❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jisung saying he’s nervous because it’s his first solo vlive

Jisung: Doyoungie hyung! I wished him a happy birthday!!!

cutie jisung...he was so shocked to see an axe from the filter on his head

jaemin called jisung! he called to say jisung is cute but the glasses are too dark for him so he asked jisung to change to glasses that are like pororo’s but jisung said he actually thinks the glasses filter looks fine on him

jaemin keep complementing jisung he was like “oh jisung is cool~ cool~” so jisung is getting shy there, cutie

The AirPods and Monsters, Inc. AirPods case Jisung has been using recently were given to him by Haechan

jisung airpods name, one of it is “cream flavored fish shaped bun” and the other is “red bean flavored fish shaped bun”

fan: How is the title song for the new album?
johnny: To put it simply..
doyoung: Its cool! 
johny: It's so good...It's just really good

Doyoung: Did eosa* contact you? Renjun contacted me as well and wished me a happy birthday. And so I thanked him~
*eosa = awkward relationship (a legacy of Doyoung & Renjun’s first VLIVE together)

doyoung: " did winwin celebrate your birthday" no~ let's winwin!

jeno told doyoung that he couldn't meet him since they're on japan tour

Doyoung: Johnny and I watched fancams of Mark's solo stage during the SuperM showcase tour and he's so good! Johnny said "he's really good" first, but I was so engrossed I kept on saying "woah, he's so good!" for over 10 minutes. Sometimes I get surprised, like even during our concerts, I get so surprised because he's so good.

NCT Doyoung play Sunggyu's "Reply" and talked about how he love Sunggyu (sunbaenim)'s voice and anticipating his next cb

Doyoung: Reveal your abs? How do I reveal them when I don’t have any? It has to exist for me to show something, eung~

jeno called doyoung~  
jn: hyung happy birthdaaaaay~
dy: thank youuuu. what are you doing?
jn: just with the members~ ^^