[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Morning :D

11 hours ago, delightful said:

That is one thing I'm wondering about since May doesn't have a romantic interest in Kongpope in the actual novel, I want to see how it plays out in the series. I hope we don't end up hating on May in the end, because we all want her to end up with Aim. Plus... her character seems to be pretty well level headed, like she wouldn't be clingy and 'fight' to get Kongpope. I see her as someone who kind of has mistaken her 'good' feelings towards Kongpope's bravery as 'love'. I think when Aim gets up the courage to confess to her, and she does a comparison of her feelings she will figure out that what she feels for Kongpope is just admiration, since he did kind of help her and stand up for the rest of the class. Also.. I think if Kongpope finds out that Aim likes May, but she likes him.. I see Kongpope just telling her straight out that he has someone he likes. I don't see Kongpope as someone that is afraid to tell someone like May the truth. I don't know... I just don't want to end up hating her character, I want SOTUS to be a 'happy' series. I like a little bit of drama, but the whole girl clinging onto a guy thing is so outdated. I don't want her to become another 'Jean'(MIR) or 'Aim'(LS), those are the right names, right? LOL! I am not including 'Yuri', because I didn't hate her, she was actually pretty understanding in the end. And I felt really bad for her too.

Anyways, P'Kate had mentioned that on their 2nd date Kongpope and Arthit run into Plae at the mall, right? I wonder if we'll get to see her with her date/girlfriend? That would be sweet to see. And I wonder who Maprang will end up with? I'm asking because Thai series/dramas tend to make a couple for almost every single character. I know it's very 'naam-nao' (sappy) but that's what my 20 years of watching Thai lakorns has told me... here I go revealing my age again... :sweatingbullets:

I agree with everything you said about May's 'situation'. ^_^ I really hope they won't make her a clingy girl, because I really hate those kind of characters. That's why I hope they will resolve this soon and resolve it the best way possible... I just don't need a hateful character in this 'happy' drama. :(

7 hours ago, apeach said:

Thanks! For now, I don't have any download link for it. but maybe I'll try to. I'll inform you later, okay? :)

(srry for cutting your post)

:wub: It's okay... if you make it one day, just PM me or share here if other people want it too, ofc if that's okay with you. *friendly hug* :wub:

We are getting closer... 3 DAYS, 8 HOURS and 5 MINUTES left until EPISODE 9 airs LIVE! :w00t::wub:

• Like 10

Hello!

I just woke up, and I have to talk about something.....

Spoiler

How can Arthit ever has doubts about Kong's feeling after what's coming in episode 9 ? Like, dude, he literally gave you his heart and you're still gonna ask him if he has feelings for you and then act surprised when he'll tell you that he does ? beach please haha :P

• Like 12

My hashtag #PRAYforN'Kon is not working.

SINCE: N'Kon is unfortunate by missing the class attendant record last night.

Then: N'Kon practiced his policy by his new hashtag

Spoiler

ncp.png

/N'Kon is such a good student. LOL

Today : N'Kon ..............

Spoiler

nch.png

Dear, Mr.SEXY&LEAN took care N'Kon properly.

We don't wanna N'Kon to take resit exam. LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler

mns.jpg

N'Kon's punishment. :astonished:

• Like 14

Guest delightful
59 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Hello!

I just woke up, and I have to talk about something.....

Hide contents

How can Arthit ever has doubts about Kong's feeling after what's coming in episode 9 ? Like, dude, he literally gave you his heart and you're still gonna ask him if he has feelings for you and then act surprised when he'll tell you that he does ? beach please haha :P

P'Arthit thought that maybe Kongpope didn't really know the 'heart' meaning. LOL! Silly rabbit, you should know that Kongpope knows EVERYTHING! This is when he starts to find 'little' reasons to try and make it seem like Kongpope isn't really serious. And also, about him asking Kongpope about his feelings, I think it's another thing to be given the gear, and then it's another to actually HEAR those words from Kongpope. But you know what I was the most surprised by? Arthit keeps Kongpope's gear with him at all times, he tells himself that he wants to give it back to Kongpope, but he NEVER does. LOL~! I think he just wants to keep it with him all the time. *hugs Arthit tightly* I mean try to understand this, after he hears Kongpope's confession in bed, Arthit decides to avoid Kongpope, right? So when you're avoiding someone, how are you going to return something to them? You guys see what I see? HAHAHAHAHAHA :phew:

