❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

“Let me test REN-D, out of 10 men, 7 are foolish, 8 are stupid, 9 are bad, how many of them are all three?”
Renjun: All men except me

fans said renjun must’ve been tired, and thanking him for doing the viewable radio
renjun replied nope! this is of course he have to do this, and said he is not tired. he end it with thanking everyone and said he loves them too~

renjun spinning a bag.mp4

renjun was asked what part of his face he feels confident the most. and he said, "my nose which my parents gave me"

renjun's tmi(s)
1) when they go to events, they spray water on the person that falls asleep first. he fell asleep once during go promotions, then he felt water spray on him, and when he woke up it was haechan lol they took a video of it
2) when they were doing the school uniform photo shoots, he fell asleep. while he was sleeping, haechan put the toothbrush handle inside his mouth

the fans asked when will can they see jaemren cooking show

renjun said he doesn’t think it has plan

renjun's shower sequence:
when he put on a lot of hairspray, he dissolves it by rinsing then washes his hair then puts on treatment.
then he washes his body->face->brush teeth then rinses the hair treatment

(renjun said he's not yet going home but instead, going to rehearsals for seoul music awards)
renjun: everyone, im not tired.

Renjun didn't know Jisung lost his earphone because Chenle lost it too

renjun said whenever he turns the vapp on, he talks about anything so he's really worried. he said he cant seem to stop

[INFO] 200130 #NCTDREAM TOUR “THE DREAM SHOW” in Macau has been postponed until further notice because of the corona virus. People who bought tickets can ask for a refund. For more information, fans can check the SNS accounts of the organizers.

엔 : NCT Dream received an award!
시 : To Czennies
티 : although we don't show it
드 : We're grateful that you're always with Dreamies
림 : The Czennies who made impossible become possible, let's be together in the future too!
Exclamation point, YO DREAM!