[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Park Shin-hye loses weight

2016/06/13

photo733969.jpg

"Doctors" actress Park Shin-hye is healthy and well.

S.A.L.T Entertainment posted a photo of Park Shin-hye on site on its official Instagram.

Park Shin-hye looks like a fresh and innocent high school girl in the picture with her hair let down.

Park Shin-hye looks slimmer and her facial features stand out.

Meanwhile, she's coming back with the new SBS drama "Doctors".

• Like 15

Ji Soo is a Bad Boy Biker Crush to Park Shin Hye in Latest Doctors Drama Stills

Posted on June 13, 2016 by ockoala

xuni.jpg

Well, this certainly is a nice way to amp up excitement for upcoming SBS Mon-Tues dramaDoctors, not that I personally need anymore flame fanning since I’m already super stoked. The first stills are out of Ji Soo playing a supporting role, more like a guest starring turn, playing an important someone in female lead Park Shin Hye‘s character Hye Jung’s former life as a high school delinquent.

He’s basically her bad boy crush/boyfriend type that leaves an imprint even long after she’s turned a new leaf and become an upstanding good student into a neurosurgery resident. The batch of Ji Soo stills show him rocking the motorcycle riding leather jacket wearing bad boy vibe, complete with a swoon inducing kabedon move on Park Shin Hye. Too bad Hye Jung can’t become a good girl adult and still keep her bad boy first love on the side, heh.

cr-http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/13/ji-soo-is-a-bad-boy-biker-crush-to-park-shin-hye-in-latest-doctors-drama-stills/

• Like 15

@AgieOMMMMMGGGGGG!!! Those posters, especially the first one :love::love::love::love::blush::blush:. I think I'm gonna suffer from a broken-heart, once this drama ends....it will be hard to move one regardless of the ending. Lately this and the upcoming drama 'W', are taking me into a whole new world of emotions I didn't think I had for a K-drama ever. Gahhh!!

Plz keep 'em coming. I'm at work and sneaking in a look every now and then.

• Like 11

Okay I didn't wanna say this yesterday but i didn't like the previous posters. OTP one was damn pretty but too much like Pinocchio and the 2nd one was more like a fanmade poster. But now i am actually happy with the new posters.

Their gazes are the best.

Spoiler

Ck4zSdKUUAA25kA.jpg

And this one is actually my favorite.  OT4 together...

Spoiler

Ck4zmyJVAAII3PG.jpg

• Like 16

They are filming Running Man Today....all the lady wearing skirt???? So Prim and Proper..... Hmmmm what will they do? Running with a skirt heheheh

Ck43pN6UoAArHLo.jpg

credit pic to the owner

6 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

Just Guessing : Hye Jung decide to become a Neurosurgeon  because something drastic that happen to Ji Soo? What do you guys think? While waiting for June 20. :anguished:

I don't think she cares about Ji Soo enough to become a neurosurgeon because of him.... Something probably happened to her Grandma

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, sagacious_idah said:

Seriously, is there something wrong with my eyes? What is going on with the dresses they are wearing  for running man. I am not well versed in high fashion, but surely that isn't the look you go with for show like running man, ha?!:confused:

Base on chanbeatrix twitter the theme for Running Man is "Oh My Goddes"...that's probably all the lady wearing a skirt?...IMHO nothing wrong for the goddess to wear a pants though....LOL

@alcides14... I still stick to my prediction...that Ji Soo was died .... 

5 minutes ago, ZMK18 said:

I really like the new poster of 4OTPs. Hye Jung reaches under the shadow of Ji Hong and the other OTP beside them.I can feel the theme of the drama with just a poster!!!

YES!! the shadow. I noticed that too.  That poster came out really well.

• Like 13