[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I' m at work but I can't believe I'm actually surfing internet looking for BTS and posting in this forum.

I'm currently super obsessed with W and can't wait for tonight episode. There's gonna be time jump right,.... KC seems healed and looks healthy, on the other hand YJ is still wearing the same outfit means she get dragged back to webtoon only after a short period of time. darn!!:bawling:

I hope she is able to rewrite the story on KC's favour and help him to fight that nasty evil and prosecutor. 

• Like 6

so far Ep 7 & 10 are my favorites.kiss #1 & #5, same intent (YJ to leave W) but with very different emotions involve.no matter how KC&YJ and Killer Dad want to influence W's plot, FATE overrules them at the end of the day. To think that past interactions between KC&YJ happened again,albeit with different triggers,how,where&why,they still end up re enacting them.

yes i am scared for the next episodes,but i love our writernim.i was ok with a plain HEA for KC&YJ,but after all the troubles,heartaches that they endured (together & as individuals) I think they deserve a grand HEA..and of course Option 4 thrown in the mix.

I trust writernim to give us want we want,just remembering Ep7 were we waited for the bedscene but ended up getting that handcuff kiss!

Until later for our viewing party!

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Sice said:
10 hours ago, stellarshimmers said:

I don't know if someone already pointed it out, but Yeonjoo's lip bled... When it's not supposed to because she's not a main character in the webtoon anymore and only an "extra" now..:astonished: She's supposed to be invincible again, right?

Does this mean Yeonjoo cannot avoid her destiny of being the lead female character? 

This drama is messing with my brain with every ep, seriously. What a roller coaster ride!

Not really sure if I am getting this right, but in the preview YJ was asking if it is not KC who's summoning her inside the webtoon. I'm thinking it could be the killer (since he's the only one who knows of the world outside of the webtoon) and he still sees YJ as KC's family (thus still making her the heroine, even if KC doesn't remember yet).

But I may be thinking too much. This drama is driving me nuts since my friend introduced it to me last week, that it made me lurk here as I can't get enough of it. And that episode that just aired is dope. 

Oh, many thanks to the recaps btw. Totally made my day. :)

I just finished watching with english subs and Yeon Joo was aking if not "only" Kang Cheeol who can drague her to the manhwa world!! so it can be that the killer too have that ability!! as if he didn't have eenough advantage againt Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo!! :scream: 

hhhhhhhhhhh glad you got sucked into W world like us!! let's suffer together!! :lol: 

9 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

Whew!  RL distracted me and kept me from responding until now. Oh yeah, on the run, otp hijinks to ensue. I doubt Yeon Joo will be able to invalidate the evil changes by making it all a dream (as it appears Soo Bong suggests in the preview). I really hope it's not the killer pulling YJ in but I was mentally prepared for the possibility. I still don't think he's the one who let her keep the ring in either case, I think it's because she never stopped being the lead female character. Everything in W has slowly been maneuvering the situation to where the otp are together again and several beats of their previous encounters have been repackaged for different situations.

I thought it was pretty cruel of the writer to have KC finally give YJ the promised ramen meal only under the worst context. It was nice that he pitied her enough to feed her before giving her to the cops. Also, I'm glad YJ went off because the stress she was under was unimaginable. I didn't realize how protective I was of YJ until this episode. I hated seeing her desperate, in pain and alone, I just hated it. How sweet was her goodbye kiss?  At least, I think she feels it's goodbye since she plans on resetting everything again and personally drawing KC's happy ending. That she tells KC to forget this dream hurts so badly. KC is once more moved to mysterious tears which means somewhere deep inside he does still remember her and hurts for her.

I don't think it worked if she tried to do that since Kang Cheol is still on the run!! 

I think it can be both but not only the killer!! Kang Cheol woulld drague her to his world by remmbering her subconciously and the killer is still after her since she's the on ruining his plan to kill Kang Cheol and that makes hr his ennemie just like Kang Cheol!!

Yeon Joo is still the female lead or else she would have disapeared a long time ago!! Kang Cheol can't remember her with his brain but his heart (and body) does recognise her!! :wub: and I love how wee can see their unchangeed fatedispite the riset!! even the fact that Kang Cheol didn't surrend Yeeon Joo to the cops though she's super suspecious!! :D it was funny how he explaned it as him not wanting to let hr off th hook easely by urrnding her to th cops!! yes right!! and Yeon Joo teelling him not have interest in her!! with him replying that he's suspecious not interested!! :lol: sorry Kang Cheol-ah but we saw where your suspecions toward her did lead you!! :lol: 

I believe that you watchd the subbed episode now, Yeon Joo didn't give him a goodbye kiss or said she have to leave this "dream", she said that she "have/need" to leave to be able to help him and asked him hang on there and wait for her!! the two korean words can be missleading if we couldn't hear them well: the word dream is = 꿈 = /kkum/ while she used the world 꼭 = /kkok/ = sure as in she have to go for sure!! I really don't know if she was planning in resetting his frame incident or more than that but I think she wanted to clear his name from getting framed for a murder!!

