❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

'Super M' บอยแบนด์สุดฮอตจากเกาหลี ส่งคลิปทักทายแฟนๆชาวไทย ปล่อยซิงเกิ้ลใหม่ '100'

SuperM to appear on Japanese broadcast "MUSIC STATION" on TV Asahi on August 21st at 8PM KST

This will be SuperM's first appearance on Japanese TV since their debut

[INFO] 200818 The scheduled live with NCT DREAM for the NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland special broadcast this Friday will be postponed due to Covid-19 and the 2nd phase of social distancing.

The behind the scenes video will still be released.

200818 KUN Weibo Update

<"THE DREAM SHOW"-in JAPAN>Memories#68

(about ‘nct q’)
“if there really was a subunit, it will come out, so guys... who tricked you? were you guys lied to? who said there was an nct q? who said it? not even i know! it’s fake, it’s fake. not even i know (about it).”

when i finish radio, i go to my room. let’s say i meet (a member) in the living room, we’ll just look at each other for a long time... then we’ll leave. it’s become a joke now. we’ll just ‘hmm?’ then leave. i find it quite funny.”

renjun sang a bit of ten's high note in turn back time! 

renjun: it’s true, winwin hyung and jisung are quite awkward, they can try it’s awkward but it’s okay
why them
renjun: someone said winwin wants to  do it’s awkward but it’s okay with jisung, it should be quite funny and awkward

teach your little brother (chenle) to do livestreams
he really doesn’t know how to do them