❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

190723 NCT DREAM 'Fireflies’ @ 24th World Scout Jamboree

NCT Dream - Introduction ment

NCT Dream as the Global Ambassador for World Scout Foundation

190724 lefauxreal ig story update with NCT DREAM

EAMp_n6UEAI2lTY?format=jpg&name=large

Op said that she met winwin and jaehyun when she had dinner in Seoul.
Both of them wore all black clothes (jeans, T-shirt
Jaehyun wears a mask, winwin didn’t wear a mask 
Winwin and jaehyun are tall and very thin
Jaeyun is talking to winwin

doyoung jamming to long flight! he said taeyong ever let him listen to it before it’s released but he was shocked that there are few improvements and the mv turned out well too. doyoung said “you did well! you did very well” 

doyoung: i’m a fan of taeyeon and her voice. overall, sm songs are really good. i’ve also watched the drama (hotel del luna)

doyoung: for highway to heaven mv, the director didn’t tell us to do much, he just went:

director: run!! it’s fun right?!
127: yes it is!! 
director: get on the car!! it’s exciting right?! 
127: yes it is!!

earlier doyoung said that he will end this vapp at 9pm and watch WWW afterwards fans then jokingly said the broadcast is cancelled and he was so shocked he immediately went to search only to realised it was fake 

A fan wrote that she would watch searchwww instead of watching his vlive and he was like “aaah you’re too much. but i’ll end the vlive before searchwww airs

"I’m going to watch searchwww while eating a bread~~~”

doyoung: dreamies are having their comeback in 2 days and their teaser was released just now. so let’s look forward to it while i play dream’s latest song, fireflies as the bgm!

fan: were you able to hear dream’s new song? 
doyoung: if i try, i’ll be able to listen to it but i didn’t try this time. but i’ve seen what they have released (teasers) up till now and it’s good

doyoung on baekhyun’s solo: i saw his stage performance and mv… isn’t he so cool? he’s so cool

doyoung reacting to his clips in doyoungduce

• Guest changed the title to NCT (Neo Culture Technology) - NCT Dream Comeback "We Boom"