New! Jeon Hye Bin On 여걸6 In Guam!

Guest suejinners

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks a lot better in these captures than pictures of her before.

But her old image is completly GONE.

Seems like her attitude is gone too... the kindof out there, sweet, crazy attitude... I dunno.

Still, she looks gorgeous :)

Guest maxlover

Well yeah she seemed different right now...i mean c'mon....she hasn't been in the spotlight for about 5-6 months and so it's natural to be a little shy or introverted for the moment...but i'm sure she'll be back to her old self in no time!! She looks beautiful and her dance was awesome!! Bin rocks!!!

i personally dont like her nose but she got hurt and prolli broke her nose before so wat can u do?

of course it'll never be the same but yea.. mayb she's just nervous since its her first ep and first comeback since a long while ago.

her nose looks A LOT better in these pics than in the pictures shown right after she got it done.

yeah i agree. the first pictures that were posted of her new nose looked SO different, but she still looks like Bin to me in these pictures. shes so pretty with a nice body, love her!

Guest J3nn1f3r <3

Her nose looks better than the first pictures posted of her. I like it. (:

edit*

In the 3rd to last picture, she looks like she could be related to Yunho....

When i first saw her after pictures a while back, i thought she looked different, but in these pictures, she looks the same to me for some reason? She's pretty & her dance was nice =)

she looks like her old self again. what happened? not that its bad, because i liked her old self. im happy she is gonna be on heroine 6 i really missed watching her on shows!

Guest UNee4Life

OMG WOW!

at first she loooked so different but in these pictures she looks the same just with a better NOSE, she looks even hotter and no longer looks like a 12 year old, YAYAY!!!

I can't waite till her new cd!

Guest evelyn168

I'm glad Bin came out and told ppl that she did have surgery. It's not her fault that she got into an accident and needed surgery. I just hope ppl accept her for who she is. I still love her and support her as always.

Archived