I'm dying for him to remember her only to die whe he will remember the truth as well!! :heartbreak: 

10 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Kang Chul got stabbed ....

Kang Chul nearly died in the Water....

Kang Chuld was shot....

Yes - I love rescue Scenes ... but jebal... he sufferd a lot now .... when will the Date Scens come? They look so far away right now. He can´t meet her in the open when is a fugitive. It can´t be a Dream again.... or is the Date in the real World... He is not a fugitive in her World - and that can maybe be a Place to escape. But how long can he exist and stay in the real World (back to the QIHM Logic). I kinda feel the next time it will be Kang Chul who must rescue Jeon Joo. And in the End maye he must even rescue Sung Moo like that his "sin" trying to kill him can be resolve too.

So mad Dog - what do you think now about the W Toon you love so much....

I second you chingu!! when I watched the episode 1st livestream I thought for a second that he managed to get out of there unharmed but then I saw him bleading and I was "right that's me being dumb wish for that!!" I really need to see him stop getting harmed which I believe it will remain a wish!! there is another update still (BTS) from Lee Jong eok intagram a week or more where he wa shot or stabbed while he was on the rooftop and I'm going crazy with the idea that he will get harmed again!! :bawling: 

I really don't know where those happy date stills will take place but for now that will remainin our dreams since we and our OTP are still in the nightmare phase right now!! 

I don't think the real world can be a safe place for him or Yeon Joo since that psycho culprit have the ability to transport betwen dimenions like Kang Cheol which is terrifying!! :scream: it's as if there is no escape from him!! :bawling: I don't know how things will get fixed!!

I think that both Kang Cheol doesn't really need to save Seong Moo to get even with him because while Kang Cheol shot at him he still knew that he won't kill him on his spot and told So Bong to call for an ambulance to save him while Seong Moo tried to kill him manyyy times before through drawing and as a real person which is wayyyyy worst!!

I feel scared for his patients right now!! the other colleague have better keep an eye on him so he won't kill his patients out of frustration!! :lol: 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

Awww~ @nonski noona

149.gif

My PERVY thoughts activates!

I can't resist to listen the sensual moan ( gif-mute ) of Kang Chul . He seems like he's on the verge of " climax "

Reveal hidden contents

Vx4R4DV.gif

Ohhh! How careful YJ lays KC on bed!

* Bed-Bed-Bed plus KISS *

@jigee

You weren't forgotten! Those gifs were crappy. Please forgive me.

You ---> 148.gif < --- Me

KC: Who Are You?

YJ: * action speaks louder than words *

You can simply feel the ( LOVE ) emotion on this sweet kiss...

- Soon! ... Rule 04 - R19 moments!

Lesson Learned: When someone asked you... Who Are You? Kiss him/her!

thank you for gifs chingu!! :wub: there isalso the moment wheere Yeon Joo ued her hand to make sure that Kang Cheol won't hitt his head while helping him getting off the car for her to drive!! I loved that gesture!! :wub: 

10 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Check.... Okay --- I can write here again.

I have to deal with the Aftershock. They are able to  blow my mind more and more with every Episode.

I have to backread soon to find out if there is already the translation for the Preview.

What is this  - this is not a Drama - this is a crazy Ride on a Rollercouster, leaving me with whiplash injury mixed with such a wonderful and strong Love. I suffered a lot with Yeon Joo who was lost and lonely in the W World - and so hungry. I was shocked finding out what kind of Power the once Ghost now have. I did not expected SM to not only lost his Face but more even his Personality. I was shocked again when Uncle died - and how. KC tried to sacrifice his Heart for the World and People around him - but now he need to know - as you ask me again. But wouldn´t it be to cruel now.

Gosh - I was just glad that Yeon Joo is in the Car - the one who can treat his Wound but most importend - the one who will never doubt him. Even if the Ghost makes the whole W World KCs Enemy - he can´t control YJ. That makes her his biggest Enemy.

And what I loved the most in this Episode - SHE kissed Him. If they go on like this the Drama will go in the History because of the most Kissing Scenes ever. I have nothing against it - just to say....