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

P'Arthit thought that maybe Kongpope didn't really know the 'heart' meaning. LOL! Silly rabbit, you should know that Kongpope knows EVERYTHING! This is when he starts to find 'little' reasons to try and make it seem like Kongpope isn't really serious. And also, about him asking Kongpope about his feelings, I think it's another thing to be given the gear, and then it's another to actually HEAR those words from Kongpope. But you know what I was the most surprised by? Arthit keeps Kongpope's gear with him at all times, he tells himself that he wants to give it back to Kongpope, but he NEVER does. LOL~! I think he just wants to keep it with him all the time. *hugs Arthit tightly* I mean try to understand this, after he hears Kongpope's confession in bed, Arthit decides to avoid Kongpope, right? So when you're avoiding someone, how are you going to return something to them? You guys see what I see? HAHAHAHAHAHA :phew:

I love your explanations hehe :wub:  It makes me love this show even more, the fact that even though we know that they both love each other, they don't fall into each other arms immediately and Arthit's character is still prideful until the end, he doesn't change ;) 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks for the spoiler as you have been reading the novel hence you know clues we do not,however the teaser of next episode seems so clear i would prefer thinking that he does know Kong loves him but he keeps avoiding the reality even with himself, i found since the first episodes so evident he cares about him. I presume but mine are absurd assumptions that a certain level of the episodes Arthit is gong to suffer more than Kong in accepting the reality i mean suffering under a positive point of view. I may be wrong but.....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ikkiek said:

My hashtag #PRAYforN'Kon is not working.

SINCE: N'Kon is unfortunate by missing the class attendant record last night.

Then: N'Kon practiced his policy by his new hashtag

Hide contents

ncp.png

/N'Kon is such a good student. LOL

Today : N'Kon ..............

Hide contents

nch.png

Dear, Mr.SEXY&LEAN took care N'Kon properly.

We don't wanna N'Kon to take resit exam. LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hide contents

mns.jpg

N'Kon's punishment. :astonished:

N'Kon was so unfortunate boy hmm poor baby

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

He cant return it forever then.. haha

• Like 7

Guest delightful
41 minutes ago, germanknight said:

Thanks for the spoiler as you have been reading the novel hence you know clues we do not,however the teaser of next episode seems so clear i would prefer thinking that he does know Kong loves him but he keeps avoiding the reality even with himself, i found since the first episodes so evident he cares about him. I presume but mine are absurd assumptions that a certain level of the episodes Arthit is gong to suffer more than Kong in accepting the reality i mean suffering under a positive point of view. I may be wrong but.....

I should be putting these under spoiler tags, sorry... :sweatingbullets:

Well, essentially that's what it boils down to. When Kongpope decides he wouldn't make P'Arthit feel uncomfortable by trying to talk to him, it has P'Arthit realizing what Kongpope means to him. He starts to miss those interactions and he realizes he himself isn't the same anymore. And when they were 'confined' together at the wedding, because they had to take photos together, he couldn't help but speak to Kongpope. And to make it worst Kongpope doesn't act the same towards him and even tells him not to force himself.

You guys know what? From that beach scene to the kiss scene on the bridge... there's only a 2 week time difference. SO!!! In just 2 weeks time, they'll be DATING!!!!! *faints* (even though it'll be more like 2 months for us.)

Guest delightful

This is for people like me who are going crazy about ep.9 and want to see it like RIGHT NOW! I'm sure it'll be filmed a little differently, but most of their dialogues should be the same. They're pretty consistent with the lines. Please do NOT click if you don't want to see spoilers, do NOT post this anywhere else. This is just the part about the beach/gear scene. ^_^

"I want to apologize."

The only word that needed to be said was said with a serious tone. Along with his feelings from deep within, he wanted P'Arthit to know and wanted another chance.

Kongpope made eye contact with the person in front of him with hope, instead the answer he got was a cold reply.

"Apologize for what?"

"Well, everything that made you upset."

