[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Aww guys thank you for the warm welcome. I've been part of soompi forums for awhile but I already forgot my password so I have to make a new one. :lol:

@NamSeoYeon18 I think some people find them boring since they expected all the couples here to be all flirty and so inlove but I am not offended by them in anyway. Our Ddongie couple is just beginning their relationship, they're having fun and many people love them. :D 

• Like 3

[LIVE STREAMING LINKS]

We Got Married Live Streaming Links, Sartuday, 4:55pm KST
2. http://vodmall.imbc....ayer/onair.aspx(With this one, you have to log in first to watch )

live streaming will start at 3:55pm in the Philippines
i dont know what time in your country
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

Spoiler alert!

OMG Yeba Solar made a surprise visit to hubby's house hahahaha why so cuteee she even brought him a big radish plush toy!

omg i wanna see whats look like

• Like 2

Guys they were packing their stuff up and talking on the phone and Solar suddenly asked his home address (?) and he said okay, I'll text it to you later and he wondered why she asked his address and turned out.... She suddenly visited his house and then the end. Hahahaha so cute!

• Like 4

Oh my god! Eric and Solar is up! Yehey! They are going to the second house. But there's no elevator hahahaha

It's really a beautiful house and the interior is quite really good!

As usual the two of them really gets along well.

HAHAHAHAHA THE BENDING OF THE NECK THO! They're talkng about the TV right now.

Eric keeps on calling her "Jagiyaaaa~" HAHAHAHAHA Eric stop it omg

Oh Eric is taking  a loooooooooooot of pictures of her.  :chu:

THEY LIKE THE NEW HOUSE HAHAHAHA THEY'RE RAPPING INSIDE THE CAR

Wow the third house is really beautiful!  :ahmagah:

The two of them were really surprise to see the third house. They were overwhelmed because there's a very good place for them to stay.

It's really beautiful according to them. They just kept saying WOW! Hahaha.

It's the fourth "JAGIYA~~" from Eric. It seems like it's a normal thing to say Eric HAHAHAHA

NAE JANG TANG! They're in the NAE JANG TANG restaurant right now. Eric seems surrise about it hahahaha

Eric is trying nae jang tang now. Hahahaha.

Solar : How does it taste?

Eric : Ah so this is how it taste..

Solar : Just tell me how does it taste.

Eric : It's not my style LOL

They are walking right now. It's the night scene.  :ahmagah:

Eric was just waiting for the perfect timing to hold Solar hands. HAHAHAHAHA

I guess Solar is still so shy about the idea of skinships AHHAHAHA

Solar went home and Eric wasn't abe to hold her hands AWW

Solar is already packing her things. Maybe they're gonna transfer to their house right now AHHHHHHHHHHH

Eric is also packing his things.  

Solar called him through his phone OMO! 

Solar went to Eric's houuuuuuuuuuuuuuse! WAAAAAAAAAAAA! Hahahahahaha. I think she's gonna help him packing his things.

• Like 7

I missed the beginning part! I watch the part where they already started eating the nae jang tang. Then they walked out at the night street, bought the snacks. Solar fed Eric and he also want to feed her but she kept avoiding but at last he gets to feed her. Solar really felt embarrased. They heard the music and dance. Lol! So Eric actually kept focused on her hands all along but i don't think Solar is ready for skinships or she just didn't notice. It's the goodbye time... the funniest/awkward part where our yeba Yongddong initiated the way how they should farewell but the poor Eric already thought of hugging her. Aww~ But it is sweet gestures that Eric sent her home. I like this kind of man♡ They kept waving at each other, till he have lost sight of her, he turned back to went his way... aww♡ Solar at the house and Moonbyul helped to record her... she seem to pack her things that she should brought with her. She brought the huge radish plush toy. And Eric too packing neatly of his stuffs and have that cute elephant plush toy too to bring along. The next morning when Eric was still doing his stuffs, Solar called him... hear his ringtone?  (Like in the interview with the chinese host, he mentioned that he used the normal ringtone~ aww that was real fascinating fact of him! I am like him too because i usually embarrass to set up music as ringtone... but still i gather my courage to set up one.) Continue... she asked for his address and he will text her. Soon she was in the lorry on her way to his home. Upon reaching, she closed the viewer so Eric couldn't see her when she rang the bell. She actually felt embarrassed since she went to his home for the first time. She told him it was a package delivery and Eric kinda said he didn't buy anything(?). Turned out that Solar is his delivery package...hahahaha Eric seem shy and all smiley when he greeted Solar at his doorstep. She stepped in his house and start scanning his place... END. 

The preview though... They went to buy the furniture stuffs... they tried the sofa. And they finally in their Ddongie home! Eric start his bravery approach to her and being all flirty! (Omg i was actually shock to discover this side of Eric!) He tried to hug her and Solar being all embarass. Also if i heard correctly, he was mentioning/discussing about the proposal with Solar! Omg guys i'm going to get heart attack soon!!! I wanna replay this preview again and again!!! Omg... now we are back to square 1- to wait again for the next Sat! Now can't wait for the sub! Thanks to Ddongie that my patience have reach it's limit already! 

------------

Thanks to @NamSeoYeon18 for more Eric's updates. I saw his brothers before and they all handsome and cute. Being the eldest, more than that, his second brother, Eddy look matured and he looks like he is the eldest. 

Hi @ErieBee! Welcome and thanks for the update on today's episode! I bet you just squeal watching them like me right? These two are my magical charmers♡♡♡

@wal2014

Hello! Thanks for sharing the link here. Gotta watch it now!

