[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

17 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@sakura2016 aaahh only 12 hours left .. can't wait anymore and btw i love your posts :D 

@ForTruthHanHyoJoo heyyy .. what is it about i can't understand korean ?? It's the last teaser they released before the press conf what are they saying ? 

@ohnoitscindy kyaaaaaaahh what are thoseeeeee :D  !!! It's raining goodies :D

thank you o much!! :) and yes W is half a day away from us!!!! :w00t:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this rain!!! :wub:

• Like 5

I love the shot of the third to last image. The eerie shadows and the camera angle reminds me a lot of the early 1960s Hollywood horror films lol.

I just want it to be 10PM KST already! But we still have 11 more hours... Wish I could just go to sleep and wake up in time for the episode huhu

Also, so it's pretty evident that the webtoon writes itself? Since Yeon Joo is appearing in it with no involvement from her father or his disciples?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I'm suddenly in love with the word "tonight " hahahahahahaha :D thank you MBC  

10 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

16 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

SO MANY GOODIES!!! It feels like Christmas LOL

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like excitement is overloaded!!! but who wouldn't be excited!!! 

W Fighting!!! :D 

12 minutes ago, parmma said:

WTwoWorlds still cuts : LeeJongSuk/ HanHyoJoo

WTwoWorlds's new poster

Hi unnie!! :D

OMO!! he felt it!! he knew someone was behind him but he was too close for him to do anything!!! I felt it from repeating the trailer many times but the stills comfirmed it to me!!! 

ahhh can't wait!!! :w00t:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I love the shot of the third to last image. The eerie shadows and the camera angle reminds me a lot of the early 1960s Hollywood horror films lol.

I just want it to be 10PM KST already! But we still have 11 more hours... Wish I could just go to sleep and wake up in time for the episode huhu

Also, so it's pretty evident that the webtoon writes itself? Since Yeon Joo is appearing in it with no involvement from her father or his disciples?

looks like it but we still need the episode to make sure of it and what's really happening!!

• Like 4

@pinocchioAsh I pray for your Mom's fast recovery....

16 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THANK YOU! YES LITERALLY DIED! THEY ARE TO CUTE FOR WORDS! SKINSHIP TO THE MAX, WHICH MAKES ME GIDDY FOR WHAT THE DRAMA IS GOING TO BRING FOR OUR OTP :blush:

They're so sweet and adorable in that photoshoot...you can see how close they really are... kyaaaa!!! OTP overload...at last the waiting is over and I'm gonna see them later.... I've waited for this for too long now.... and I'm glad that it's finally here

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk talks on-screen chemistry, kissing scenes with Han Hyo Joo on MBC's 'W'

Maolen E. | Jul 19, 2016 10:40 AM EDT

'W' is an upcoming South Korean television series to be aired on MBC in July 2016, starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

On June 18, Monday, both stars attended "W's" press conference at the MBC headquarters in Mapo-gu, Seoul. Han wore a jacquard weave Alexander McQueen dress paired with a patent leather slingbacks, while Lee complimented his co-star in an elegant salmon pink suit.

"There are a lot of things like skinship with Han Hyo Joo [in the drama]," All Kpop quoted Lee as saying. "That's why while doing this, I think I've become desensitized to it. Our chemistry is good."

Han, who plays Dr. Oh Yeon Joo in the drama, revealed that there are extremely a lot of kiss scenes in the series. She also praised her co-star, stating that Lee is just like the character he plays in the drama, whom she described as a handsome, sexy and great mannered man.

"Out of all that I've done up to this point, I think I've done the most kiss scenes in this drama," Han added. "I feel like there'll be a high-ranking kiss scene out of all those."

During the July 3 broadcast of MBC's "Section TV," both stars uncovered that they have already shared kissed twice for "W." The actress described their kissing scene like a fairytale, as it is so unrealistic.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/142944/20160719/lee-jong-suk-talks-chemistry-kissing-scenes-han-hyo-joo.htm#ixzz4EyMl0csg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@pinocchioAsh I pray for your Mom's fast recovery....

They're so sweet and adorable in that photoshoot...you can see how close they really are... kyaaaa!!! OTP overload...at last the waiting is over and I'm gonna see them later.... I've waited for this for too long now.... and I'm glad that it's finally here

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was waiting to see your fangirling mode and here it i!!! :lol:

yeah les than 12 hours and we'll meet W's 1st episode!!! :w00t:

Mod edit: No page milestone celebrations, please.

• Like 7

Woah, we really did it. 200 pages before the drama even started!

Just seen the BTS for the poster shoot. Was it professionalism? Or was it just that they are really comfortable with each other now. Somehow I prefer the latter. 

Thanks for the high res photos! About 9 or 8 more hours to the premiere! :confounded: 

• Like 9