"If you know I would get upset, then why did you do it?"

... Just those few words were enough to cut into the listener's heart.

Kongpope was at a loss for words, he couldn't find any reasons to give to him. It was because he himself didn't know why he did what he did.

... It wasn't that he never thought of it, he had asked himself many times why he kept on teasing P'Arthit. Why did he say things that would get P'Arthit riled up when in the end it was himself that would get worried and had to find a way to apologize every time.

"Well... I..."

The one trying to explain mumbled as he tried to put his words together, but instead it was the listener that gave a heavy sigh as if he was running out of patience.

"Enough already, I don't want to argue with you anymore."

Arthit cut him off and headed towards his own friend's table. Leaving Kongpope alone by himself, with his heart frozen in a flash.

... It's gone, P'Arthit wasn't even going to give him a chance.

It was well deserved, he was the one that made P'Arthit this upset. It wasn't only once, there were lots of times, maybe to the point where P'Arthit had enough of it. To the point where P'Arthit wouldn't want to be associated with him at all.

Just the thought of it made his feelings swell up and his heart heavy, he couldn't believe that one single person could have this much impact on his heart. Someone that he has only known for 3 months, yet he could remember every detail about this person.

... Someone that had become his inspiration to do a lot of things.
    ... Someone who could make him laugh and smile from the little things in life.
    ... Someone that he wanted to get to know more of and get closer to.

... P'Arthit is the first person and he is the only one.

But from now on he wouldn't have a chance to experience those things anymore. If P'Arthit doesn't want to get involved with him, he'll be the one to disappear from P'Arthit's sight. So that he can be at ease.

Kongpope kept all his emotions and feelings bottled up in his heart. He turned around and was about to walk away. But before he could take a step, he felt something cold on his neck that made him flinch. He turned around quickly to see what it was, his eyes widened when he saw the man that had given him the cold shoulder earlier. He was handing him a can of beer and asked a short question.

"Do you want a drink?"

Kongpope took the cold can of beer, he was confused by the situation, he looked at the person he thought he wasn't going to see anymore. Arthit sat down on the beach right there, opened the can of beer and took a sip with a relaxed expression, to the point where he couldn't help but ask.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore."

"I said I didn't want to argue with you anymore, but if you're going to talk to me then come sit down and talk to me nicely. Or do you not want to talk?"

"Of course I want to."

Kongpope accepted the opportunity right away, he sat down on the beach next to Arthit... he didn't know what P'Arthit was thinking. But judging from his actions it seems P'Arthit wasn't mad at him anymore, plus he also went and got him a can of beer.

... This was also another time that he was receiving 'generosity' from P'Arthit, time after time.

Kongpope opened the can of beer and took a sip, he watched the ocean in the dark of the night. The crescent moon and stars looked prettier than any other night, the ocean breeze was gentle, the waves crashed against the shore, the atmosphere was so good that he wanted to let his heart rest. He started to bring up something that he had always wanted to know.

"Why did you become the head of the hazing team?"

"I was forced."

... It was short and right to the point, Kongpope nearly dropped the can of beer in his hand. Arthit continued his story.

"P'Tum, my older code member was the third year head of the hazing team when I was a first year. So he forced me to follow in his footsteps."

... P'Tum the older code member, he was about to marry P'Phone who was Kongpope's older code member in about 2 weeks. He remembered them well from the two code member's gathering at the grilled pork restaurant. But Kongpope never knew that P'Tum was the head of the hazing team during P'Arthit's first year.

"Actually, I didn't want to do it. Being the head of the hazing team comes with a lot of burden, plus it wasn't my type of habit. I had a bad temper, when I grabbed your shirt collar on the first day in the cheer room I was almost removed from my position, because I went against the rules. I spoke inappropriately to you, plus I also touched your body. But my friends spoke up for me, because they didn't help stop it. So we all took the blames equally. P'Dear saw that it was my first offense so he let us off, instead he ordered us to run 20 rounds around the field."

These behind the scenes stories that Kongpope never knew about, it provoked his feelings. This was the first time he was understand things from P'Arthit's point of view. No wonder... after that incident P'Arthit never lost his cool to the point of using inappropriate words with them in the cheer room. He also changed his way of speaking to include reasons when he spoke to him. Even though the person that got P'Arthit upset in the first place was him.

