[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cr1mson
8 hours ago, khairunni said:

My opinion about the preview:

Jin Kyung really doesn't know that they both will spend one night together, for summer vacations. Its turn to Jota surprise her. This is the first time i saw a couple do their stuff packing TOGETHER before they have vacation. I saw there is only one travel bag, which means they will  share one bag for their stuff, including the underwear, lol.

We saw Jota asks Jin Kyung opinion about the short pants that he will wear for the beach. Jin Kyung gets shock because it will show off Jota masculine sexy abs with that tight short swimming suit. Then she gives counter attack by picking up her bra for two pieces swimming suit. Its turn for Jota got flustered and shy. Jin Kyung said: is that all you want? Like  she tease him because both of them are brave enough to show off their body, lol. This scene (their travel bag already moved to Jota's side, may be they already packed something together. Isn't those scenes look so real for a married couple? Sharing place for underwear on one bag...loveeeee it.

We will know the ending of choosing bra things next week. But for sure, instead of swimming or going to the beach, they will be on skating rink. They dance of Jota part in skating rink was cracked me up. Now not just "23 years old" skin care product that she success already in endorsing, emptiness of Madtown will be helped by Jin Kyung for promoting. Supporting wife, indeed. She knows the whole song anyway.

Choosing bra part will be trending soon LOL

Congratulations Samsamnizens!

I had been AWOL for a couple of days and our thread has reached 100! WOW! This calls for a celebration! 

Here is a little gift from me to celebrate reaching 100 pages.

Spoiler

rC02XQX.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHA!
Please excuse my crude photoshopping skills. I actually don't have photoshop and so I just used some random online app. Lol. And yes, I know the body isn't right cos Jota's is more musculine and he is not as tall, but oh wells! That's as close as I can get to imagining this scenario! Beach photoshoot please PD-nim! Anybody have good photoshop skills, please superimpose Jota's hot body in!

Do they look HOT together or what! 

2 hours ago, fizumu said:

Hmmmm... what if they have an underwear/lingerie photo shoot. It will be epic. :love:

PD-nim, you better work on it. It will be hot issue.

Ooh, this was exactly what I imagined and dreamed about if they ever get to do a photoshoot together! Either a lingerie or a sexy concept photoshoot! With their bodies, the pictures are going to be drool worthy! :wub:

1 minute ago, superfudgechunk said:

Ooh, this was exactly what I imagined and dreamed about if they ever get to do a photoshoot together! Either a lingerie or a sexy concept photoshoot! With their bodies, the pictures are going to be drool worthy! :wub:

Definitely... That copy will be fast selling... Any publisher should grab this opportunity fast.. They HOT item nowadays.... 

22 hours ago, khairunni said:

The episode recorded at Jun 25 which means 4 days after the MV been released. When Jin Kyung watched the MV on her phone, she just find it right after she change the window from messaging. Seems she saved the mv on her phone, if she didn't we need more time for her to search the mv on the internet. It will be possible she knows Jota part, how he acts in the MV and how Jota dance on the stage.

The best part with the boys:

Moos (before JK arrived and he recorded Madtown activities), he read Jota messaging with JK: oh God, you both took this thing seriously. 

If am not mistaken JK wrote: Oppa, how about your comeback? -- idk his answer

Then JK: don't forget to eat welll.... Daaaawwww...i am dying :D

In brother in law talk scenes:

Buffy: Jota always tells us about you

Daewon: Jota feeling sad everytime he saw your MV (JK kissing scenes)

Daewon and HaeJun: they (Jota and the model) only together when they act, when they were finished, they were separated and he join with us.

Lee Geon: there is nothing between them.

---- that comments are truly sincere ----

i love her BIL teasing both of them yet carring them too. when it comes to sensitive topic (the  mv model) they dont go overboard, they assure jk that jota was doing his job n nothing happen bwn them. why would they do that if they dont feel jota take "this marriage" wholeheartedly. they dont want jota to get hurt by a misunderstanding that's why they explained seriously, daewoon n lee geon especially... :blush:

n for me the best moment wth her bil was when heo jun shouted bcos his fork broke, ho's reaction is my reaction LOL they just met once but it feels like they ve met for a long time...^_^:)

I like how jinkyung like skinship and didn't hesitate to say that she got benefit from the supposed reward for jota LOL

And let's just do the backhug now here. She even suggest they reverse role after the NG. Even the madtown BILs and the MCs mention how cool she was. I also love the backhug. From her shoulder movement we can see that she was like backhug oppa and tighten the hug. So much feels :wub:

Just like @ReallyJota said jinkyung personality is one of a kind. I wish I were as bold as her when I was younger. Like don't hesitate and hold back or you'll regret later.

