❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210218 MARK NCTzen DREAM Update

EufZh2kVEActlG_?format=jpg&name=large
“Cuties

While looking at my phone gallery, I saw this kkkk hh”

Translated by huangsfjswnls - SM_NCT 

210218 MARK & JAEMIN NCTzen DREAM Board

Caption:
- Cuties. I chanced upon this while I was looking at my gallery

Comment:
JM: mulkeu~~~ (mark)
JM: s.e.x.y.
MK: Jaeminie what ㅋㅋㅋ you replied so quickly 
JM: hoot
https://twitter.com/NCTDREAMCENTER/status/1362298690237464578?s=20

210218 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

NCT Doyoung’s drama “Cafe Midnight Season 3 - The Curious Stalker” will be released for the first time on February 19th! 

The drama ‘Cafe Midnight' is a healing story that takes place in a cafe that does not appear on the map. It captures the growth of a high school student while in search for his mom and gets a glimpse of the future.

In particular, Doyoung raised more curiosity about the drama with his warm visuals, pure eyes, and soft voice as the trailer released. And an even more exciting reaction is expected because he will be directly participating in the drama OST.
https://twitter.com/SMTOWN_USA/status/1362291318542671873?s=20

“LOVEHOLIC” is NCT 127’s second mini-album release in Japan. On the day of its release, #NCT127 ranked first in the Oricon Daily Album Chart, confirming its high popularity in the region! 

The title 'gimme gimme' is a progressive hip-hop genre song that expresses the honest feeling of a man in love, and is getting a good response because you can enjoy the intense charisma of #NCT127
https://twitter.com/SMTOWN_USA/status/1362308760404783107?s=20

Happy Birthday JUNGWOO 

taeyong started to cry when he was talking about his mother. 
“mom i’ll buy you everything in the world.” “i’d want to do everything for the best woman i know.”

when taeyong lost ruby, doyoung saw how sad he was so he went to make a ruby necklace for him he had to do it without taeyong knowing so he searched "taeyong tattoo" and drew it again himself and then have it made it in gold

Taeyong asked Doyoung to watch Cafe Midnight together with him later but Doyoung said he’s not going to watch, even after Taeyong said that he’ll just sit there quietly Doyoung said sink or swim, he’ll watch tmr morning instead, alone w/ the door closed

Spoiler

Seems like Doyoung might have recorded something with Baekhyun?
Doyoung met Baekhyun in the recording studio & told him that he was really cool during his solo concert. So Baekhyun told him to play LOL with Taeyong too & Doyoung said sorry but he doesn’t game
Taeyong then said that we don’t know about this, about why Doyoung met Baekhyun in the recording studio... and he also added that Doyoung prepared ~a lot~

Doyoung said when they were doing schedules without Taeyong, everytime he came back, Taeyong would always asked how was his day (because it's like Doyoung is doing Taeyong's role) and Doyoung would rant everything to Taeyong and Taeyong liked to hear all the stories

Baekhyun texted Taeyong: “Taeyong ah, are you not playing games?” 
Taeyong: “seems like he’s waiting for me to play games with him~”
Doyoung: “Oh~ thats cool! A superstar is waiting for you”

Taeyong talked about how Doyoung worked really hard to prepare for filming of Cafe Midnight. He said that Doyoung took a lot of classes and practiced a lot on his pronunciation, facial expressions and tone 

doyoung made the ruby necklace for taeyong ;____; because he saw the way taeyong was when ruby passed, he decided to custom order a ruby necklace for him ;___;
dy personally drew the ruby necklace! when he was trying to look for photo reference to make the necklace he was like ah,,, what do i do,, SHOULD i take a photo of his tattoo secretly? then he remembered they're celebs and he could literally just google search taeyong tattoo LMAO

TY: everyone~ it’s doyoung~ the great actor~
DY:

Taeyong : I'm so happy while seeing Ruby's pictures. And the fans also made fanarts of me and Ruby, I captured the fanarts and when I look at that between many photo folders in my gallery, I'm the happiest. My heart is the warmest when I see that

