[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

This might be the first I ever monitoring a drama since the get go, usually I just started when it's aired. So now I know the pre-process of a drama. 

First script reading - teaser making - poster photoshoot - character poster - Press conference - Longer preview - premiere.

So my question, do they usually aired the press conference live? Before the press conference of the Entertainer, Hyeri broadcast a V-app, praying that someone from Doctors is going to do the same.

On another note, from the BTS, Hye Jung and Jisoo's character (I'm sorry still could not get his name yet) doesn't seem to be in a love relationship, it looked like they were fighting over something. It made me curious because it kinda contradict his character description.

I'm also wondering about the relationship between Hye Jung and Ji Hong, it seemed that he's in and out her house freely so I wonder if he actually live there, as in a tenant. I could not imagine a normal teacher-student could have that strong relationship if not due a special circumstances.

Here I go again, over-analysing a two minutes video. I kept repeating the video, I guess I unconciously hope that it would get longer if I keep repeating it. Hahaha...

Lastly, just a suggestion, wouldn't be nice to put all the Eng-sub video link on the first page. It's kind handy for people who want to indulge the cuteness without having to search it through the pages. I figured this thread would expand to thousands in the future. *crossing fingers.

And hats off to SBS marketing team, I think they are smart in releasing the promotional goodies, it has an inclination of chemistry which made people craving for more.

I love being here... I love you guys! Doctors, fighting!

• Like 13

Cktfp4dUYAARSfT.jpg

SBS lived a part of Heirs and Pinocchio Presscon before.

Not sure how this time will work. We should have more information soon on Monday I hope

This is JS's character

Ji Soo as Kim Soo Chul (Hye Jung’s wandering boyfriend)

He is the most splendid boy during high school phase. He has a powerful fist. He is a good boy and very popular among the students around that area. He is a show-off. He is attracted to sarcastic and noble Hye Jung. In order to win Hye Jung’s heart, he put so many efforts.

cr: PSHdaily

I think it fit with the description. " In order to win Hye Jung’s heart, he put so many efforts."

• Like 20

The nightclub  fight brawl

66766_88369_4126.jpg

It was a difficult scene as they had to organise 200 people for this fight scene... WOW!! 200 people. Im sure there's more here in this thread who would love to volunteer...ME! ME! :D

Read source: http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=66766

sT1JVY4.jpg

Now she's getting fierce.... you go girl!!

72Uk6oN.jpg

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

OMG they look so lovely, perfect postal picture for Valentine's Day.

Getting ready for June 15.? How are we going to support this drama? Any donations to by rice or provide snacks? If anyone has information please let me know, I would like to contribute .:wub:

It's too late for Rice wreath support now but you might can make it for snack support

http://www.shinhye.org/2016/06/fan-project-food-truck-for-shinhye-and.html

CkuCeVsVEAAgmZK.jpg

CkuCe4SUYAAo4QK.jpg

Same outfits

• Like 12

On 15/5/2016 at 7:23 PM, Kasmic said:

Omo I have my lured my happy friends here hahaha! @firebrand1120_stv @violet88 (no age revelation ok?? :sweatingbullets: :P) @leekyuphii let me see if I can get the others too. I know it's kinda early and the drama hasnt started but no harm in shouting out. Backread now for some updates before there is more pages ;)   @fairygirl123 @hankitae42 @pinaycliza @vinsensa @luci13 @emme85 @purplestarz @gangnamo53 @andrea13

I'm back omma!! I'll join now!!! :grin:

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, andrea13 said:

I'm back omma!! I'll join now!!! :grin:

hi ANDY!!!!!!! glad to see you here!!!!! yeah finally another happy family join this thread...miss you andy...come here more often and lets spazz together!!!!!

6 hours ago, NileRose said:

One bigger :w00t: Please wake up I think SBS will surprise us :love:

cr: to the owner

heol daebak!!!! daebak!!! daebak!!!!!!!okay it makes me wake up now....hahahahahaha

seriously this weekend is so blessing with SBS kindness.....another picture...and this is the OTP picture with their romantic bike date???OMG....OMG...OMG....i screameddddd!!!!!!!!! that bike riding date looks so romantic looks so good and their chemistry just exceed my expectation again and again and again!!!!!! (

suddenly i remembering bike riding date from winter sonata...and thats just so legend and romantic...i watched it when i was in elementary school and i still remembering it until now)...that OTP pic really give nostalgia feels that warm my heart.....ah so lovely

seriously the OTP pic never failed to give me butterflies and my heart always fluttered too when see their pic...and make my excitement,my impatient increase...and i never can calm down myself really....

thanks for sharing that beautiful romantic OTP picture...huwaaaaa huwaaaaa...still makes my heart sooooo HAPPY this weekend...when i thought my weekend will be empty before...now my weekend looks more colorful..... and all editing by you all here makes it more beautiful btw....huwaaaaaaaaaaa

49 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Same outfits

upsssss nice finding!!!! yeah they use same outfit....huwaaaa this two picture really shoot beautifully.....though i cant choose which one my most favorite from OTP picture because all looks great and awesome!!!!