I think that's what makes the psycho culprit keep going after her!! she's the only person who he can't controle or manipulate and is ruining his plans to ruin Kang Cheol's life!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh this drama is already the drama with the highest number of kiss scenes and it have a list of reason to enter the history: 1/ most unpredictable drama!! 2/ breaking the Kdrama rules!! 3/ best/breathtaking/jaw dropping cliffhangers for every episode... :lol: 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, ezze said:

I' m at work but I can't believe I'm actually surfing internet looking for BTS and posting in this forum.

I'm currently super obsessed with W and can't wait for tonight episode. There's gonna be time jump right,.... KC seems healed and looks healthy, on the other hand YJ is still wearing the same outfit means she get dragged back to webtoon only after a short period of time. darn!!:bawling:

I hope she is able to rewrite the story on KC's favour and help him to fight that nasty evil and prosecutor. 

@ezze know how u feel. am feeling guilty but can't help it, the W-syndrome, its messing me up real bad. so far only 3 dramas can make me sin so much at work, am act-looking innocent thru my Big Glass Window within my inner-office, whenever people walked passed, (my co-colleague only come in afternoon, my window open in morning only). 

am super obsessed with W, esp during the airing days, very restless. only YJ can rewrite the Story in KC's favour, like what u said, Dad is byfar the worst script writer i ever seen, so stupid to write himself into Hoodie's warp identity. such a irresponsible person without much consideration of what his daughter wants or what fans actually wants, now surrender his 'rights and power' and single handedly put his own daughter into dangers.

i believed tonight eps will find us, seeing the couple on the run, this time reveal all the BTS scenes we saw, walking thru market buying some clothes for YJ, since she is like never changed clothes for how many days, i hope the Pink Pullover couple clothes will put into good used. One thing about YJ is she is far from a Damsel in Distress, whenever she is thrown in peril, she think fast, don;t mop around (like what one of the recapper said in her blog recently, that she mop around...). she fought on, even if to stand hunger, sleep in open, she don't succumb and break down. She's quite a problem solving gal, yet having such high self control that she will never want to put him into danger and mess up his life again by appearing before him again. She rather steal food, steal money to survive, break into her "rival's house", what a girl. i don't think i often see such a fighter in Kdrama, Hollywood movies maybe.

you said KC looked healthy right? ready for Option IV coming, on the run together right?  i was glad MBC kept the Kiss as a secret and didn't reveal thru the many bts that leaked thru'out the week... Because it was a surprise, i guess many of the Live recappers last night really had a good time, an excellent feel of watching it LIVE, since nothing was hint thru all the bts...
i just hope MBC give us more of these pleasant surprises, Option IV?
ok, i own up i am pervy, up to this point there's nothing to be shy off, they are married, and she was hurt that he didn't even once told her "I love you" , when she was confessing all the times to him. i hope Chul has this pcs of infor in his mind, and keep thinking about this girl who love-sick over her hubby and whined about him not saying 'i love u' and disappeared. and Chul is not stupid, such a forlorn love-sick wife can go kissed him with such fervency, that look he gave right after looking at YJ's tears lingered on his cheek and fingers.. was looked an revelation dawn upon him....

if thinking about her been the channel to teleport her back to Wcomic world even in his subconscious state. i guess, last night kiss was the very sealed impact, with such a "Kissed in tears" Kiss, who can forget, i bet he will thinking thinking of her and bring her back, her been bleeding at the lip is a sign that she is starting to be Main Lead again.
(sorry, ezze, i was only going to say something very short... haha. i just rant on, lost and sidetracked. sorry.
"W- Syndrome ".

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, ezze said:

W's obsession is rinnning deep into us chingu!! 

I think she won't be able to do that ince Kang Cheol is still on the run!! :bawling: 

14 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Cr:oddcontext

it was funny and sad at the same time for me when Kang cheol wa wondering if he was dumb in that matter (Yeon Joo's breakdown and all her nonsens talk to him)!! it was funny to see his face not able to understand her but sad becaue we know that it made sens for him once before and it will make sens for him again and will be heartbreaking for him and us to see him heartbroken!! :heartbreak: 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Here I am again

Is not it strange that both KC and Killer r able to control their creator. KC has ability to reach attract plea,impact and even control his creator Dr. Oh  whenever he is in need and wants.

And Killer too has now reached his creater Writer Oh and his forcing him to write things according to his wish .