<DY&TY’s first meeting>
Doyoung: You asked about this and that, and talked about Jaehyun. “There’s a guy called Jaehyun, are you same aged friends? You look similar in age with Jaehyun” and “There’s a guy called Jaehyun, he’ll come later, say hello to him”

Taeyong: Go to baekhyun hyung then.
Doyoung: Number please. Ah it’s a joke!!

doyoung came as a guest and he bought a cake for taeyong 

taeyong’s smile after showing us what his nephew drew of him his nephew writing ‘uncle ♡’ and ‘the best’...

For Jaehyun’s birthday present, Taeyong ordered a pair of Valentine’s shoes that was released on Valentine’s Day. He wanted to give it along with the Godiva chocolates but the shoes have not arrived although he ordered on 6 Feb!

taeyong spoiled a new song and it’s called ‘swimming pool’ 

taeyong spoiled another song and he said he might call it “back to the past”

210218 北京市政交通一卡通’s Weibo update with RENJUN
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1362313131272196101?s=20

A fan DM-ed Cafe Midnight on Instagram to ask about Doyoung’s OST for season 3. It’s said that “Night Air” will be released on February 19 at 6PM KST
https://twitter.com/clairdelune48/status/1362322151144001536?s=20

[INFO] 210218 SUNGCHAN will be the new MC of SBS Inkigayo, along with Treasure Jihoon and IZ*ONE Ahn Yujin, starting from March 7th.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1362324133585981441?s=20

EufykfuVcAM9VPK?format=jpg&name=small

renjun suggested getting friendship rings and then he sent a photo of an engagement ring into the dream gc so chenle was like "we are supposed to get friendship rings, not engagement rings. i don't wanna marry you guys" 

chenle: actually, things like friendship cannot be measured by objects. we know our friendship best. but everyone wanted to make one so we made it

⏱WINWIN : 5-6AM|NCT 24hr RELAY CAM

DOYOUNG and JUNGWOO for Cosmopolitan Korea March 2021

EujJUSQVoAAGEZh?format=jpg&name=medium
EujJUSPVIAA0qxi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

EujJp7wU4AEVx2b?format=jpg&name=900x900
EujJp7wU4AIAIs0?format=jpg&name=900x900
EujJxNhXEAEQVE4?format=jpg&name=medium
Eujd2LiVEAAISQ_?format=jpg&name=medium

NCT's DOYOUNG and JUNGWOO for Cosmopolitan Korea March 2021 Interview 

Q: What do you want to say to each other?

Doyoung: As you can see, Jungwoo is a person who has a lot of thoughts and who feels deeply as well. But there are people who think Jungwoo’s personality is frivolous because he has such a funny image on the outside. But Jungwoo seems to care a lot about that (image) too so I want to tell him that he doesn’t have to. Because the Jungwoo who entertains people is doing well, and he will also be able to show a new side of himself over time. I hope he doesn’t get too stressed. He’s doing well now.

Jungwoo: No matter how close we are, I’m not really good at saying cheesy things. What I want to say most is that no matter where, I think that Doyoungie hyung’s existence/presence is really huge, and I am really proud of hyung too. But hyung seems to think and worry a lot in many ways, so I want to tell him that I hope he doesn’t worry/think too deeply but instead think lightly. Whatever hyung does, I’m prepared to support him. I’m going to watch Cafe Midnight a lot.

Doyoung: Aren’t you watching that to tease me?

Jungwoo: My feelings for hyung are always genuine, it’s really like that
Doyoung: It’s like that for me too, haha. Thank you, Jungwoo-ya.

Spoiler

Q: How do you feel about your first acting challenge?

Doyoung: It was a refreshing & fun experience facing new things in an environment that was completely different from the music activities I’m doing now, but I couldn’t help but feel pressured regarding acting I thought, ‘If the role that I played wasn’t the main character, then would I have enjoyed myself more in that situation and did things in a more interesting/fun manner?’ Even though it was just acting, but it was great because they created an environment in which I could express diverse emotions genuinely each time. When I think of the atmosphere at the filming site, I have the thought of wanting to challenge it once more.

