan that doesn't like them being married or some crazy immature person trolling.

Warning: hidden picture may hurt/anger samsamnizens. Please view with caution.

Spoiler

kNsqdIa.jpg

Lol guys!! The ring is his wedding ring! 

If yall know Jota well, he's the type who'd only wear his wedding ring on that finger. So it's either he wears it on or he doesn't. If he doesn't, no other ring will be on that finger :-) 

When the DJ asked, it was asked jokingly/teasingly. You kinda only understand it if you take it teasingly in korean context. Cheers~

2 minutes ago, annzee said:

Lol guys!! The ring is his wedding ring! 

If yall know Jota well, he's the type who'd only wear his wedding ring on that finger. So it's either he wears it on or he doesn't. If he doesn't, no other ring will be on that finger :-) 

When the DJ asked, it was asked jokingly/teasingly. You kinda only understand it if you take it teasingly in korean context. Cheers~

Thank you and Welcome.....

Yup.. We kind didn't understand much about korean teasing style...

Anyway we still happy on what ring he wear at his ring finger.. The sacred finger...

Archived