❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

(ENG CC) 마크가 미래고 마크가 나라고 마크가 인간 RL l 랄프 로렌 'RL California Dreaming'을 감상하는 NCT MARK, RALPH LAUREN

230511 InterFM897 Twitter Update with YUTA 

FvwZ5b0aUAA0E_U?format=jpg&name=medium

230512 NCT DREAM at Incheon Airport heading to Macau, China for the NCT DREAM TOUR 'THE DREAM SHOW2 : In A DREAM - in MACAU' 

MARK 

RENJUN 

JENO 

Spoiler

HAECHAN 

JAEMIN 

CHENLE 

JISUNG 

[직캠 보고서] 시즈니 분들~ 저희 아들 자랑 좀 할게요 (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ) #NCT_도재정 #Kiss #Shorts

https://youtu.be/7STEhttlYeg

230511 MARK IG Story with CHENLE

Fv52XrZaEAAff1t?format=jpg&name=large

230429 YUTA at Louis Vuitton 2023 Pre-Fall Collection Fashion Show

Beautiful Day - DOYOUNG
Dr. Romantic 3 OST Part. 3
Full English Translation

230513 JUNGWOO Instagram Live 

When do 127 have a concert? 
Jungwoo : We're trying our best to get to you asap, so if you wait a little bit, we'll come back with good news

Jungwoo : If I were to tell you 1 TMI, I recently started learning English! Applause~ these days I thought I should learn a second (foreign) language, so I was wondering what to learn and that's how I decided to learn English~ the day will come where I'll have a conversation with Czennies overseas~

Spoiler

Q. Jungwoo-ya what would you do if Czennie turn into cockroaches? 
Jungwoo : I'm going to raise you of course...! I'll... look after you. I'll feed, lay a pad, and give you water. But if there are a few of you... would I be able to handle that? I wish it's only one big cockroach... I'll do my best to raise you