❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

kun to winwin: “u & i have been tgt & have experienced alot of things & we’ve also grown alot & i hope that in future we can be like this,always in unity to walk even further & smt i’m thankful for is often whether it’s in our lives or any place you’ve brought joy you are wayv’s happiness“

winwin to ten: “ bc ten hyung and i on the first day , we came together to sm , and at first it could be the both of us were not very familiar and after ( i’m ) thankful that ten can come to wayv and then debut together . and then i feel that ten often accept the jokes i play on him and i’m grateful for his tolerance towards me “

lucas to hendery
Our friendship never end. Not only with u but everyone is very important to me. Such feeling is unforgettable. Thanks for accepting and understanding me, giving me a comfort zone for me to relax. I really love u all, thanks!

ten to lucas
Ten: I didn't think I would be in the same group right now. I used to look at LUCAS every day in the practice room, but still a child, but it's a lot bigger than me. Thank you for understanding all of my complexities.  "

hendery to xiaojun:
it's not that I can't think of it, it's just that I'm always so grateful for u. Plus xiaojun and I, we have always been together since the past ( realized the way he said it's sounded like dating).... TO TRAIN !!! TO TRAIN !!!

xiaojun’s turn to praise and thank yangyang, he just kept laughing so yangyang had to compliment himself in xiaojun’s place: “thanks for being my close friend”

yangyang said thank you for always doing your best for us and for always helping us when we needed. he got flustered and ate some whipped cream and then went back to sincerely thanking kun, and let's go on together for a long time!
translated by lumarkbot 

NCT Dream’s Jisung + Chenle Talk About Wanting To Grow As Artists + Being NCT’s Youngest Members

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle magazine, NCT’s Jisung and Chenle talked about growing up as idols.

The two NCT Dream members, who are famous for being best friends, expressed their excitement at posing for their very first duo pictorial for the magazine’s July issue. After the summer-themed shoot was over, the idols marveled, “This is already the fifth summer we’re spending together.”

As both Jisung and Chenle debuted at a young age, the idols have spent almost their entire adolescence in the limelight. When asked what most made them feel like they had grown up, Jisung replied, “The breadth of my conversations has increased. When I’m able to evaluate myself without being overly generous, I feel like I’ve matured.”

Chenle thoughtfully replied, “I think that if you feel like you’re all grown up, that’s actually because you’re still young. When I’m able to acknowledge my own shortcomings, that’s when I feel like I’ve grown.”

Both idols also expressed a strong desire to continue improving as artists. Chenle remarked, “There are times when no one else notices it, but I personally feel that I’m lacking. That’s when I focus on practicing the most.”

Jisung added, “Because we debuted at a young age, I think it’s unavoidable that all of our members are especially ambitious about wanting to improve our skills. We feel it even more when we see senior artists perform.”

As for what it’s like to be the youngest members of the huge umbrella group that is NCT, the two idols shared, “Of course we like it. It feels like there are a ton of people with whom we’re really close.”

Earlier this spring, NCT Dream made their most successful comeback yet with their latest mini album “Reload.” In addition to topping iTunes Top Albums charts in 51 different regions across the globe, the mini album earned NCT Dream their first Gaon double platinum certification after selling over 500,000 copies in just over a month. The group’s title track “Ridin’” also became the first NCT song ever to reach No. 1 on Melon’s realtime music chart.

20618 RENJUN and CHENLE's teacher on weibo 

a star avenue was specially set up on the school floor and renjun and chenle have a star there !

“everlasting recognition, the biggest honour. let me first upload my group of students.”