@MrsSoJiSub She sure love to tease him. Boy easily get shy, giggly and red when teased. A perfect target for teasing ;)

@shinjibvby I'm all for jota to make jinkyung minds blank. It's not easy since this girl is tough. And if jota did he should end it with a perfect hanpan LOL

Why do I feel like jota might be imagining things at the bra selection scene? LMAO sorry, jota

okay,  let me also add my thoughts on the BILs.   hehehe ...

i dont know much abt them, but first impression counts right..? 

LG - i fell for that voice, when they made their first appearance on their comeback

then i fell for HO - when he joined MC Misun ...  oh what a cutie!

then as i watch their vids - fell for Daewon .. he seems to be the mood maker of the group  ... and loud too. LOL

then as i watch the last eipsode, i fell for

leader Moos - a bit on the quiet side but supportive ...

Buffy - the observer of the group ....  how many times i've caught him observing uri couple ... and then he'll react to the situations ... which is all good!  hahaha

Heojun -  i LOL when he asked jinkyung abt her oppa friends and then he himself got flustered when she called him one too ...  LOL

jinkyung has not ONE but SIX  BILs ...   usually, girls will get overwhelmed ... but not our baby rose .... 

she blends  very well with them, its just so lovely to watch..!   :wub:

can someone tell me Madtown rank in age?

36 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

okay,  let me also add my thoughts on the BILs.   hehehe ...

i dont know much abt them, but first impression counts right..? 

LG - i fell for that voice, when they made their first appearance on their comeback

then i fell for HO - when he joined MC Misun ...  oh what a cutie!

then as i watch their vids - fell for Daewon .. he seems to be the mood maker of the group  ... and loud too. LOL

then as i watch the last eipsode, i fell for

leader Moos - a bit on the quiet side but supportive ...

Buffy - the observer of the group ....  how many times i've caught him observing uri couple ... and then he'll react to the situations ... which is all good!  hahaha

Heojun -  i LOL when he asked jinkyung abt her oppa friends and then he himself got flustered when she called him one too ...  LOL

jinkyung has not ONE but SIX  BILs ...   usually, girls will get overwhelmed ... but not our baby rose .... 

she blends  very well with them, its just so lovely to watch..!   :wub:

can someone tell me Madtown rank in age?

moos is 91 liner

daewon n leegeon are 92 liner

jota n heo jun are 94 liner

buffy n ho are 95 liner

Spoiler

when i first saw their mv,it was yolo, i fell for HO's voice then lee geon's n then the handsome heo jun but after the last ep...i think buffy is so sexy with his deep stare n moss is as u said quite but good wth words...but for all package...there is one n only...of course..Jong Hwa..;)

Random Stop.

Spoiler

Shownu from Monsta X is in the recent Episode of Running Man! I have high hopes Jota will eventually be invited too! Shownu is good friends with Jota and debuted a year after Jota. If Shownu can make it to Running Man, I'm sure Jota will too! Is Jota more well known than Shownu? I don't know what the criteria is for guests to be on Running Man but I'm just wishing .. really hard .. really really hard. 

37 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

CAN JK HANDLE IT ????!!!!!

ASDKJHDKSAHDFSLFJKJKL

&^3w54@49*&#$8R&^QA(@%#^!&#I !!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS THIS??!?!?! MY PURE EYYESS! MY PURE MIND!!! ARGH! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!

I CAN'T HANDLE IT, HOW CAN JINKYUNG?!?!

I CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK NOW! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? NOOOO ....

SLOW MOTION ASDFGHJKL NOSEBLEED!!!

@nambunny373 STTAAAHHHPPP!!!! I NEED BLOOD DONATION. QUICK!!

47 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

CAN JK HANDLE IT ????!!!!!

ASDKJHDKSAHDFSLFJKJKL

OMO ....    :blush:       OMO ....   :blush:     OMO   ....   :blush:

Gawd, Melly ....  maybe she can ... but i definitely cannot ..!  

@nambunny373 its too hot in here ...  let me go and turn up the air-con ....  cant take this heat!!!     :blush:

Archived