Jungwoo: Please look forward a lot to Doyoung hyung’s ‘Cafe Midnight,’ there’s not much time left till the broadcast

Doyoung: Jungwoo looks forward to it the most, haha
Jungwoo: I have to watch it live

Q: What sort of existence is the other person to you?

Jungwoo: I’ve really received a lot of help from Doyoungie hyung. No matter what it is, I always seek advice from hyung first, there are a lot of things I can learn from watching hyung. Also, hyung is very intelligent and has more experiences than me, he’d deal with unexpected situations like an adult too. In many ways, he’s a hyung who is indispensable to me. 

Q. Jungwoo (might) not have many (natural) gifts and is the hardworking type. So up till now, what‘s something you’ve worked the hardest for?
Jungwoo:  the biggest effort? to fulfil my dream, i exerted all efforts, of course this was something i wanted to do, but if i didn’t work hard it wouldn’t have been possible. as mentioned earlier, i didn’t have confidence and my self-esteem was low too, but everything that  gradually got better was achieved through hard work. i think i’ve matured a lot, and by phases, developing through phases, albeit at a slightly slower speed i have to work harder in future

Q: Talking about being honest with your feelings

Jungwoo: nothing gets solved if i hold it in by myself, rather things can become poisonous. im trying my best to be honest with the fans and the members. anyway, this job is so much fun. it’s also true that you cry a lot. 

Q: Talking about his debut, specifically his Boss debut stage

Jungwoo: unintentionally, the fans talked about me a lot during my debut stage. haha. after rehearsing with the members for the music broadcast camera, it seems that i was overwhelmed with various emotions on stage. because i was put into a situation with members who debuted first, i often heard the saying, "you have to do better, you have to work harder."  i guess the excitement of debuting and the pressure, anxiety, and stress to do well were all combined then.now, of course, if you look at the video, you can say “ah i was like that. he’s fresh.  he’s grown a lot. i think i’ve grown a lot.” i have gained a lot of confidence, and i am developing as my self-esteem increases.

They asked Jungwoo about his own personal instgram and he said he still isn’t ready to open one and instead promoted Mark’s instagram

Jungwoo: To be honest, i don’t think im ready yet. if i do open an account eventually, i will do my best. recently, another member of our group named mark opened an instagram account. please show a lot of love. im eagerly promoting mark’s instagram account. haha”

210219 naturerepublic_kr IG Update with JUNGWOO

EujhWJ7VgAM7UDm?format=jpg&name=medium

210219 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

https://twitter.com/NCT_OFFICIAL_JP/status/1362597898966368260?s=20

EujrkLeUcAAcPoc?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Caption: 
誕生日おめでとう!ジョンウ!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡ JUNGWOO!

Birthday Message:
Eujsu4IVEAE5dWn?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by hcmyfullsun

[PRESS] ‘Character who does everything well’ NCT Doyoung sings OST for ‘Cafe Midnight’ which he’s starring in himself, ‘Night Air’ release

Doyoung’s OST will be released at 6PM KST today (19th Feb). 
https://twitter.com/nctdaoying/status/1362586629811052547?s=20

Eujj5u-UcAE5L81?format=jpg&name=large

“Doyoung played the lead role of Son Jiwoo in the drama Cafe Midnight Season 3 ‘The Curious Stalker’ and showed stable acting skills despite this being his first acting challenge, leaving a definite strong impression on the viewers of the small screen.”
https://twitter.com/nctdaoying/status/1362588845301059588?s=20

210219 YANGYANG IG Story 

210219 DOYOUNG IG Story

EujrhwoVkAQYH2d?format=jpg&name=large
“Cafe Midnight aired smoothly without a hitch. It was a very scary and frightening challenge, but I started this with the intention of wanting to show the fans diverse sides of me while wearing a school uniform, and time went by & it came out hh

My acting is lacking in itself so there’s nothing to argue/discuss about that, but I feel very good now that because I experienced and went through the process together with the fans. hh

Thank you so much to the staff who worked hard together with me, and to our manager hyung who have worked hard going to and from Busan, I love you.”

