[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] General And I 孤芳不自赏

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBJ a true romantic :) 

11 minutes ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

@tintin92 CBJ never met that girl. BPT who took care of her. It's usually normal for other countries trying to make alliance by offering jewelry or their daughters to the king. 

It's kinda awkward for a wife to handle such matters though :) 

but in CBJ 's case and the way he is , there is only one for him:wub:

@tintin92 well with gracefullness BPT send her home :D she spends 3 days with BPT and finally she knows how strong the relationship between CBJ and BPT, she admits her loss and can never be compared to BPT so she withdraw herself and going back home. 

Moran falls in love with her and run away frim the palace to go after her :)

Our couple just like always making lovey dovey scenes together. That's the ending of the novel.

31 minutes ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

@tintin92 well with gracefullness BPT send her home :D she spends 3 days with BPT and finally she knows how strong the relationship between CBJ and BPT, she admits her loss and can never be compared to BPT so she withdraw herself and going back home. 

Moran falls in love with her and run away frim the palace to go after her :)

Our couple just like always making lovey dovey scenes together. That's the ending of the novel.

I don't think they will show this in the series :):) 

hope the ending won't be like other series finishing after the coronation and all ^_^ 

i just don't like even considering a concubine when the couple are so in love :) well guess those era called for such things! :D

YF's husband ZY will be rescued next episode and the all out free for all brawl btn HX on one side and CBJ and ZY on the other side in episode 61.

Hopefully, we can wrap up this whole thing and still have one more episode to bask in the glory of the Ting Dynasty :)

General+and+I+60.jpg0.jpgScreenshotGeneral+and+I+Trailer+3.png

WOW!!!  If I stopped right here with today's episodes and the previews of the last few to come I can honestly say without reading the Novel which I hope to someday do.  I would give this drama the greatest rating possible and I don't even need to see the ending.  When I saw that ZY was still alive I can't tell you how excited and thrilled I felt every part of me wanted to scream YES!!!!!!  When I think about his little boy and wife and how thrilling  that  reunion would be dang I hope they show that because no words would be needed just  the sight of them in some field running towards each other arms open.  His little boy crawling into the depths of his arms and his wife's tears and sweet face full of more joy than could ever be placed in mere words....  Thank you writer even if I it's not in an episode thank you for keeping him alive and I don't mind if I have to use my own imagination for that one!!! 

The other part I loved was seeing CBJ's reaction to hearing what I believe was himself being called Father by his Son or what ever it was, it moved CBJ's heart so much so that he raised his Son so high soaring him around and around above the sweetness of his joy and laughter.  Above his heart that was so full of thankfulness and pride and that feeling that only a Man can feel and understand the very first time he sees or holds or is called Father by his own precious child... 

My parents once told me there are moments in ones life, memories that are etched upon your heart and placed safely within the treasure box of you soul.  And among those are a very few that are like no others and I believe for CBJ this was one of those...

Knowing this drama is coming to an end is kind of sad but like CBJ there is thankfulness and I am so glad that somewhere along the way lurking wasn't enough and I know this journey and drama as amazing as it truly is sharing it here with all of you only made it that much greater... 

credit to all original owners of photos...

21 minutes ago, rocs25 said:

will be only 62 eps?

Hehe yup just 62 episodes!  And aone of us was thinking 62 episode was too long hehe. I don't know about everyone else but i enjoy the drama very much. Even the funeral episode 44. It was beautiful to me and show so much emotions not only from cbj but all the lives that bpt had impacted. I thought i was a powerful episode. I like how after the reunion every episode is pretty entertaining. It is that my addiction is about to end . But i think if any longer there would be not much to talk about. All good series knows when to cut it off! I hope to see a nice ending also!  Perhaps,  very unlikely that wallace and angela will pair up again in the future.  

Drama Fever is starting to update Ten miles of Peach Blossom first now, before the General and I.  Are Ten miles of.... ratings significantly outpacing General and I or is just excitement over a new show?  I know there is a lot of excitement over this new show.  I have not watched Ten miles of Peach Blossom yet and I probably won't look at it until General and I ends.  Though, I am happy to see Drama Fever carrying more Chinese dramas.

13 minutes ago, faythe said:

I don't believe Wallace has ever acted with the same actress twice.

not the popular ones that I could remember which is only AB and Tang Yang.  and i think it's his only two commercial hits (?)

he has two upcoming modern dramas coming up this year. but the leading ladies, don't know who they are. pass.

-- 

love them ~ not ready to say goodbye 

c407dcf9ly1fcj3s4mk2wg208w050k4t.gif

3 hours ago, tintin92 said:

I don't know why YouTube is behind the schedule. :wacko:

only Episode 57 aired :wink: 

Hey sis, they just uploaded episode 58 on youtube.  Yeah wallace said he doesn't like to use the same formula . He likes to do different things and collaborate with different costars. I don't mind maggie jaing but i said this before no ying er for me! Although wallace collaborated wih tang yan but not romantically at least it was twice.  And i think he did collaborate with sun feinfei also. Maybe this series will be a super hit and push angelababy and wallace to collaborate again lol. Wishful thinking. 

Archived