[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Okay! I gotta delurk and join this fandom. I have an account for like a year but this is my first post. It's crazy how I stalk this forum even before the drama even started. And yes, like all of you I fell in love with Kim Rae Won. He has the most expressive eyes, we practically see hearts on the making the teaser video.

And yes, I checked Urban Zakapa and totally loved with their harmonization.

But the real reason why I decided to delurk was this:

I think this song really fits to Yoo Hye Jung, and I wish Shin Hye would sing something like this song and make me bawl like a hot mess. Yes, I'm waiting that moment when doctors would make me cry my heart out. I have a feeling it's going to be like that.

Thank you all for giving out gif, information, link; they really made my day! Doctors, fighting!

Edited by starb82_stv
video upload
  • Like 16

Doctors made me delurk in my shell..

Aigoo this two really makes my heart flutter.. 

Waiting for June 20..Like @kilumar says..Lets LOVE THE MOMENT...hahahaha..

ENJOY THE RIDE:w00t:

tumblr_o8fu1h5Xgh1vnfz2qo4_400.giftumblr_o8fu1h5Xgh1vnfz2qo7_400.gif

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

• Like 13

9 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

I want to watch this. But it's blocked in my country. WHY???

8 hours ago, verit1 said:

I also cant watch this!

Try open it thru proxtube.... i hope it works for you. This is how i can open sbsdrama clips in YT too

• Like 6

hello ... i am a fan of kim rae won ... and just wanted to write how excited i am that he has come back to the small screen with this! miss seeing him in a romantic drama ... though the story is not new ... i hope that with him choosing it, he saw something more in it! and thus! i am extremely anticipating the drama! :love:

fighting!

• Like 10

CkfCvd_WkAAEJ7b.jpg

Jihong~

@leianji I have to disagree

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember 

• We have any gangter-turn-doctor drama yet right?
  • There are many teacher-student romance but most are noona romance. The dynamic will be completely different and they need to done well 
  • This isn't medical medical drama but focus more on romance and relationship between doctors and patients along with social prejudge

Can you tell me other dramas that similar because you said it's nothing new?

• Like 15

[Interview] Lee Seong-kyeong, "Actress Lee Seong-kyeong isn't awkward anymore"

Spoiler

photo732433.jpg

Actress Lee Seong-kyeong, who is busy making the drama "Doctors", posed for pictures in the fashion magazine GRAZIA.

Pictures were taken in a small alleyway in Haebangchon, Seoul.

In the following interview, she spoke about her life as an actress.

"As a model I was tired, but I was also having fun. Now I only realize that I must have fun later. I realize now that an actress like me has a good influence on many people, I have to be grateful for that".

"It's fun to know that the characters I play are given life by me. It's amazing how so many people come together to complete a single piece and how the public watches it and enjoys what they're seeing".

She also talked about "Doctors" which is coming up this June. The role of Jin Seo-woo is a doctor from an affluent family. I wonder what people would think about the character, but I am working with great people so it's worth looking forward to".

Lee Seong-kyeong's pictures can be seen in the May issue of GRAZIA.

Spoiler

photo732434.jpg

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/interview-lee-seong-kyeong-actress-lee-seong-kyeong-isn-t-awkward-anymore-95382.html

• Like 10

2 hours ago, leianji said:

hello ... i am a fan of kim rae won ... and just wanted to write how excited i am that he has come back to the small screen with this! miss seeing him in a romantic drama ... though the story is not new ... i hope that with him choosing it, he saw something more in it! and thus! i am extremely anticipating the drama! :love:

fighting!

I don't think the story is discussed before in korean dramas if you have one please write it  it if you have  .

• Like 7

Guest myasally

Kim rae won look in simple outfit just kill me... ouch my heart. My heart.....he doesn't look 30 at all