[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, MaguStrates said:

Speaking of Gunsmile, GMMTV records just released a cover song covered by gunsmile for War of Highschool's themesong. 

Reveal hidden contents

So glad gunsmile is continuing his singing. 

For people watching War of Highschool, the music video is spoilerific. 

P' Gun :wub:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Here's the link to that challenge show Krist, Singto and Em were on:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjYkg4NEVDam1wdUU/view (Krist Fanclub subs) 

@delightful subbed it too, she also subbed 'Sanook interview' (I have it saved on my PC) but I really can't go back and look for them... we are on page 190 right now and I really don't remember where those were posted. 

Here's that funny clip GMMTV posted couple of days ago, it's not an interview, but in case you didn't see it: https://www.facebook.com/W2Ssubteam/videos/1118556938181530/

@WeLoveSoompi, if it's ok with @delightful, maybe you should add interview and other videos on page 1, so it's easy for people to find them, what do you think? I don't know if we can add Krist Fanclub ones there too... that wouldn't be ok, I guess. Maybe we should ask them... ;) 

thank you so much :) <3 <3 

The sotoot one is so freakin funny i nearly cried OMG

yeah i agree with you. maybe we can organize things a little bit and list all of sotus related video in one post so other people can find it easily :)

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Here's the link to that challenge show Krist, Singto and Em were on:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjYkg4NEVDam1wdUU/view (Krist Fanclub subs) 

@delightful subbed it too, she also subbed 'Sanook interview' (I have it saved on my PC) but I really can't go back and look for them... we are on page 190 right now and I really don't remember where those were posted. 

Here's that funny clip GMMTV posted couple of days ago, it's not an interview, but in case you didn't see it: https://www.facebook.com/W2Ssubteam/videos/1118556938181530/

@WeLoveSoompi, if it's ok with @delightful, maybe you should add interview and other videos on page 1, so it's easy for people to find them, what do you think? I don't know if we can add Krist Fanclub ones there too... that wouldn't be ok, I guess. Maybe we should ask them... ;) 

Ok - learned something new! That Arthit means 'sun' in Thai - and it makes Kong's line so much more meaningful!

• Like 6

I'm remembering the Special chapters that @delightful translated for us before :wub:

Why are they such trolls? I feel like they would be a fun hang to hang out with :glasses:

This is such an aesthtic picture. Krist continues to amaze me with his many talents 

• Like 16

Currently re-watching ep. 7 and I said to myself that I won't screenshot anything because I don't have enough time... but here I am doing it... :phew:

This is one funny scene that I wanted to capture... 

Spoiler

Em explaining to Oak what is 'Donkey Kong' game... :lol:

1_zpsqlizinqc.png

2_zpsxbtcffji.png

3_zpsu8np7bue.png

4_zpscfg60cyy.png

5_zpsdo92squh.png

:lol::wub::lol:

This was such a fun scene. Em's face and gestures while explaining everything about 'Donkey Kong' game. *cute*

Just look at the last picture and all of them smiling. :P

P.S. Pay attention to Kong in these pics... where u lookin' boy? (Last picture.. smiling too :wub:)

Honorable mentions: Arthit's face. Why do I have this feeling that Arthit knew someone was talking about him... rofl or maybe I'll just imagine that he was looking at Kong. :phew::D

Was I the only one here who played that game on my sega thingy?! *I'm sure I wasn't* lol ahh Super Mario too... lol

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, white_daisy said:

sorry coz it's private. but i already change the setting, so you can open it right now

Its in english. someone translate it

ohh its in english?? can i have link too? please.No sharing outside,I promise.

• Like 2