❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210429 NEWSEN, Star siblings’ unique brotherly/sisterly love ‘(...) Gongmyoung·Doyoung’

“Actor Gongmyoung & idol Doyoung who look alike but have different charms are brothers famous for their deep brotherly love.”

“Actor Gongmyoung & idol Doyoung who look alike but have different charms are brothers famous for their deep brotherly love. In particular, actor Gongmyoung has been called a ‘fool for his younger brother’ & usually shows off his close friendship with his younger brother Doyoung.

During the 2017 Naver VApp ‘Gongmyoung’s LieV’, the image of brothers Gongmyoung & Doyoung crying while on talking on the phone was broadcasted live. During the LieV, Gongmyoung asked his younger brother Doyoung, “The theme is family, what is the existence of family like to you?”

gongmyung's LieV from 2017 where he called doyoung and asked what family is to him (the theme). doyoung got emotional while making gongmyung emotional and quiet, so the younger got more emotional 

[VIDEO] 210429 ‘MCountdown Dance Challenge’ Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry | Mnet 210429 Broadcast

*WayV joined the MCountdown Dance Challenge

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/19915408

Translated by plantsprout - SM_NCT

[희망TV SBS] 찐!! 2021 지금 다시 하나되어 1절 선공개 / 'HopeTV' Preview | SBS PICK

Time Flies, We Fly | 7llin’ in the DREAM | EP. 4

210429 YANGYANG IG Update 

E0IxPRNXsAMXM66?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E0IxPRMXEAAS2XL?format=jpg&name=medium
E0IxPRKWUAEVNef?format=jpg&name=900x900
E0IxPRGXMAIDdC_?format=jpg&name=900x900

210429 YUTA IG Story with CHANGMIN

E0I6_myX0AIk97X?format=jpg&name=large
“Changmin hyung came today, so please, look forward to it"

E0JHi-CVUAYeRLr?format=jpg&name=large
"He did our hand gesture"
"I wanna have a talk with him again if there's an oportunity~"

Translated by NAYU_UPDATES : neocityjpn

chenle: oh!!! when we were filming our mv, taeyong hyung rented us a coffee truck. where you order anything and they’ll make it for you. i drank so much coffee. i texted him immediately. 

fan: older brother (ty) is so rich
chenle: of course, an older brother is an older brother

chenle: but yesterday when i was exercising with jeno he took off his shirt and his muscles oh my god.... when he wears shirts he looks lean but when he takes off his clothes he has muscles oh my god his muscles how do i say it’s not human like it’s especially big... wait no not big but... he has no fat it’s just all muscle and you can see his veins. it’s really shocking

daegal was whimpering so chenle asked “why~~?” 

NCT DREAM will do a comeback countdown with the fans through a special V-LIVE broadcast on May 10 starting from 5PM KST. From songs introduction, behind, etc, they will share various stories about their first album with the fans.

210430 JISUNG VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/post/0-22627414

[V LIVE] 210430 2021 Busan One Asia Festival (BOF) K-POP Concert

*NCT DREAM will be performing at the 2021 BOF on May 8th at 7:00PM KST. MARK will not be attending.

http://vlive.tv/video/246869

The Smartest Science King
 Among Bunnies NCT Doyoung (feat. Excited Jaehyun) | Trick & True [KBS 170118 Broadcast]

Translated by nctdaoying

210430 WayV Tiktok Update with LUCAS and WINWIN

210430 KUN IG Story with XIAOJUN 

E0M5fjNVcAACvwQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

[희망TV SBS] 2021 지금 다시 하나되어 2절 선공개 / 'HopeTV' Preview | SBS PICK

37.5MHz 해찬 라디오 HAECHAN Radio | Ep.5 봄 (Spring) 

210430 RENJUN Weibo Update

E0Nhn2yVoAMhIxc?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E0Nhn21UUAE5GGP?format=jpg&name=medium

210501 DOYOUNG Instagram Live

doyoung: since I'm doing a musical, whatever I do something, johnny hyung keeps going “oh, musical actor”, “actor”, “oh, actor has come” and stuff like that. today too, and last time.. since there's a lot of dust in the studio, because there's a lot of dust, i went “there’s a lot of dust, my throat hurts a lot”  and johnny hyung went “oh, actor”, “oh, musical actor” like that. so I went “i’m not, stop” but johnny hyung keeps teasing me

doyoung: “i’ll definitely go see it!” thank you, i hope you can definitely go see it! actually i’m excited, because i’m doing a musical, the first thing our members said was that “oh then, hyung will see czennies!” “oh really, that’s so good”, “i’m rlly excited too” so the members also want to see czennies and do performances and are looking fwd to it so they said those words first, so i’m also looking fwd to it

Spoiler

doyoung: “oppa, i’m looking fwd to ur musical” ah right, the musical. but, actually the article came out but the actual casting video hasn’t come out yet so i don’t know whether i should pretend (to know) or not. during the video call w thai czennies nearly all the thai czennies congratulated me so i already said thank you. when the casting video comes out later, pretend you don’t know, please go like “doyoung is doing a musical!!?” anyway, i’m practicing hard, ah i never talked about that! about doing the musical i’m working hard so everyone, please look forward, look forward? rather than look forward, just don’t worry too much. i’ll do well~

fan: aren’t you tired?
doyoung: ah really,, actually, as you know, i’m the style that i’d be definitely sleeping at 1-2 o’clock. I’ve been sleepy since 12am. But lately, I get to sleep at around 1-2 o’clock. But at this hour... i’m very tired, yes...

fan: it’s 4am now.. baby
doyoung: i know, baby.. i know

doyoung: i said that i’d do (the live) for 2 minutes more but we’re rlly nearly there so i’ll finish up. goodbye, goodnight, bye!