❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

221023 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update 

FfwrsUWakAIVB-P?format=jpg&name=large
"Thank you SO much to everyone who tuned in and came to see us. It truly means a lot to have you as our fans and listeners. I mean it when I say this but we’ll be there to see you guys wherever much love guys THANK YOU - MARK"

FfwxUi3aYAEtR9W?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FfwxUi2akAMGY48?format=jpg&name=large
"NCT 127 2ND TOUR 'NEO CITY : SEOUL – THE LINK ⁺' with #SMTOWN Family"

221023 NCT 127 Kwangya Club Update 

FfwowK-aAAAPjX8?format=jpg&name=large

221023 DOYOUNG 

"The concert that I poured all my heart into is over.
There's a lot that I wish to say.
There's things that I want to say carefully too hh

Because Y/N who is receiving this message is the person I'm most grateful for so albeit carefully, I will say it all.

As I do this job, it seems like I would become a little tired when there's a misunderstanding or when I have responsibility for what I do. However, if there are more of such tough/tiring things and I keep feeling hurt, then there will be a time when this feeling would turn into self-blame towards myself. Why do I feel hurt about such things and have a hard time, why am I like this, I spend each and every day with these feelings but When we had the fansign this time round, I read a letter which I received and there was one sentence that comforted me.

If you ask what was written, it was "I know very well that it is impossible for Doyoungie to not feel hurt, so I can't say don't feel hurt but I hope that you can spend that (time) resolutely and have the strength take it in stride."

When I saw that line, the thought that "all this while, I thought of this job as one for me to show myself off, to receive love and evaluation, but there are actually people who guessed even my pain and worry about me" came to mind & it gave me comfort.

It was that thought and the whole process of preparing for this concert which accompanied me that became a source of comfort to me and saved me.

Perhaps it's because it was a concert with those meanings, I cried quite a bit without even realising it. hh

Really thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for being together with us yesterday and today Thank you for giving me strength and helping me live.

"With the thought that a day like this with us performing at such a huge concert venue may not come again, I'm going to remember today for a long, long time. 

As much as I hate that my memory is limited, I want to remember today for a really, really long time

Thank you again."

Translated by nctdaoying 

NCT Doyoung X Actress Kim Minha collab (Fallin’)

- Song will be released on 25th Oct (tomorrow) at 6PM KST
- Making film will be released on 25th Oct at noon (NCT LAB Channel / Warner Music Channel)
- BoA & Shaun Kim participated in composing the song & writing the lyrics

221024 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

Ffz32DGaMAAl7mw?format=jpg&name=large

NCT 127’s concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium had 120,000 fans in the audience on and offline from 131 regions around the world!

“We look forward to performing at even bigger venues than Jamsil Main Stadium”

Jamsil was filled with exciting cheers from the fans for the ultimate big-scale performance! 

Mark who is standing on the boundary between a young boy and a mature man, shall we walk together?

https://youtu.be/YlL8mTonzsE

첫 출연을 하는 날입니다 | 2022 TMA 더팩트 뮤직 어워즈 비하인드

https://youtu.be/SKljmlYFSLM

NCT 127 for PUMA

Ff1P-b6VsAAsZdV?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ff1P-b-VsAAjRWK?format=jpg&name=large
Ff1P-b3VQAAyKDs?format=jpg&name=large

221023 DOYOUNG 
© Offgun_ 

FfwgpqZUAAAuYnB?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FfwgpqXUoAAA0bN?format=jpg&name=large
FfwgpqYVQAEHSuv?format=jpg&name=large

221023 TAEYONG 
© frienoI_ : minniecherry_TY : Offgun_2004

Ff0It9TUUAAInfV?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ffz44ogaMAEXdHp?format=jpg&name=large
FfvvIIVUAAAVWP0?format=jpg&name=large
Ff0It9HVUAEbA-p?format=jpg&name=large
Ffz44ooaYAATFwy?format=jpg&name=large
FfvvIITUUAEArUH?format=jpg&name=large

221024 HAECHAN IG Update with TAEIL 

Ff1qR-RaAAA36Pd?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Ff1qR-VaMAEtDI6?format=jpg&name=medium
Ff1qR-gaYAE3S2q?format=jpg&name=medium
“I was happy...!!”

Translated by huangsfjswnls - SM_NCT

[4K] 221022 NCT 127 엔시티 127 도재정(도영 재현 정우) ‘후유증(Can We Go Back)’ @ NEO CITY THE LINK +

221024 MARK IG Update 

Ff129EvUUAALYjt?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler