[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

9 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

@chyantrils25 yeh at least comments were positive now waiting to see the ratings :huh:

yeah since majority of Knetz comments were positive,i'm positive that most likely we'll also have a positive ratings...we just have to be positive hahaha excessive use of words...guess all i(we) want for W is to have a positive results in all aspects.....

am i running out of words??:lol:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

I was waiting to see your long posts once the drama starts and here it is!! :D

after all I saw (read) even if Kang Cheol knew no secret of Yeon Joo's father, the father still has to run away and try his best to stop Kang Cheol from reaching him!! he really shattered Kang Cheol's life and caused him alot of pain and it's terrifying to think that he'd know he' behind it all and ended up having a luxurious life as the price for all his suffering!!

the father disappeared after drawning Kang Cheol getting stabbed to death by the man with the hood!! could it be that Kang Cheol dragged him there like he did to Yeon Joo (the hand that grabbed him wa bloodied on the long trailer) but again it will leave us with more questions!!! :blink:

yes!! I think all the answers lies in what happened in the past!! the father was a struggling webtoon writer only to rise to fame all of a sudden after his divorce!! and we know that strange thing happened back then and that it has a secret that only him and Kang Cheol knows of (though Kang Cheol in't aware of that yet)!! so we're sure the past linked these two somehow!! and I agree with you, it looks really like a deal with the devil!! could be the price of that deal is Kang Cheol's suffering? I thing the answer is yes!!

ok!! that's crazy!! do you mean that Kang Cheol's world is real but looks like it's drawn?!!! OMO!!! :blink: it can be and it makes sens!!! I'm loving how more fantsy theories we're having here :w00t:

do you mean this is the 1st time he interefered with the real world?!! maybe!! but I'm wondering if it could be that Kang Cheol getting out of the father's controle is the start of his endless attempt of murder toward Kang Cheol or is it something else!! still I loved seeing how the second Kang Cheol managed to reach Yeon Joo and maybe even the father, he started making his presence in the real world without realising it yet!!! 

I'll be waiting for more of your posts!! :D 

this is my last post for now!! I'm off to watch the episode RAW!!! :D 

Hi chingu!

Yea - it is indeed crazy. What World is the real World - how can we call KC World just a Fantasyworld after we saw what Life (creator?) had done to him? Is his Pain not real - so - when Hyo Joo enter the KC World - was she not real too? If she dies in there - will she die in both World? If he dies in her World - will he go back - or just vanish? You see my mind is already twisted.

And whats with the other Persons... Is only KC in real - real - or are they all just Creations... is in real Hyo Joo a Creation ans she can never find that out... (now I´m really over the top - but I like that).

I somehow feel like Sung Moo is afraid to die because of KC (or someone else from that World? and to rescue himself he must KC as he was told...) but his biggest fear seems to be that KC mets his Daughter. Öhem - too late old Man.

I knew this Card from somewhere - The Demon who eats a Human... I tried hard to remember from where.

I correct myself - I found it:

goya_saturn_400.jpg

There is a Text too - give me a Moment - I must translate. It is the Mythos of Saturn - a Picture from Francisco de Goya y Lucientes.

The topic - there was a prophecy to Saturn that one of his Sons will dethrone him - and to avoid it Saturn kills all his own Sons - eating them.

WOW!!! So the Creater must destroy his Creation - because what - he will get on his Position. Maybe in Hyo Joos Heart - maybe to live insted of him in the real World... Great - now my Mind is really busy....

For People who can read German:

http://www.onlinekunst.de/frieden/goya_saturn.html

I try to find an english Page too.

• Like 10

Just now, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahah where it's nbr 1? it's diff chart than others right?

not like the ones u post when it s trending on naver 

They should be the same chart lol. Both have the same 6 characters except the ones I share have "검색어" attached to the end. Google Translate says it means search word. 

