❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT Dream Talks About Aegyo Battles, SM Entertainment Seniors They’re Close With, And More

NCT Dream appeared on SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show” on May 5.

NCT Dream recently made their first comeback in nine months with their new album “Reload.” Haechan explained, “The album’s name is ‘Reload.’ Not only does it refer to all of the new things we’ve prepared as it’s our first comeback in a while, but it also means we’ve loaded our album with a lot of variety, so we hope people will love it.”

When asked if there was anything they “reloaded” through this album, Jisung said, “In the process, we vowed to work harder and it felt like going back to our roots again.” The members also expressed gratitude to fans as they set a new personal record for stock pre-orders for this album.

NCT Dream is under SM Entertainment, which houses many idols like TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, EXO, and Red Velvet. Given the question of which SM senior they are closest with, Renjun said, “TVXQ’s Yunho is always so nice to us whenever we see each other.” Haechan added, “They are all seniors we’ve looked up to since we were trainees. So even if we had the chance to become friends, I think I would prefer to keep them in my mind as idols I look up to from a distance.” Jisung had everyone laughing when he responded to the continued questions of which seniors they were closest to by picking NCT 127.

The members also revealed that they frequently engage in aegyo battles in the dorms. When asked what they do on their days off, Jisung said, “I think we’re a bit childish. We do play games, but we also have aegyo battles.” Chenle added, “There are members who are always acting cute and doing aegyo. Renjun, Haechan, and Jaemin are the big culprits.” Haechan added, “There’s a rising star who’s joining in. It’s Jisung.” The conversation led to an impromptu aegyo battle between Jaemin, Haechan, and Renjun, and Haechan emerged victorious.

As they wrapped up their appearance, NCT Dream said, “We worked really hard to show various sides of ourselves during this comeback. Please anticipate what we will continue to do in the future.”

NCT Dream is currently busy with promotional activities for their new title track “Ridin’.” Don’t forget to check out the music video for the song!

200505 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

Jisung: have you been listening to our album?
Chenle: we have worked hard to show you a new side of us, thank you for giving it so much love! 
Jisung: please give a lot of love to this week’s Sunday’s Beyond Live!

Translated by archivesjisungs

NCT DREAM's reaction to NCT 127's PUNCH Teaser Video!

renjun and chenle sang a bit of “a new beginning” , the song they composed for as their graduating assignment in school 
chenle: i forgot the lyrics ...
renjun: they probably haven’t heard the start of the song ... if there’s a chance we’ll let everyone hear it!

Q : Did you really kiss him?
Jaemin : Haechan flirted/being mischievous too much, so I really did it

chenle: *plays with jeno's phone case for a whole 1 min*
jeno: that's enough ahjusshi~ how long more are you gonna play for .

someone played a prank on jisung and said that there's a ghost behind him which is why he turned around and made a face? cutest

jisung read out a comment that said "jaemin please eat more" 

cl: i ordered chicken feet last time and it was really delicious 
jm: it’s not spicy?
cl: it’s okay, that.. it’s not bad
jm: i like chicken feet but it’s spicy even if i order a mild flavor
cl: you can’t eat it~
jm: i can eat it?!!
cl: you can’t eat it~ 
jm: if there’s too much capsaicin, it’s too so spicy so i can’t eat it
https://twitter.com/renminrise/status/1257609299611676672?s=20

there’s a comment “renjun’s hair is like an egg sushi”

jeno singing chewing gum chinese ver! he made a mistake so renjun corrected him and he sang it again

Jaemin : did I really kissed Haechan? (Ridin club)
Chenle : HE DID HE DID I SAW EVERYTHING AND HAECHAN SCREAMED “He dID !!!!”

They ended live with Yo dream

wayv struggling to find a relevant comment asking about their concert  lucas said “there’s none... they’re all asking about louis”

WayV welcomed Ten by singing Kick It in Chinese version and changing the Bruce Lee to Ten Lee

ten's new space origins and nicknames for wayv: 
himself on earth: bruce lee 
kun on planet puru(???): chef 
yangyang: doesn't know where he came from
lucas: god of mars 
hendery: god of (xiaojun said donkeys)
winwin: god of angels