New! Jeon Hye Bin On 여걸6 In Guam!

Guest suejinners

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LovexMelody

i remember seeing the pictures after her nose job posted on soompi and it didn't look anything like her...she looked really different

and now i see these pictures...she looks pretty much the same...-_-

Guest kiwi1430261477

When i first saw the title, I somehow thought it said Jun JiHyun so I was like aamflkafjafjasjgpoajpoja she comes on gameshows now??!! Anyways, Hyebin looks pretty but I still miss her old look ):

the nose job really makes a difference.

her other nose made her look more cute..

this nose makes her look a little jingeuhruhwuh. but that's ok(: i'll probably get use to it.

shes always had big boobs. no one noticed them though cause she wasnt skanky or anything. everyone justed bashed onher.

she lost weight and obviously didn't lost weight in that area. that halter top makes them Pop

just because SHE looks like she had them done or they look bigger doesn't mean she did them.

still doesn't convince me but i'm going to stick to my opinion until i see her in different types of outfits (that just made me sound like a perverted stalker)

i actually did see her in person this past winter when she came for the LA concert with a million people in it...we were standing pretty much next to each other and i remember her being skinny and short, but not that busty for sure. AND she was wearing a halter. she was never flat, but she was never boobified like now.

Archived