❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Lucas did a quick insta live because it’s been such a long time since he did one. he also said that he misses us and wants to see us asap 

LC: I have to get up now, I have to eat, so see you next time! bye, be careful not to catch a cold, bye bye!

YANGYANG: “I saw TEN’s IG post. I was touched, he doesn’t usually say this stuff to us. He usually says ‘Y’all are really annoying me’. When I visit his room he says ‘Hm? Come, sit. You are really annoying me. Go tidy your clothes!’ ... Maybe I haven’t seen him for too long.”

yangyang sang paper hearts and said he recently listens to this a lot and puts it on repeat he also said it’s really nice to listen to

yangyang: you should start a live too, go do your makeup first, do your eyeliner, do your-
kun: i'm gonna hit you 
yangyang: put on some lipstick-
kun: I'M GONNA HIT YOU 

yangyang: if you are naked and start a live that would be even better, everyone would like that more
kun: hey (go away), don't say that

YANGYANG said LUCAS sends them messages everyday. But most of the time YY was on the way to airport or on the flight for departing.

YANGYANG: “I asked TEN to draw me a drawing. We got in-ears done, and he draws very well, so I got him to draw me my initials... The best part is he drew this in 10 minutes. So cool. It’s a skull beside roses. My in-ears will have this drawing on it. As expected, our artist.”

Yangyang showed unreleased picture of xiaohenyang