❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

“We were just a bunch of kids that had a dream, but then we’re standing on a stage in front of you, and someone even showed his abs (LOL), so I think you guys helped us making our dreams came true. Thank you. Also thank you to our parents for raising us.”

“When I cried yesterday, you guys told me that it’s okay and that I’m doing great, so after that I thought ‘ah, I shouldn’t cry like this in front of the fans’. I’ll try harder. Thank you for coming, I’ll return your love twice the amount you gave me.”

“Everyone,I’m not crying. I cry when I’m angry, but there’s no way you guys make me angry. There’s a thing I always say, right? Let’s meet at the same time, same place. Honestly, the time where I’m promoting with Dream is so precious to me. That’s why I try to make even a day as prettier memory, and I love you for always helping me out (in making those beautiful memories happen).”

“Honestly when we rehearsed this morning, I felt like I don’t have any strength because I was worn out from yesterday, I was worried in case I showed that side to you. But as soon as I saw the lightsticks and cheers, I found my strength again.” 

“I hope this concert becomes a happy time for all of us. We sincerely hope we could become a healing for you, a dream for you, and your precious memory. To me, this time where I promote with Dream, When I look back later, just like looking back at a graduation album, I feel like it’s so precious, so I cherish all the time I have. Today’s concert has come to an end, but the words 'we’ll return (the love) to you won’t just be an empty words, we really prepared something after this. Not today though.”

“There is this emotional moment as a person. Because our Czennies are precious and a person that needs to be cherished individually so it’s inevitable for us to feel emotional when precious people like you guys are in the same place, gathering as one.”