The person that was repenting didn't argue, he could only say the same old words.

"I'm sorry."

"Who cares, it's in the past, I also punished you already."

Arthit brought up his beer and took another sip, his face showing that he wasn't holding any grudges. His let his eyes wander to the wide ocean, then he heard the person next to him ask something new.

"Do you remember that I won our bet from when I competed in the Moon contest?"

The question brought back memories that was almost forgotten, but Arthit was a man of his words. He always kept his words. The loser of the bet nodded his head.

"Yeah, I remember. You figured out what you want to ask for?"

"Yes, next Saturday, are you free?"

"Mmmh, I'm probably free."

"I want to go buy something, can you go with me?"

"That's all?"

"Yes."

Arthit turned to look at the person who was asking with a raised eyebrow and a confused face... He kept that penalty for 2 months, Arthit thought he was planning something big to embarrass him, but in the end he was only asking for something so simple.

"Yeah, I can."

Once he heard the reply Kongpope gave a big smile.

"Then I want to ask for your phone number, so that I can call and give you the details."

Arthit looked at him as he pulled out his cellphone from his pocket, he pushed in the 10 digits that was given to him. As this was going on Arthit noticed something else.

"When are you going to take that thing off?"

Kongpope looked up from his phone... 'that thing', he followed P'Arthit's eyes to his own left wrist that was holding the phone.

... The wrist that had only one white strand tied around it.

"Why? I think leaving it like this is good, I won't take it off."

His determination came with a smile, his eyes looking into Arthit's eyes, it was sparkling something, something that Arthit couldn't figure out. But it created such a weird feeling that he had to avoid Kongpope's eyes. Before either of them could continue with their words, another voice from behind them interrupted.

"Arthit! Ai'Arthit! Where are you? Come here!"

The members of the hazing team were looking for their leader to return to the table. The person being called got up and dusted off the sand and was about to turn around.

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

Before he could leave Kongpope stood up and stopped him.

"I have something to give you."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

The person being asked was starting to get annoyed. But in the end he still opened up his free hand, he saw Kongpope pull something out of his pocket and laid it onto his hand. The silver metal shaped like a gear that he had just sent hundreds of first year students to go get.

... The gear of their class.

"Why are you returning it to me?"

Arthit scolded, his anger was starting to show... he thought they would have a nice talk, but in the end he always found something to make him mad about. Returning the gear for their class like this was a disgrace to someone that was the head of the hazing team.

But the person being accused quickly gave him a reason.

"No, I'm just having you take care of it."

"And why are you having me take care of it?"

Kongpope didn't answer, instead he showed a surprised face.

"Ah... you don't know? I thought you would already know what this meant. Then why don't you go ask P'Dear what it means."

That statement didn't give him any answers, but it just added to the confusion... what was the meaning of the gear? And why did he have to go ask P'Dear? He was the head of the hazing team, he knew how important the gear was.

Arthit was about to open his mouth to yell at the person that was acting like he was holding back, but the noise from his friends came again.

"Hey! Ai'Arthit we've already set the table, hurry up!"

Arthit eyed Kongpope, who wouldn't say anything else. He moved aside for Arthit to return to the table easily. He decided to accept the gear and shoved it into his pants pocket. He returned to the table to join his seniors.

And lucky enough, one of the senior was someone that held the answer to the mystery.

"P'Dear, what does our class gear mean?"

The fourth year senior looked at the current head of the hazing team with a confused look before walking over to sit next to him.

"Why are you asking something weird like that? Are you drunk?... The gear represents our unity, and it's important to us engineer students, because it was hard to obtain."

The more he heard the answer the more annoyed he got... see? Ai'Kongpope, what other meaning could there be? Ai'0062, he probably just wanted to mess with him. It was a waste of time to talk to him nicely.

Arthit brought up the beer and took a big chug to calm his anger. P'Dear continued to add as if he had just remembered the rest of it.

"Yeah... it's because of it's importance that it is considered to be the engineering student's heart. To the point where they say 'the gear is within the heart... the heart is within the gear... if we give our gear to someone... that means we're giving them our heart."

