❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[4K] NCT 127이 곧 장르! 힙함의 끝! 여유 넘치는 '삐그덕(Walk)' Stage (KWDA)

[4K] NCT127, 수상 3관왕 다운 3개 국어 수상소감! ‘시즈니 앞으로도 함께해요~’('K WORLD DREAM AWARDS' 수상소감)

[4K] NCT WISH(엔시티 위시) '사쿠야의 청량함으로 폭염도 이겨내' (K WORLD DREAM AWARDS BLUE CARPET)

The Journey of 'J' | Part.2 

[Leemujin Service] EP.129 JAEHYUN | Smoke, Lemonade, Because I Love You, Fair-Weather Friend

240827 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

NCT Doyoung, who has appeared on MBC's 'I Live Alone' as a guest, is rapidly emerging as an entertainment member.

240827 kwda_official Twitter Update with NCT

240827 peripera_official IG Update with DOYOUNG & JUNGWOO 

Ilgan Sports shares NCT WISH will be making their comeback next month in September and are currently in their final stages of preparations

NCT WISH will share a pre-release in early September ahead of the group's comeback

Reporter: NCT Doyoung also took photos on the streets of Shilin Night Market, and even took a photo with the tow away signage

Caption: Korean celeb was here! Taipei's unlikely streets become popular spots