❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT 127 Teach Jennifer Hudson the ‘2 Baddies’ Dance!

221012 TAEIL IG Update 

Fe0LGxoVUAEEx04?format=jpg&name=medium

[Thread] 221012 HAECHAN IG Story 

Spoiler

NCT 127's "2 Baddies" Spends 3rd Week On Billboard 200 + Other Charts

Spoiler

Xiumin mentioned Mark in an interview

"when i was thinking of people i could ask to collaborate, i could only think of mark as my first choice. as we all know, mark has been very busy, i asked if he was available and he was kind enough to work with me on the song"

q. what specifically do you think mark adds to the track? 

xiumin: i think mark showcases a more masculine and sexy kind of maturity. you can see a development in his voice and rapping as well. overall, i think his contribution added more weight to the track.

Spoiler

221012 TAEYONG IG Story 

Fe0jJsnUYAAWhsp?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Fe0jJ8uVsAA9OEs?format=jpg&name=large

NCT 127 for PUMA 
© puma_kr

Fe1fuNlaUAMyAfe?format=jpg&name=large

NCT 127's appearance on the 'Jennifer Hudson Show' as the first K-pop artist becomes a hot topic! Jennifer Hudson, "K-pop superstars NCT 127 is here" "It's really amazing and incredible" at the stage of ‘질주 (2 Baddies)’!

MARK for Polo Ralph Lauren X Harper's Bazaar Korea (November 2022)

Fe6brPpUUAEEYaL?format=jpg&name=large
Fe6brPoUAAEe-r8?format=jpg&name=large

Ralph Lauren Korea (CEO Kim Jinhyung) has selected Mark from the group NCT as the Korea Ambassador of 'Polo Ralph Lauren' the representative brand of Ralph Lauren Group.

In the official images released together, Mark perfectly digested both the contradictory charms of Polo Ralph Lauren's Polo Originals collection and Polo Sports Line.