... The beer almost shot out of his mouth, Arthit started coughing. P'Dear started to help by hitting his shoulder.

"Drink it slow, you're coughing so hard that your face is red. Are you really drunk off of just one can of beer?"

P'Dear asked with a laugh. But Arthit couldn't laugh along, instead he nodded in acceptance without a fight.

"Yes, I'm drunk."

... Yes... it's because he is drunk that's why his heart is shaking like that. And his face started to burn up too. But his drunkenness wasn't because of the alcohol, nor was it because of the wind, sky, or ocean, but it was from that gear.

... The gear he had accepted from someone.

Hellooooooo everyone, I am finally coming out of the closet and stop being a silent reader, i have been following this thread since page 1 and I am so happy to be here and finally squeeze about Sotus. I kept restrening myself as I had exams coming  and i wanted to focus but I just couldn't, I was just so hooked up with everything that is Sotus, the only thing i could provide myself to is to registrer haha, ( the only reason tho was that i felt guilty ). So finally here I am.

First of all, i would like to thanks @delightful, u r nothing short that a life savior, I cant tell u how much I am thankful towards u, thank u so much for the translation, both for series and novel :), u r saving my life.

Now, Arthit and Kong :heart::heart: how r they so adorable? They r just so perfect with each other, htey r making me fo crazy about them, they r so.... ah I have no words they r just amazing, first time too, that I ship the actors too, they r so believible as a couple that I dont think i can see them anywhere else than as Arthit and Kong ( i know crazy here :sweatingbullets:)  I kept on rewarching every episodes, reading the part of the novels who r translated, even reading the fanfics ( and i hate reading fanfics ), stalking every new messages that was coming up, looking for everything related to Sotus...:flushed::flushed: I just could go on and on about it.

Love sick, and Jaejoong were mentionned too, seriously u want to kill me.. haha. Love sick (the novel) was the first thai bl that I loved, Noh is so.... well Noh lol, just an amazing character and his story with Phun is so much more than what they showed in the series, they really didnt give it justice.

Anyway, I am sorry that i am talking so much, let's love and enjoy Sotus together :glasses::)

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, delightful said:

I should be putting these under spoiler tags, sorry... :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, essentially that's what it boils down to. When Kongpope decides he wouldn't make P'Arthit feel uncomfortable by trying to talk to him, it has P'Arthit realizing what Kongpope means to him. He starts to miss those interactions and he realizes he himself isn't the same anymore. And when they were 'confined' together at the wedding, because they had to take photos together, he couldn't help but speak to Kongpope. And to make it worst Kongpope doesn't act the same towards him and even tells him not to force himself.

You guys know what? From that beach scene to the kiss scene on the bridge... there's only a 2 week time difference. SO!!! In just 2 weeks time, they'll be DATING!!!!! *faints* (even though it'll be more like 2 months for us.)

Amazing! God I can't wait. Feel free to tell us more, if you're feeling up to it. Gah these two. Saturday's can't come fast enough. Thank you thank you thank you. 

30 minutes ago, delightful said:

This is for people like me who are going crazy about ep.9 and want to see it like RIGHT NOW! I'm sure it'll be filmed a little differently, but most of their dialogues should be the same. They're pretty consistent with the lines. Please do NOT click if you don't want to see spoilers, do NOT post this anywhere else. This is just the part about the beach/gear scene. ^_^

Hide contents

"I want to apologize."

The only word that needed to be said was said with a serious tone. Along with his feelings from deep within, he wanted P'Arthit to know and wanted another chance.

Kongpope made eye contact with the person in front of him with hope, instead the answer he got was a cold reply.

"Apologize for what?"

Kongpope was at a loss for words, he couldn't find any reasons to give to him. It was because he himself didn't know why he did what he did.

... It wasn't that he never thought of it, he had asked himself many times why he kept on teasing P'Arthit. Why did he say things that would get P'Arthit riled up when in the end it was himself that would get worried and had to find a way to apologize every time.

"Well... I..."

The one trying to explain mumbled as he tried to put his words together, but instead it was the listener that gave a heavy sigh as if he was running out of patience.