Translated by nctdaoying

Spoiler

EujqN3zUcAIPKmf?format=jpg&name=large
EujqN7dVEAUVgNf?format=jpg&name=large
EujqN9DUYAAbJ5H?format=jpg&name=large
EujqN-9UcAEL1Z9?format=jpg&name=large

210219 DOYOUNG IG Story with TAEYONG 

EujvgePVgAER3-q?format=jpg&name=large
“Letting the Insta novice know about the tag (function) @ eh_ovo_nct”

Translated by nctdaoying 

Spoiler

210219 DOYOUNG IG Story 

EujyU1JVoAUFhPX?format=jpg&name=large
“Tonight 6PM Cafe Midnight ost Night Air please give lots love...@“

Translated by eternallight94 - SM_NCT

[Making] 도영의 밤공기 들으면 밤이 너무 아름다워ಥ_ಥ [심야카페 OST Part.2 (Cafe Midnight OST Part.2)]

Doyoung: I'm really thankful that I was able to sing the OST for the first drama I participated in. The OST I sang this time round is called 'Night Air'. I think it's a song that holds the dawn atmosphere of Cafe Midnight & captures the beauty of the night wholly. Also, I think it's a song that a lot of people can listen to lightly and in a good mood
https://twitter.com/nctdaoying/status/1362618287197016064

[TRANS] 210217 NCT 127 Interview for Oricon News
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1362620690831056896

210219 MARK IG Story with TAEYONG

EukC1BlVoAIxWCB?format=jpg&name=medium
"@ eh_ovo_nct instaaa come on come on”

Spoiler

EukC1BkVoAIKsFl?format=jpg&name=medium
"yaaaasyas”

Translated by taeyeweon

[INFO] 210219 TAEYONG surpassed one million followers on Instagram in an hour and 50 minutes after revealing his account, achieving the world’s shortest time.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1362630032171048968

IMLAY The 4th EP Album [UTOPIA]
Title track 'Too Good (feat. CHENLE of NCT)'

Congratulations TAEYONG for reaching 2 million followers on Instagram!
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1362663731390423040?s=20

SUNGCHAN for ALLURE Korea March 2021

EukhX2FVIAABHU8?format=jpg&name=large
EukhpdBVcAMKsKH?format=jpg&name=medium
EukhpdRVcAIOe3y?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Eukix4eVgAIyRo5?format=jpg&name=large
Eukhg_uVoAYKPhP?format=jpg&name=large
Eukix4eU4AAxqOx?format=jpg&name=medium
Euklr2cVIAAqeyO?format=jpg&name=large
Euklr2iUYAAQAHP?format=jpg&name=medium
Eukl-AQVIAcZdlo?format=jpg&name=large

[INFO] 210219 'Dear.M' cast members, including JAEHYUN, will appear on KBS2 variety show 'Boss in the Mirror'. Broadcast date is still under discussion.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1362666306210701316?s=20

Congratulations TEN for reaching 6 million followers on Instagram!
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1362668003549081603?s=20

[MV] 도영 (DOYOUNG) - 밤공기 [심야카페 OST Part.2 (Cafe Midnight OST Part.2)]

DOYOUNG Night Air on Spotify 
https://open.spotify.com/track/2N4KdSYzExqRaMJj4rmQDB?si=z_FW-8avSeS9uX-oHJyyHw

Cafe Midnight Season 3 ‘The Curious Stalker’ OST - ‘Night Air’ by DOYOUNG

English translation of the lyrics (updated). Take out with credits.

210219 DOYOUNG IG Update 

EulI2xNU4AgRl55?format=jpg&name=medium

Jungwoo: We gathered together to watch Doyoung hyung’s drama Cafe Midnight live! We did an ‘unboxing’ of the live broadcast and reviewed it!

