❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Jungwoo audition story! 

Jungwoo : I think it was in 2014? Me and my friend... ah! Then I should tell you this first. When I was in middle school, there was this movie called Step Up. I got amazed watching that movie, I thought "wow so cool, 

"I also want to become a cool person like that, I want to dance too!" At that time, I just thought about wanting to do it, so I asked my mom. "Mom, could you sign me up for a dance school?" And so I went to dance academy. 

A lot of people know this. You know my videos too, right? (ㅋㅋ) I learned to dance there, and went for audition with my friend. And you know, when you're dancing, you'd naturally have interest in singing, so I came to like singing too. 

And then me and my friend went to Seoul to look around, as well as joining audition. That was my first time auditioning, I thought I couldn't pass. A few months later, there was a phone call, when the number starts with 02 

It usually came from Seoul, and why would I be receiving a phone call from Seoul? But then I thought, "oh? Can it be... perhaps...?" so I picked it up and they asked, "is this student Jungwoo?" I said "That's me, who am I speaking to?"

At that time I was sleeping at my friend's house after we played games. And after that, I got into the agency in 2014, and started practicing, then become the Jungwoo that you know now~^^

Yuta officially announced today at his radio that Yuta At Home will be extended for one more month, until March! 

210220 InterFM897 Twitter Update with YUTA

EumQx6AXEAEsrFZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Congratulations MARK for reaching 3 million followers on Instagram!

⏱YANGYANG : 6-7AM|NCT 24hr RELAY CAM

Doyoung is now listed on the “Actors” page of the SMTOWN Website & “Cafe Midnight Season 3 ‘The Curious Stalker’ Son Jiwoo role” is listed under his “Main Recent Activities”

Cafe Midnight Season 3 ‘The Curious Stalker’ Re-broadcast on MBC DRAMA

Feb 24th 2021, 11PM KST

210221 Behind-the-scenes of Cafe Midnight filming 

“NCT 127’s active idol, actor Doyoung & the filming site have all become memories now.. He looked like he was feeling very cold that I took out the hot packs from my pocket but he said he’d already stuck on two of them.. He was shy! The director who advised he who couldn’t meet the eyes of the other female actress, “Doyoung-ah! You have to meet her eyes and say your lines” hh.. Even though it feels cold thinking about it now.. I had a great time thanks to them who were cute!!”

chenle: seventeen jun is my closest friend except nct members, we played game together yesterday until 6 a.m ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

me and svt jun really play/hang out often! we’re very close and jun let me heard this song before it came out, it’s very good!

for jun, usually he is the person that his tension is higher than me, but when he sing this song, there’s an unexpected charm! so somehow i can’t get used to it ㅋㅋㅋ