[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

7 Times We All Went Crazy For Lee Jong Suk

7 Times We All Went Crazy For Lee Jong Suk

Whether it be a movie or a drama, Lee Jong Suk makes it so easy to watch him on screen. He has the ability to draw you into his characters and storyline, so it’s no wonder that almost every drama he stars in is guaranteed to be a big hit (and we’re eagerly waiting for “W“). Here’s a walk down memory lane as we take a look at seven times Lee Jong Suk left us wanting to see more of him on screen (in no particular order).

Read more: www.soompi.com/2016/07/19/7-times-we-all-went-crazy-for-lee-jong-suk/

• Like 5

8 hours ago, shin.u said:

yes, 30min in real world = 2 months in webtoon. In the long preview, the scene of OYJ & her dad's students was talking abt the W series has been published continuously for 7 years while KC has created in 15 years ... this is wat i want to know more. Couldnt remember much but someone here has mentioned before the time difference in different worlds rite ... this writer also has applied that theory in W kkk 

Btw, my friend sent me the very draft translation of the long preview, based on the Chi sub, some parts are still very unclear to me. If you guys need it, i ll try to share it here during my lunch time :sweatingbullets:

Thou im hving high hope, but i would say 8-9% for the 1st ep is good (maybe 8.9% if u know its meaning ahah). My wish is, up to the 4th ep, W cant get 14.9% and getting higher rating onwards

Last but not least, thank you guys for keeping up this thread. I have no time to spazz here during press conf but still hv a good time watching the whole more than 1 hour + v app. LOL. I dun even dare to back track this thread but you guys hv done very good job. Esp Ferrira girl Rania! Love yaaaaa :wub:

that would be great and thank you in advance!! :)

the most important thing is for the drama to catch viewers attention and keep them faithful to it and hope it will attrackt many people and the raiting keeps in increesing!! I hate it when dramas starts with high raiting only for it to decreese so lets hope for the best for our drama!! :D

yes thanks to her we had many updates for the drama, thank you Rania again and all our friends who kept the thread so alife with articles, gifs and screencaps!! :D 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@i.am.bugz.funny was it you who said that rating woould be probably around 8/9 ?? And that it's because LR wasn't that all ?? If it's not i'm sorry i tagged the wrong person kkk but if it is i have to disagree :P  this drama has LJS and HHJ , A list actors which is different with LR (with all due respect ) regardless of the great great great plot and story line and obviously the great directing and cinematography (from the teaser) , both actors have a huge fan base in korea that are waiting for W to air second by second .. so i'm very sure that it'll be a double digit number for the rating just like LJS predicted 10% or more ;) 

yeah it was me who said that you're not mistaken hehehehe...but I think some of you misunderstood me...I'm only talking for the first episode only not as a whole ... hehehe ...I said LR exits with 6.4 ratings so we don't know what will be the ratings for W's entrance...  I'm really expecting a single digit for the first episode... but if we get double digit for the pilot episode then it's more better...I'm confident W will have a high ratings just not the first episode...''''but we'll see...kekekekekkeke

• Like 5

Hey guys :)

Let the countdown begin... 1 day to go :phew::wub: Literally can't wait, excitement at its peak!

Can we talk about how amazing thier chemistry is and I've only just seen the previews ^_^

E50OBRj.gif

^ Aww moment and his smile in the end :wub:

CH26P1C.gif

^ How HOT is this KISS :wub::wub: HOTNESS OVERLOAD :heart:

VEGmbva.gif

^ AND we will get another KISS here ;):P

Just made a short MV, I hope you guys like it. For some reason it won't play on mobile phones so unfortunately you'll have to use your PCs/Laptops. And please watch in 720pHD because the video seems to mess up when its on 1080pHD :mellow:

Will be back with more GIFs and MVs once the show has begun :)

P.S. Will be doing live video updates on Twitter (if live link cooperates)... Just in case if anyone wants to follow the updates, my twitter is _AuroraRain_!

Adios until next time! :heart:

• Like 9

8 hours ago, parmma said:

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo’s First “Bloody” Meeting Raises Anticipation For “W”

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” has released preview stills of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s “bloody” first encounter!

In the photos, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) is bleeding severely looking as though he has been attacked, and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) is trying to save him since she is a doctor.

This is how the two characters meet for the first time, and it’s suspenseful right from the start. In the drama, Oh Yeon Joo picks Kang Chul as her ideal type, so fans are curious how she will react when seeing him in real life after getting sucked into the webtoon “W.”

With Han Hyo Joo’s father being a famous manhwa artist Oh Sung Moo (Kim Ui Sung), anticipation rises as Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk will be in the middle of many thrilling events to come.

The drama starts as Oh Sung Moo goes missing with the last chapter of his manhwa unwritten, and Han Hyo Joo goes to his office to find him. Then something takes over her and she gets sucked into the webtoon.

The production company of “W” stated, “Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s dramatic first encounter will leave the viewers breathless. The relationship between Kang Chul, Han Hyo Joo, and Oh Sung Moo will get more and more interesting as the episodes continue so please look forward to it. The staff and the actors are working hard and sweating under the hot weather so please give lots of love.”

“W” will air on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

soompi

yes!! these two will have many suspensful inconters to come!!! 

yes I hope they'll reseve lots and lots of love!!... and I remember Lee Jong Seok saying something like this in the v app where he said "we're working hard on the heet weather so please give lots of love!!" something along the line!! :D 

• Like 6

[Photos] "W" Lee Jong-suk, 'a perfect spec' becomes a murderer and lives rollercoaster life

photo747158.jpg

"W" Lee Jong-suk goes from a gold medalist to a killer.

Stills of Lee Jong-suk in court in the new MBC drama "W" were released on the 18th.

photo747159.jpg

"W" is the story of a resident doctor named Oh Yeon-joo getting sucked in the fantasy world of the web-toon"W" and meeting the character Kang Cheol.

Kang Cheol was a gold medalist for shooting when he was eighteen years old. Now he's a super rich man who even owns his own broadcasting station. However, he has a past that no one knows about. He was accused of being a murderer and was put in court.

photo747160.jpg

Kang Cheol was unable to avoid the crime he was framed for and he loses it. The stills show Kang Cheol's anger about to break through the pictures.

"W" is written by Song Jae-jeong, a creative character and is directed by Jeong Dae-yoon starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo. The first episode can be seen on the 20th at 10PM.

photo747161.jpg

www.hancinema.net/photos-w-lee-jong-suk--a-perfect-spec-becomes-a-murderer-and-lives-rollercoaster-life-96785.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4