❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[직캠보고서🔍] 도영에게 새로 생긴 음중메이트🌿 

[#직캠보고서🔍] 도영 덕분에 2주동안 음중은 청춘 그 자체였다..🌿 #DOYOUNG 사전녹화 비하인드⏯

240504 DOYOUNG on Show! Music Core 

240510 NCT DREAM at Gimpo Airport heading to Osaka, Japan for the 2024 NCT DREAM WORLD TOUR <THE DREAM SHOW 3 : DREAM( )SCAPE> in OSAKA

Spoiler

SION ARTIST BIRTHDAY Wheel Pendant&Mini Cake Holder

NCT MARK, Solo Album on February Next Year, Surprise release of single '200' On May 10, SM Entertainment revealed that Mark is preparing for his solo album with the aim of releasing it on February 2025. Along with this, Mark is also releasing his single '200' on upcoming May 16 which will have 2 tracks, '200' and '200' acoustic version.

Mark's single '200' that will be released on this May 16 at 6PM KST on various music sites will have 2 tracks, title track '200' and '200 (Minhyung's Ver.)' which is the acoustic version of the song, and is expected to showcase various sentiments.

해군병702기 4주차

240510 TAEYONG 

"as a proud navy sailor, i will faithfully carry out my assigned duties and return home! i will work hard until the day i graduate. mom and dad, i love you so much. victory"

Translated by taeyongpictures

240510 Naval Education & Training Command Website | 702nd Class picture Update with TAEYONG 

[4K] 도영, 눈 웃음이 귀여운 당근총각~(출국)✈️ ‘NCT DOYOUNG’ Airport Departure 24.5.11 #Newsen 

240511 NCT 127 Weverse Update with DOYOUNG

GNQux3XXUAA1j9G?format=jpg&name=large

[PRESS] NCT DOYOUNG, sells out all seats even for additional date of his first solo concert

All three shows for ‘2024 DOYOUNG CONCERT [ Dear Youth, ]’ including the additional show on the 27th has been completely sold out.

All seats were sold out within 5 minutes for the ticketing that opened on the May 10, confirming Doyoung's hot popularity and strong power once again.