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, zurah90 said:

I missed the beginning part! I watch the part where they already started eating the nae jang tang. Then they walked out at the night street, bought the snacks. Solar fed Eric and he also want to feed her but she kept avoiding but at last he gets to feed her. Solar really felt embarrased. They heard the music and dance. Lol! So Eric actually kept focused on her hands all along but i don't think Solar is ready for skinships or she just didn't notice. It's the goodbye time... the funniest/awkward part where our yeba Yongddong initiated the way how they should farewell but the poor Eric already thought of hugging her. Aww~ But it is sweet gestures that Eric sent her home. I like this kind of man♡ They kept waving at each other, till he have lost sight of her, he turned back to went his way..

The preview though... They went to buy the furniture stuffs... they tried the sofa. And they finally in their Ddongie home! Eric start his bravery approach to her and being all flirty! (Omg i was actually shock to discover this side of Eric!) He tried to hug her and Solar being all embarass. Also if i heard correctly, he was mentioning/discussing about the proposal with Solar! Omg guys i'm going to get heart attack soon!!! I wanna replay this preview again and again!!! Omg... now we are back to square 1- to wait again for the next Sat! Now can't wait for the sub! Thanks to Ddongie that my patience have reach it's limit already! 

------------

Sorry to cut your post but I just can't help but laugh over the fact that as Eric turned back, there was a couple holding hands and walking towards him. (how cruel MBC) Don't worry ricnam-hyung, soon you'll be able to do it to our yeba too. :D

And yes yes yes the preview. Way to go Eric, starting to initiate those skinships while Solar being naive or shy as ever. Can next week come here already because is2g 20+ mins of cuteness a week isn't enough to feed my soul. 

• Like 4

Our Ddong Couple highlights from MBC:

Spoiler

Preview for next week!

(rough translation)
At Yoondong's house... -
Solar: (looking at a photo frame) "Who is this woman?"
Eric: (silent for a while) "Don't know..."

-----

I watched it live, but it's lagging, so I will watch the RAW first and try to give what I understand from it later. Btw, the radish doll's face so LOL hahahaha.

• Like 5

EDIT. Thanks @Farfalle... i just saw your post. My internet keep lagging too. Oh yeah Solar asked Eric who's the woman from the picture frame and he was taken aback and replied that he don't know. Fancy wifey investigating his house already. Poor Eric! So Eric take his revenge to the next level- by having skinships attack on her! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Kim Lala

Oh yeah i noticed it too and i just thought it was pure coincident...lol cruel MBC!

Sorry Yeba Yongddong, i'm siding Yoonddong now! Way to go Eric...hwaiting!

Oh well the sweetest of them keep coming in but i just can't resist anymore!

• Like 5

Hey guuyyyys lol 

Omg this week eps I cant wait for english sub. Why solar sooooooo yeba hahahaha she never this shy when she's with her members she even touched them but she became so shy with eric lmao so cute

I cant friggin wait next week (or maybe next next week) the one eric made a move on her lol this is gonna be so much fun to see

Anyway, some ppl might find eric solar kinda slow paced boring, but for me it makes them more real, they're not forcing a skinship just for viewers sake. The new couple already got skinship in just 2 eps but would you want to be touch intimately by a "stranger" you just knew like couple of times? (Though I dont mind seeing the new couple skinship it's cute lol) but yeah

• Like 5

I'm a moomoo myself and clearly i'm disappointed with that some moomoos. I love the girls too. I admit at a certain point of times, they show their close friendships openly and it's normal to have shippers but that is just so overboard. So what if Solar was casted as Eric's partner? She wouldn't mind to be part of the couple in WGM so that's the reason she's doing it. As a Nampyeon too, i felt bad for Eric. He did nothing wrong and now that rude moomoos asked him to go to hell? Shame on these kind of people. 

And even now the topic of Ddongie becoming boring...oh please you don't just expect every couples in WGM to be all about skinships from the start right? For Ddongie to start slowly, it's more natural and genuine in my eyes. But do we have to worry over this? Nope we don't have to because it's going to happen real soon. Eric Nam is going all out to make his move, so please do anticipate this moment.lol

Mian. I lose my cool for a moment but there's nothing that can beat me to stop loving Ddongie. They are my magical charms. Why? Because the moment i see them, i can automatically smile, even if i don't have a good mood. They are my stress reliever. After tiring day at work, i pop up them as my vitamin to boost my energy. 

Haters be Hate, Lovers be Love. To our Ddongie... HWAITING! :wub:

• Like 7

@zurah90 what happen? Dont tell me it's another delulu of solar+mamamoo member pairing again? Some of them have been against solar on wgm though cos they afraid it will make their ship dead, they shouldnt worry as long as solar still in the group those solar+moonbyul/wheein/hwasa ship will never die as in fact I saw their moments everday lmao why are they so pressed over Ddong couple? Aish if solar enjoying the experience let her be.

I agree with you, solar could reject joining wgm if she doesnt felt to do it, but she did and beside not only this will gain more exposure on her but also the group. Eric is a nice kind of guy, he respect her and wait until she comfortable enough, and this is only virtual not like they will get married for real.

And even if it's not eric, she will marry some other dude in the future, delulu need to get reality check lol shipping is for fun

• Like 5

@LaBelle

I read @NamSeoYeon18's post above your post. She posted it in the header. Yes it's mamamoo shippers... It really kills me to see that kind of comments even it's their opinion. And i'm wondering too why they are so pressed up with Ddongie? Just like you said, shipping is for fun indeed! Solar is going to step up if she saw that rude comments. 

• Like 2

@NamSeoYeon18 yeay seems they always in top 5, korean loves their interaction so much, it's fresh and natural lol I hope with this kinda response they will last longer at least a year. Also do you know the ratings?

Oh i just saw that screencap @zurah90 

Spoiler

sigh I really hate delulus so much, if they already like this over virtual couple then imagine how they will be when mamamoo girls caught dating a guy, they will attack and force the girls to fill their fantasy. 

• Like 2