I just checked and yeah, W is still trending at #1 with that same 72 UP. Hyo Joo is still trending as well, at #3. How often should I share these Naver updates? lol once per hour? :P

kjGvu1E.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ohnoitscindy said:

They should be the same chart lol. Both have the same 6 characters except the ones I share have "검색어" attached to the end. Google Translate says it means search word. 

I just checked and yeah, W is still trending at #1 with that same 72 UP. Hyo Joo is still trending as well, at #3. How often should I share these Naver updates? lol once per hour? :P

ah i see thank uuu hhhhhh so they r the same

• Like 3

Just now, Rania Zeid said:

ah i see thank uuu hhhhhh so they r the same

No problem! :) 

I keep replaying the teaser for episode two because I actually really like Jung Joon Young's song lol

Viki's subs at 70%! SOOOONNNN!

• Like 5

It´s a lot about Goya - but the interesting Part...

Saturn kills all his Sons to avoid his Fate - but one could escape, Jupitar. So Saturn was dethroned in the end and could not avoid his fate. In Fact one could argue that he couses his fate by trying to reverse it.

So - Sung Moo is Saturn and Kang Chul is Jupitar...

edit: Interesting too - Saturn came to might because he destroyed his Father - but when he become the new King he got the Prophecy that his own Son will dethrone him too.

What can that mean for our Drama... Maybe nothing....

• Like 8

Warning_ what fallows is only fantasy - in this case - my own - but somehow - why not - I will share it. Sorry for beeing crazy... O damn. - it was only one Episode...

Let us say the W World is a real World too.

So following the Mythos of Saturn - Saturn got rid of his Father - and got the prophecy that his own son will dethrone him.

What if - let my be crazy okay - What if Sung Moo in real is from the WebToon World - and thats why he has such a Talent to draw - he someone wins agains his Creator and became Part of the "real" World. You know - the Title means Two Worlds - so both should be real.

So - what if the Father lived in this World but was never really able to fit in. And the only thing he could do - he could not get success with. So to forget who he once was he ended up drinking and with no money. But he loves his Daugher - which (as we know) hires his Talent - so that is maybe because she is a Woman from both Worlds.

Maybe Sung Moo decided when he was broke and alone - to use his connection to the other world - to create a WebToon. (how - don´t know) But Sung Moo is afraid that one time his Creation will win against him  - like he won in the Past- So he must get rid of KC to live as Sung Moo. But one thing is more importend - Hyo Joo is never allow to know about the other World... because she is half Part of it - and maybe thats why she can enter both worlds too.

Too crazy ? Yes - but I still decided to share my thoughts. And hey - maybe they can live in the end in one World to be happy and in Love.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

It´s a lot about Goya - but the interesting Part...

Saturn kills all his Sons to avoid his Fate - but one could escape, Jupitar. So Saturn was dethroned in the end and could not avoid his fate. In Fact one could argue that he couses his fate by trying to reverse it.

So - Sung Moo is Saturn and Kang Chul is Jupitar....

So Infomative , thank u . Stiil one thing i cant comprehend is that Sung Moo is so pwerful enough that he can creat something so powerful that it has life and is real !!!!!

For this  Sung Moo must have some magical power right !! Does he know black magic or something. Or is it Kang Chul is really a living being whom Sung Moo had a chance to kill (well as he said in long promo >that he should have had killed right at the bridge when he once tried to commit suicide) ,he could not. And now he knows about his daughter , so he will know the reality through her . Or may be will remeber the secret which is only between him and KC

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

So Infomative , thank u . Stiil one thing i cant comprehend is that Sung Moo is so pwerful enough that he can creat something so powerful that it has life and is real !!!!!

For this  Sung Moo must have some magical power right !! Does he know black magic or something. Or is it Kang Chul is really a living being whom Sung Moo had a chance to kill (well as he said in long promo >that he should have had killed right at the bridge when he once tried to commit suicide) ,he could not. And now he knows about his daughter , so he will know the reality through her . Or may be will remeber the secret which is only between him and KC

Right now it is difficult for me to answer without beeing kept in my new ideas - but one things keeps in my head - the Title - Two Worlds. So right now for me - I really believe both Worlds are real. Of course there must be some kind of Magic. But I can´t bare the thoughts KC is just the Idea of this Man. But he calls him his Creation - so we need more information about it.