Q. 5 year old Haechan vs 5 Haechans 
Jungwoo: I personally really like Haechan but... if it were 5 Haechans it would be quite tiring so 5 year old Haechan!! I can take care of him well as my younger brother!

Jungwoo : I want to thank everyone who are together with me on my 24th birthday. What I can do for you is just work harder, improving and Kim Jungwoo who's growing as a person. So thank you. Honestly I'm not good at saying something serious like this, as my personality can't express something well. But after meeting you guys, I'm able to change that. So I'm trying to express it more. Thank you for letting me know about these things, allowing me to learn about it. Thank you~

Spoiler

Jungwoo said in the middle school jungwoo was impressed by the movie "Step Up" which made him want to dance, so he asked to his mother to sign him up to the dance academy. He went to the audition with his friend because his  singing naturally got better as he danced..

taeil's (very)short call with jungwoo
Taeil: czennies hello~ please greet our jungwoo happy birthday a lot~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! ! ! !

Jungwoo & Doyoung’s phone call ㅋㅋㅋ
JW: Hyung~ I’m doing V/LIVE right now & they asked me to call you
DY: Czennies?
JW: Say hi!
DY: Hi, this is Doyoung~
JW: Stir, stir!
DY: Did you call to tease me about that?! 

Doyoung: Why did the fans ask you to call me though?
Jungwoo: They wanted to hear hyung’s voice
Doyoung: Ah, really? Thank you~ We celebrated Jungwoo’s birthday yesterday but it happened that my drama came out then so everyone gathered to watch it together

Jungwoo: do "sseukka sseukka" once for everyone
Doyoung: must i?
Jungwoo: yes
Doyoung: SSEUKKA. SSEUKKA. Ah~ i'm not doing it 
Jungwoo: *is the happiest person on the planet right now*

Sseukka sseukka! From the way I see it, I think that it's going to be a trendy word among Koreans~ Sseukka sseuka~
I also think that it will be popular among Czennies~

Jungwoo: I watched Doyoung hyung’s drama yesterday & really, the feeling you get when watching someone you know appear in a drama... First of all, it was funny. Regardless of how well he did, it was fun because it’s Doyoungie hyung. But he did a good job! Really, I think that way. Because the nuance, the way that Doyoungie hyung talks to me (in real life) was reflected as it is in the drama. That’s why it’s like real life, should I say the feeling of him singing with his talking voice? He did it in a way like how he does it usually so it felt unconventional/unique. Stir stir*! Yuta hyung uploaded that on his Instagram yesterday, right? Yuta hyung asked us to get out (of the frame) & filmed that alone
*Doyoung’s line from Cafe Midnight in Busan dialect

Jungwoo: What am I going to eat later? I don’t know, but I’ll eat with Doyoungie hyung and those who have time

Jungwoo’s 2021 birthday presents from the members
Doyoung: Hip sack (Bag)
Johnny: Shoes
Mark: Padding (Jacket)
Jaehyun: Shoes
Yuta: Pants

Jungwoo said yesterday he went to the nail shop together with Yuta. He said he only got a nail treatment.

Jungwoo showing off his nails after getting nail treatment

Jungwoo said Mark bought him chocolate & strawberry cake

Cosmopolitan photoshoot is coming out tomorrow~ 
Jungwoo: Please look forward to it! You'll be surprised!

Birthday boy Jungwoo singing Sungchan’s part on 90’s Love!
https://twitter.com/sungchandaily/status/1362742351072956418?s=20

Jungwoo singing boat 

someone commented "lion" and jungwoo started doing the yuta "lion~~~" and suddenly jungwoo went "ah yuta hyung...yuta hyung and i went on a date"

• mark calling jungwoo the 10th floor puppy,
• mark saying he's thankful for us for celebrating jungwoo's birthday
• mark getting confused and waiting for us to cheer back at his greeting..