New! Jeon Hye Bin On 여걸6 In Guam!

Guest suejinners

Guest suejinners

binmp9.jpg

or click here if you can't see it

WATCH HER DANCE to SEXYBACK here.

shes still the same confident ol' bin~! she looks sexy when she did the suspenders part

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...920060911184833

cept for her nose she looks the same to me. She looks more mature-older now. i still like the old hye bin but what can you do...

i didn't know she was the new 여걸~~! i don't see that choi yuh jin chick so i guess bin here is taking the spot.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coronadate

YAY im so happy shes back! :D

I love how shes not too girly girl and wussy so in games its fun to watch her play

SHES GUNNA BE SO GOOD IN HEROINE 6! ... and she looks really pretty, even with the whole nose thing. She's still a dancing queen >;]

her nose looks a lot better in these caps than in the pictures of her right after she got it done... it doesnt look as unnatural anymore

shes still really pretty but i prefer her old look

Guest revontulet

:/ she looks like just this korean actress. I liked her better with her old nose, it made her look cute... she looks like her old self in the caps with the yellow dress though...

Guest tklovex3

she still looks the same to me.

those concert photos awhile ago was a completely misleading!

it made me think she looked completely different.

but she's still beautiful bin. <3

Guest Chakra'ca

Bin's looking GORGEOUS!

She still looks like herself

The surgery didn't cause that much a change, I think people overreacted

Also, yes there was an accident involved but she didn't NEED the specific surgeries she got. It's just that she wasn't happy with herself and she wanted to make herself feel better. Whatever makes her happy is fine by me.

Anyway, she's Stunning, and her dance was fantastic!

Guest checkckbebe

her dancing is beautiful :]

her nose surgery makes her look a lot different than before, but i think i'll get used to it. she's still the same person as before and she does look prettier :]

Archived