• Like 7

Guys i literally just got home .. still didn't watch w and i'm dying to do so which is right NOW!!!! But i hear that it was successful and couldn't help but share my joy with uou .. it's still buffering and i thought i might see the thread and indeed i have a loooot of backreading ... will do it after watching !! Gaaaaaaahhhhhh i'm so so sooooo happy !!!!!!!

off to watch it ... if i'm not back in an hour .. know that i'm dead kkkk because my mind was blown and that's the least i'm expecting  from all the comments i read !!!!!

• Like 7

Hello everyone,

may I join this thread? I just finished watching the first episode raw but it was great enough to suck me into the world(s) of this writer's imagination. I really liked the framework presented within this first chapter within which the story will enfold from now on. It's such an interesting concept that allows for quite a few twists and I do love shows tht keep me on my toes from guessing what will happen next and why certain thins are happening and shown the way they are. I have the feeling that avery single detail - no matter how small it seems to e for now - will come back later.

I also really like that it seems to be refer to Greek and Roman mythology (like the reference to Saturn and Jupiter) as well as philosophical concepts such as is there more than one world existing. Somehow this whole story reminds me of the ending scene of one of the MIB movies (sorry, but I can't remember which one) where agent J learns from agent K that our world that we think of as the only one is just a small part of a more complex setting and that me may are all figets of someone else's bigger plan instead of the masters having control over each and everything. It's not us running the show but someone else is directing our actions from behind.

25 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

So - Sung Moo is Saturn and Kang Chul is Jupitar...

edit: Interesting too - Saturn came to might because he destroyed his Father - but when he become the new King he got the Prophecy that his own Son will dethrone him too.

What can that mean for our Drama... Maybe nothing....

@Mau_Cherry nice to meet you over here as well. It's great that you shared the story behind the picture and your summary actually gave me chills as a certain scenario came to my mind. What if Sung Mo really is Saturn as in he dethroned a former webtoon artist from his number one spot by finding out his secret of having access to a second world (or maybe even being from that second world) that can be used as inspiration or manipulated an one's will (just like being god for the people within the other universe). Or the other artist could maybe even have been the creator of the story from our world - he was the one creating a story about a unsuccessful artist that faced divorce etc. And Sung Moo found the secret of that artist being his creator and being able to wander between the worlds and to keep the knowledge secret and get control of his own life he may have banned the former artist into the second world which got that starting a revenge mission by empowering Kang Chul from behind nurturing him to be the one son (creation) of Sung Moo that will correct the wrong-doings of him. (or even worse what if Kang Chul's father turns out to be the original artist and murdering the family was the only way Sung Moo's could think of to keep him from wandering between the worlds . but he did not know that Kang Chul inherited the same gift.)

Maybe the world we expect to be the real one isn't real right from the beginning but the created one and after Sung Moo tried to change his and his world fate by getting rid of the world's creator he just created the situation that may bring his downfall. If he can really switch between the two world as well he may found out something that could threaten him and his future (most likely that both Kang Chul and his own daughter have the ability to cross between the worlds as well and that his own daughter would be the perfect tool to reverse the pegging order between the first and second world again). So he started his mission to kill of his webtoon's lead to keep his daughter safe and his world te dominant one. But he did not know that his attempts to kill of Kang Chul just triggered his ability to blurr the bounderies between the worlds and to suck Yeon Yoo into the second world. So that's why the preview may shows Sung Moo so desperate to kill of Kang Chul because now his won daughter is involved and his whole life may scamble. But that's just an idea that crossed my mind when thinking ot why to refer to the story of Saturn and Jupiter.

Anyway, I hope we can have great discussions over here. I'm really looking forward to be part of this thread.

• Like 8