Arthit cut him off and headed towards his own friend's table. Leaving Kongpope alone by himself, with his heart frozen in a flash.

It was well deserved, he was the one that made P'Arthit this upset. It wasn't only once, there were lots of times, maybe to the point where P'Arthit had enough of it. To the point where P'Arthit wouldn't want to be associated with him at all.

Just the thought of it made his feelings swell up and his heart heavy, he couldn't believe that one single person could have this much impact on his heart. Someone that he has only known for 3 months, yet he could remember every detail about this person.

But from now on he wouldn't have a chance to experience those things anymore. If P'Arthit doesn't want to get involved with him, he'll be the one to disappear from P'Arthit's sight. So that he can be at ease.

Kongpope kept all his emotions and feelings bottled up in his heart. He turned around and was about to walk away. But before he could take a step, he felt something cold on his neck that made him flinch. He turned around quickly to see what it was, his eyes widened when he saw the man that had given him the cold shoulder earlier. He was handing him a can of beer and asked a short question.

"Do you want a drink?"

Kongpope took the cold can of beer, he was confused by the situation, he looked at the person he thought he wasn't going to see anymore. Arthit sat down on the beach right there, opened the can of beer and took a sip with a relaxed expression, to the point where he couldn't help but ask.

"I said I didn't want to argue with you anymore, but if you're going to talk to me then come sit down and talk to me nicely. Or do you not want to talk?"

"Of course I want to."

Kongpope accepted the opportunity right away, he sat down on the beach next to Arthit... he didn't know what P'Arthit was thinking. But judging from his actions it seems P'Arthit wasn't mad at him anymore, plus he also went and got him a can of beer.

... This was also another time that he was receiving 'generosity' from P'Arthit, time after time.

Kongpope opened the can of beer and took a sip, he watched the ocean in the dark of the night. The crescent moon and stars looked prettier than any other night, the ocean breeze was gentle, the waves crashed against the shore, the atmosphere was so good that he wanted to let his heart rest. He started to bring up something that he had always wanted to know.

"I was forced."

... It was short and right to the point, Kongpope nearly dropped the can of beer in his hand. Arthit continued his story.

"P'Tum, my older code member was the third year head of the hazing team when I was a first year. So he forced me to follow in his footsteps."

... P'Tum the older code member, he was about to marry P'Phone who was Kongpope's older code member in about 2 weeks. He remembered them well from the two code member's gathering at the grilled pork restaurant. But Kongpope never knew that P'Tum was the head of the hazing team during P'Arthit's first year.

"Actually, I didn't want to do it. Being the head of the hazing team comes with a lot of burden, plus it wasn't my type of habit. I had a bad temper, when I grabbed your shirt collar on the first day in the cheer room I was almost removed from my position, because I went against the rules. I spoke inappropriately to you, plus I also touched your body. But my friends spoke up for me, because they didn't help stop it. So we all took the blames equally. P'Dear saw that it was my first offense so he let us off, instead he ordered us to run 20 rounds around the field."

These behind the scenes stories that Kongpope never knew about, it provoked his feelings. This was the first time he was understand things from P'Arthit's point of view. No wonder... after that incident P'Arthit never lost his cool to the point of using inappropriate words with them in the cheer room. He also changed his way of speaking to include reasons when he spoke to him. Even though the person that got P'Arthit upset in the first place was him.

The person that was repenting didn't argue, he could only say the same old words.

"I'm sorry."

Arthit brought up his beer and took another sip, his face showing that he wasn't holding any grudges. His let his eyes wander to the wide ocean, then he heard the person next to him ask something new.

The question brought back memories that was almost forgotten, but Arthit was a man of his words. He always kept his words. The loser of the bet nodded his head.

"That's all?"

"Yes."

Arthit turned to look at the person who was asking with a raised eyebrow and a confused face... He kept that penalty for 2 months, Arthit thought he was planning something big to embarrass him, but in the end he was only asking for something so simple.

"Yeah, I can."

"Then I want to ask for your phone number, so that I can call and give you the details."

Arthit looked at him as he pulled out his cellphone from his pocket, he pushed in the 10 digits that was given to him. As this was going on Arthit noticed something else.