Killer is manipulating the story but then he has forgotten KC can do it . Infact KC has been doing it often coz of which Writer Oh decided to end W. KC later on decided to give up and accept faith of being a caricature coz he wanted his love Dr. Oh to survive

But now since Dr. Oh will be in danger anyways coz she can never give up on her love for KC ,so KC will have to fight back and win .

Now that KC and Killer both have free wills and control oer their creators. It is gonna be a man to man fight.

Forgot to say .....i am loving it

you're right but the worst part is that right now Kang cheol i in diadvantage and unarmed without his memories and he doesn't have all the power and advantages the psycho culprit has!! for now like Yeon Joo said "they are in a worled controlled/ruled by the villains" which is terrifying!!! :scream::bawling: 

6 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

You´ve been wanting to kill Chul too. Just like me!

That´s when I realized it.

You and I - share one soul.

Maybe that´t why I think this face suits sperfectly.

SM: Get of me! I already gave you an identity. I kept my words.

You are right. You kept your words.

but you are trying to kill me now.

You joined hands with Chul to kill me!

That´ll be a betrayal.

All I did was follow your orders.

You will follow my orders from now on!

I just started to watch it with subs - and I have to share this. Is the evil to blame when he was only created to be evil. It´s true - it was from the start never his own idea to kill - he was born to kill instead of SM. He is the true Creation from SM. KC is not - as we know. But - what the.... how big is Ghost Power now - so it was him going after SM  - taking his Face to make him follow his lead now. He changed the role for him. I´m stunning here. The Writer again proved to be one of the best ever - if you ask me.

So I will watch the Rest now.

it was terrifying when he said that they sharethe same sole!! what does that mean? is Seong Moo still have that wish deep down and that's why the psycho culprit manged to take over the controle?!! 

and I felt pity for a second (or even less) for him when he said that he's going to punished and betrayed for omething hee didn't plan to do but only fallowed Seong Moo's orders to do them so why is he to be punished for it!! but now he have controle and free will and still want to harm Kang cheol so his argument doesn't have a value now!! it's his choice now to harm Kang Cheol and he deserves to be punished for it fully!!

7 hours ago, jewliee said:

I just discovered this discussion thread and I'm SO HAPPY! I was always wondering how other people felt about the new episodes. Just finished the 10th episode and I almost cried- the ending scene was so meaningful and sad. 

glad you joined us and hope to see more posts from you in here sharing our love with us to this great drama!! :D

I kept on crying the entireepisode chingu!! and the last scene made me cry of sadnes and happines that Kang Cheol's heart recognised Yeon Joo!! :love::bawling: 

9 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

Having rewatched the ending scene a dozen times, it's not Kang Chul's tear but Yeon Joo's tears on KC's face. It's like the tears are a stand-in for her battered business card because KC is wearing the same determined and questioning expression on his face as he looks at her teardrops on his fingers that he wore when looking at her card. And as someone correctly points out, in the preview, it appears KC picks YJ up at the curbside of what appears to be a bus stop. If KC doesn't pick up a strange sense of deja vu... 

I guess what the story is saying is they can't cheat their way out of a proper confrontation and resolution. Everyone has to earn what's coming to them. The evil prosecutor will be outed as evil and corrupt not because he's drawn to do something stupid and desperate but because he willingly holds hands with a psycho killer for political and personal gain. Thank goodness he recorded his incriminating convo about framing KC because it's the only way to clear his name in W. If YJ reads W once she's back in her world, she should see that moment and try to grab that recording. I wonder if she sneaks into the prosecutor's office for the recording or if psycho dad killer (if he's the one pulling her into W) drops her into the office for easy capture?  

yes I noticed that too!! but still I can see in Kang Cheol's eyes the moment she kissed him something more than a shock of what happened!! but yes, that tear pushed Kang Cheol's interest to figure out what's really behind Yeon Joo's behaviour and how she knows him (they know each other)!! 

100% agree with you!! people tend to blame it on fate for having bad/sad out comes in their lives when in reality it's their self-made fate and they are paying for their wrong decisions and choices!!

9 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

What a mind blowing episode. Kudos to the writer for constantly surprising and throwing us twists and turns every few minutes per episode. But I have to say, the killer was more scarier when he had no face..now he doesn't seem as intimidating. Can't wait for tomorrows episode. I bet KC is wondering where YJ went to. And he seemed curiously healthy for someone shot so I am guessing YJ will manage to draw his bullet wound away. She will also come to know what the killer has done to her dad. I guess the only way to keep her dad from being controlled by the killer is by keeping him drugged and unconscious.

I just hope he didn't die!! I feel so sad for Yeon Joo to see her father in that condition!! :tears: 

• Like 5