❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200201 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EPspsPzU0AA7z2m?format=jpg&name=largeEPspuItUEAIQsd0?format=jpg&name=largeEPspy9eUcAAuG5L?format=jpg&name=largeEPsp0W_VUAAGWOu?format=jpg&name=large Today too, I have collected the undiclosed (pictures of) Doyoung over (the past) year. This is my final schedule for today. Thank you once more to the Czennies who have spent the (past) year together with me @.@

Translated by nctdaoying

taeyong was the first person to wish doyoung! “taeyong hyung is in america. it’d be nice if he could be with me, mark too” dy was sleeping then he received a kkt msg from ty 
ty: happy birthday dongyoung
dy: oh~ thank you~

the first person who wished doyoung happy birthday was taeyong since taeyong went to US, doyoung got a kkt msg at midnight on 31st and doyoung even checked the time in LA it was still 30th so taeyong really just thought of it and sent it

Yuta asked Doyoung is there anything he want for his bday, then Doyoung said it’s ok (for not giving me). but since he like wearing slippers so he asked yt to buy for him & yuta bought him expensive slippers

The letter Doyoung's mom wrote Doyoung :
"My beloved son. Thank you for being born as Mom's and Dad's son. If you're reborn again, please be my son too then. I love you, happy birthday."

Doyoung singing “Dreams Come True” live!!

Jaehyun gave Doyoung a bottle of wine as birthday present! The members ate together yesterday to celebrate his birthday so Jaehyun’s present was gone the moment Doyoung received it 

Doyoung wearing his sign birthday necklace

Doyoung : jungwoo bought me a present too. He bought me shoes

Doyoung listen to Onew’s Shine On You

drunk shenanigans in nct 127's dorm as they welcome Doyoung's birthday

Doyoung: It's so funny... Taeil hyung really... his expressions was like these, and it was so cute. I'm shocked.
Taeil hyung is also congratulated me (saying hbd to him). Taeilie hyung is very.... cute.

"let us have a look at the refrigerator"
doyoung: no, it's a bit messy. I was in japanese class today, so my teacher knows it's my birthday! my japanese teacher bought macarons for my birthday. thank you, thank you sm. let's eat *have a bite* it's sweet

Fan asked Doyoung about the outfits and he said that he also always worries about the outfits but this time the outfits were okay!

Johnny: Which outfit in which MV was the outfit nice?
Doyoung: Huh? No, no...!!!
Johnny: Joking~

Fan: How’s the outfit?
Doyoung: I always worry a lot too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Doyoung: But this time after wearing it on, it was okay. Don’t worry!

200202 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

The first day of the NCT DREAM TOUR “THE DREAM SHOW- in JAPAN in KOBE has arrived! The members have finished rehearsals energetically and are spending this time till the curtain call energetically. Everyone too, please take care of your health and come! we are waiting for you at the venue!

Translated by mindoren99

200203 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

#THE_DREAM_SHOW The first day of Kobe concert is over! Thank you for cheering loudly! As the members said, when you come back, eat a lot of rice and rest alot ^^ Everyone who are coming tomorrow, please rest well and get energy for tomorrow ^^

#NCTDREAM

Translated by chenleberry