❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210309 MARK VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/post/0-21718441

Stone Music Entertainment has revelead the songs the artists participating in the Rewind: Blossom project... and Baekhyun and Doyoung will be singing "Doll"
Translated by haemjjitokki 

[TRANS] 210309 [Rewind : Blossom] Track List:

Side A
1. Doll _____ Baekhyun (EXO), #DOYOUNG (NCT)
5. Skit Track (Tape only) _____ Baekhyun (EXO), DOYOUNG (NCT)

Translated by plantsprout - SM_NCT 

[INFO] 210309 ‘Doll’ by Baekhyun (EXO) & DOYOUNG (NCT) will be released on March 12th at 6:00PM KST.

The making film of MEN’S NON-NO April issue special edition with NCT 127

[ENG] WayVision 2: 동계 스포츠 채널 4주차 예고편 (웨이비전2: Winter Sports Channel)

210308 'WayVision 2: Winter Sports Channel' Ep.6

Mark: “we shouldn’t let negativity break us down. we shouldn’t let negativity become the main vibe for what we have” 

all the fans trying to get mark to spoil about dream’s comeback 

Q. I miss your concert
Mark : Me too..honestly, this came to my mind just now, that just until last year we were preparing for new (127) tour, we didn't know that the situation will be like this. At that time I was promoting in SuperM with Taeyong Hyung

Spoiler

We went overseas a lot, and at the same time we're also preparing for the tour and I was really worried. Just to what extend was I worried, was that I thought to myself "I would 100% be wrong in this (choreo)..." when the members already learned the choreo, me and Taeyong Hyung weren't able to do it at all. But then it got canceled. Right now I'm thinking, that it's okay even if it was gonna be harder than last time, I just wish we can do concert...

comment: mark, when’s dream’s comeback?
Mark:dream is having a comeback?!? hehet...

comment: don’t act
Mark: dream is having a comeback...? 

comment: when dream does a comeback, perform Deja vu. please.
Mark: aah so dream is having a comeback.. uwaa...  *hums and dances to Deja Vu*

Mark mentioned what’s funny is that he didn’t know that Penthouse (drama) is airing again, but Penthouse is really Doyoung’s joy

Mark : With Jungwoo, I wondered once, that while living life, whether I really could have a person as funny as him to be my friend. That's a good thing!

chenle and mark went to a chinese resto that served a dish with eggs and onions combined/mixed and mark said it was really delicious. when they went to chenle's house, chenle said he could make the dish himself so mark's been eating it (the one chenle made) deliciously since then

210309 YUTA IG Update 

EwBkIwjVIAEF3u6?format=jpg&name=medium
EwBka33U8AYdVB3?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EwBkIwkUUAAZ7vX?format=jpg&name=medium
EwBkIwjUcAMRd9C?format=jpg&name=medium
EwBka3qVkAMeWyR?format=jpg&name=large
“Personally, I like these pics, though I'm not sure why!
Please check out Men's Non-no a lot ^^”

Translated by moontales_ - SM_NCT

EwB2pfOUcAEE9yX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

EwB2pfQUYAACNly?format=jpg&name=small
I love it !!!

[INFO] 210310 NCT 127’s ‘LOVEHOLIC’ has been certified as Gold (G) album, meaning that the album sold more than 100,000 copies.

NCT 127 To Appear On “The Daily Show” Daytime Special

210310 CHENLE Weibo Update