The Next Big Thing? Model Akemi

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=/ i think taiwan can offer better models...she's not that pretty at all...but kinda reminds me of chil lin although chi lin is a lot better

are you talking about Lin Zhi Ling? Because I think she's absolutely one of the most overrated models ever. And I don't see any resemblance whatsoever.

I agree w/ whoever said that she looks more "commercial" than high fashion. While she is really pretty, I don't see anything special or unique about her. I do think she's prettier than a lot of other Taiwanese models, though. In some of those pics, and from certain angles, she reminds me of Shu Qi.

ahhh! i almost didn't recognize jimmy lin beside her!x_x;;;

anywhos...she's soooooooooooo pretty!!!! i love how she can look mature n' sexy and then cute.^^ she's got such a stunning bod.T_T

Guest ilovetakeshi

shes 19 and posting nude already o_o

Yes true true :blink:

wow, so much flesh :blink:

thats like being introduced to someone, and then they immediately strip off their clothes :blink:

Muahaha! True too lol :huh:

But i do agree that although not stunning, she has a great smile :)

Guest wish*wish

I find her really pretty even before but i wish she didnt go overboard with showing too much skin. She got a nice body although she tends to look slutty in some pics.

Archived