Kongpope looked up from his phone... 'that thing', he followed P'Arthit's eyes to his own left wrist that was holding the phone.

His determination came with a smile, his eyes looking into Arthit's eyes, it was sparkling something, something that Arthit couldn't figure out. But it created such a weird feeling that he had to avoid Kongpope's eyes. Before either of them could continue with their words, another voice from behind them interrupted.

The members of the hazing team were looking for their leader to return to the table. The person being called got up and dusted off the sand and was about to turn around.

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

The person being asked was starting to get annoyed. But in the end he still opened up his free hand, he saw Kongpope pull something out of his pocket and laid it onto his hand. The silver metal shaped like a gear that he had just sent hundreds of first year students to go get.

Arthit scolded, his anger was starting to show... he thought they would have a nice talk, but in the end he always found something to make him mad about. Returning the gear for their class like this was a disgrace to someone that was the head of the hazing team.

"Ah... you don't know? I thought you would already know what this meant. Then why don't you go ask P'Dear what it means."

That statement didn't give him any answers, but it just added to the confusion... what was the meaning of the gear? And why did he have to go ask P'Dear? He was the head of the hazing team, he knew how important the gear was.

Arthit was about to open his mouth to yell at the person that was acting like he was holding back, but the noise from his friends came again.

Arthit eyed Kongpope, who wouldn't say anything else. He moved aside for Arthit to return to the table easily. He decided to accept the gear and shoved it into his pants pocket. He returned to the table to join his seniors.

And lucky enough, one of the senior was someone that held the answer to the mystery.

The fourth year senior looked at the current head of the hazing team with a confused look before walking over to sit next to him.

"Why are you asking something weird like that? Are you drunk?... The gear represents our unity, and it's important to us engineer students, because it was hard to obtain."

The more he heard the answer the more annoyed he got... see? Ai'Kongpope, what other meaning could there be? Ai'0062, he probably just wanted to mess with him. It was a waste of time to talk to him nicely.

Arthit brought up the beer and took a big chug to calm his anger. P'Dear continued to add as if he had just remembered the rest of it.

"Yeah... it's because of it's importance that it is considered to be the engineering student's heart. To the point where they say 'the gear is within the heart... the heart is within the gear... if we give our gear to someone... that means we're giving them our heart."

... The beer almost shot out of his mouth, Arthit started coughing. P'Dear started to help by hitting his shoulder.

"Drink it slow, you're coughing so hard that your face is red. Are you really drunk off of just one can of beer?"

P'Dear asked with a laugh. But Arthit couldn't laugh along, instead he nodded in acceptance without a fight.

"Yes, I'm drunk."

... Yes... it's because he is drunk that's why his heart is shaking like that. And his face started to burn up too. But his drunkenness wasn't because of the alcohol, nor was it because of the wind, sky, or ocean, but it was from that gear.

Whoops quoted the wrong one. But still any spoilers are very much appreciated. I wish I could work out how to sign up for the line group. But you are getting me through with your amazing spoilers. 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

"I want to apologize."

"Apologize for what?"

"Well... I..."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Of course I want to."

"I was forced."

"I'm sorry."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I can."

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

"Yes, I'm drunk."

aww thanks for the spoiler.. i'm excited for next episode

• Like 8

2 hours ago, hamaocha said:

Waaa,, 263 pages!!!!!! Too fast haha,, SOTUS lovers here are great!! So happy to read all post here.  

Btw i can't help to draw a short doujin about our boys,,, >///< i hope you'll like :D

CueenBUVIAEecmS.jpg:large

OMG I literally rolled off my bed while laughing like a hyena. No joke. I'm glad I'm alone but I hope the people in the rooms next to me didn't hear it (please be empty rooms) Thank you for making it!!! It's so cute!!!! :wub:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

"I want to apologize."

"Apologize for what?"

"Well... I..."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Of course I want to."

"I was forced."

"I'm sorry."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I can."

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

"Yes, I'm drunk."

Forever whining about being unable to read the novel but good god I could kiss you for your spoilers

Instead I'll send Jaejoongie your way as thanks for making it less painful with my inability to keep my chill!!! You rock!!!!:wub:

• Like 6