5 hours ago, mari16 said:

I can not wait for Wednesday and see a longer preview

+1000000000000000000000000 i cant wait for wednesday too....the press con picture....the long preview...huwaaaaaaaaaaaa..... wednesday cant you come faster!!!!!

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

The nightclub  fight brawl

It was a difficult scene as they had to organise 200 people for this fight scene... WOW!! 200 people. Im sure there's more here in this thread who would love to volunteer...ME! ME! :D

200 ppl for this fight scene?????????? daebak!!!!!

LOL unnie......i would love to volunteer too...ME! ME! ME! all i do is fighting right???uhmmm i think i can do it well....hahahahahahahahaha....

• Like 11

Park Shin Hye Is Ready To Kick Some richard simmons On “Doctors”

Park Shin Hye Is Ready To Kick Some Ass On “Doctors”

Following the conclusion of SBS’s “Jackpot” this week, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s “Doctors” will be taking over the Monday-Tuesday time slot on Monday, June 20.

“Doctors” is about a tough, rebellious woman with a difficult life, Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye), who studied to become a doctor with the help of her mentor Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won). Now a resident at a major hospital, she starts working with fellow residents Jung Yoon Do (Yoon Kyun Sang) and rival Jin Seo Woo (Lee Sung Kyung), and crosses paths again with her old mentor, for the love story of a lifetime.

In the stills released on June 12, we’re met with an eyeful of action and an unspoken promise of wrath from Park Shin Hye, who’s clearly ready to throw down. Hair will be pulled, and fists will fly in the highly anticipated premiere of “Doctors.”

A drama affiliate said, “We rented a nightclub for the day to shoot this scene, and we had about 200 extras. It was tough, but we had a lot of fun. There’s a cameo in this scene, too, so please look forward to it.”

Park Shin Hye had mentioned in a past interview that she wanted to try action, and it looks like she — at least in part — is fulfilling her wish. She’s quite ready to dish it out, having trained in martial arts for this drama, learning everything from the basics to advanced techniques, although it’s yet unknown how much action will be in the drama.

park shin hye doctors

Source: soompi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi friends... sorry to be MIA.Will catch up tomorrow...  

• Like 12

Park Shin Hye Is Ready To Kick Some richard simmons On “Doctors”

Park Shin Hye Is Ready To Kick Some Ass On “Doctors”

Following the conclusion of SBS’s “Jackpot” this week, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s “Doctors” will be taking over the Monday-Tuesday time slot on Monday, June 20.

“Doctors” is about a tough, rebellious woman with a difficult life, Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye), who studied to become a doctor with the help of her mentor Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won). Now a resident at a major hospital, she starts working with fellow residents Jung Yoon Do (Yoon Kyun Sang) and rival Jin Seo Woo (Lee Sung Kyung), and crosses paths again with her old mentor, for the love story of a lifetime.

In the stills released on June 12, we’re met with an eyeful of action and an unspoken promise of wrath from Park Shin Hye, who’s clearly ready to throw down. Hair will be pulled, and fists will fly in the highly anticipated premiere of “Doctors.”

A drama affiliate said, “We rented a nightclub for the day to shoot this scene, and we had about 200 extras. It was tough, but we had a lot of fun. There’s a cameo in this scene, too, so please look forward to it.”

Park Shin Hye had mentioned in a past interview that she wanted to try action, and it looks like she — at least in part — is fulfilling her wish. She’s quite ready to dish it out, having trained in martial arts for this drama, learning everything from the basics to advanced techniques, although it’s yet unknown how much action will be in the drama.

park shin hye doctors

source:http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/11/park-shin-hye-is-ready-to-kick-some-richard simmons-on-doctors/

• Like 12

@andrea13 Omo you are here too now... BIG TICK for me... :blush: And you called me OMMA!!! YAH! Im not that old? ermmmm... dont answer that  question crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

@leekyuphii let's be the extras, it looks fun. I would love to have a go at ripping hair out or pushing and shoving people without getting into trouble. crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395 But I think LSK is the better bitchy character- Baek In Ha is by far her best role. Boy is PSH up for some serious competition.

2016061214174541022-540x648.jpg

Source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/954559

• Like 13