[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Greetings and Hallucinations!  

I am new to the board, and just recently discovered this series on a different site.  While reading through the posts on that site I found mention of this site/group and decided to lurk my way in to take a peek.  I am so glad I did as this seems like a really amazing group of people!  

I am not too horribly new to the drama scene but am fairly new to this specific genre.  I watched a few movies but got so disgusted at all the overkill on the tragic endings and crazy story/plotlines that made zero sense.  I had pretty much written off finding anything I would enjoy when I stumbled on this one.

I am loving the actors and the story and the chemistry between the various characters!!  I am on pins and needles waiting for the next installment!!  

Anywho... just sticking my two pennies in and saying hello ^_^

• Like 15

20 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Miss you too:kiss_wink:. It's been a while since I see your post. I'm not really active these days. Yeah nothing come up I can watch it without any hitch! (。’▽’。)♡ And my sister will bring the laptop back! Finally I can watch SOTUS in bigger screen:wub:.

That's good news! I'm happy for you, @meifang89:) Cath you later!

19 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@delightful THANK YOU! YOU ARE AMAZING :bawling::bawling: << happy tears :heart::heart: << for you 

@erngust LOL that Gunsmile video. First of all, WOW I love his voice! Even though it's been a while since LS ended, I still listen to his Love Sick OST quite often :) Second of all, those facial expressions 55555 Gunsmile is hilarious and adorable I love him :wub:

Mondays are always my super crazy busy days and sometimes Wednesdays... but things are going pretty good for me at the moment ^^ I'm about to get a long weekend because it's Thanks Giving here in Canada this weekend confetti.gif I'll be flying home tomorrow then coming back to uni on Monday. 

I'm glad you enjoyed the cute New picture ^^ Here's another one for you :) >>

love-heart.gif ^ ALSO ADORABLE KRIST THERE ^

Ohh I should check that out ^^ I love that cast :D ...and yes his abs ԅ(º﹃ºԅ)  ԅ(º﹃ºԅ) I'm wrecking everyone on here with them... 

Hey does anyone know what his nickname is? I got Au Jun from mydramalist.com because it says that he has two there: Ou and Au Jun... but then his IG is a combination of the two: oaujun... And now I'm wondering if I should just call him that instead :sweatingbullets: Oh wait, mydramalist has it in Thai *goes to retrieve it* >> "อู๋จุน" ...I'm guessing that that is his nickname in Thai? Would anyone happen to know what that looks like when romanized?

Good to know you're doing well with studies, @dreadaeleonkvothe! My thesis is still on the air because of work and Sotus (?)! Lol! Catch you later! :) Happy Thanksgiving! Have a blast!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.47.0

/bawling/ That whole paragraph is beautiful. I can't wait to see angsty Pink Milk and 0062. 

Talking about that can we decide on a nickname for them? The channel is after everyone who edits on the boys. :( We need to find a good nickname to hide away from the channel. I personally like Art and Flirt Kong.  LOL But, Pink Milk and 0062 is so relevant. 

Babe, I am going to hunt you down soon... I am ready the fanfic right now and pretty much dying. 

@delightful first of all, can we talk about your dp? It's everything. Krist is so cute and such a good actor. 2ndly, you are literally a heaven sent Angel. I love you tons for all your hardwork. Do keep it up and spoil us like you always do. :) BRB,  reading your fanfic right now. 

K I S S I N G! 

- I am sorry.  I had to do it. LOL 

Thanks for appreciating, @Limerence Subs! Please note that this is neither an actual translation nor a quote taken from other fans. I guess we can call it fanfic? Not sure of it and I may be using the term loosely. But anyway, this is just my imagination working as I look into Kong's eyes, contextualising it with the situation between him and Kong.. I'm so looking forward for tomorrow's episode! :) Have a good one!

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, greenfan said:

That's good news! I'm happy for you, @meifang89:) Cath you later!

Good to know you're doing well with studies, @dreadaeleonkvothe! My thesis is still on the air because of work and Sotus (?)! Lol! Cath you later! :) Happy Thanksgiving! Have a blast!

Thanks :) Yes Sotus is so addicting :phew: It's taking everyone away from something in real life :P I hope your work goes well for you ^^ Can't wait to watch the new episode with everyone here :D

I've been looking forward to the beach episode for soooooooo long! I just read a summary/translation thing of ch 18 and I can't wait to see it!!! ^^ 

I'm on the plane now and I think it's gonna take off soon so I gotta go. Bye :)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thanks :) Yes Sotus is so addicting :phew: It's taking everyone away from something in real life :P I hope your work goes well for you ^^ Can't wait to watch the new episode with everyone here :D

I've been looking forward to the beach episode for soooooooo long! I just read a summary/translation thing of ch 18 and I can't wait to see it!!! ^^ 

Thank you for helping me this few weeks:). Have a safe tripヾ(¯∇ ̄๑).

10 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I think Krist is the biggest fan of Singto. Look how fast he reply.

Singto: Walking in a dark alley alone to my dorm. A motorcycle followed me and said "Are you going to the entrance of the alley? come on this is dangerous. #smallbutbig

Krist: Let me give you a lift

CuGItI4UIAEam65.jpg:large

YEAH , he is ! I think he checks every single social media of Singot's all the time. 

10 hours ago, delightful said:

So.. chapter one is done translating now, but first I want to try a couple of ways to 'protect' it.. I need to go to bed now, I'll have to try tomorrow. Oh, another thing, I'm just realizing what a b i t c h it is to translate Thai to English. Like seriously, some Thai words do NOT exist in English! Why can't you all just go learn Thai?!?!?!! I'm only ranting my frustrations. Sorry guys. I promise that my mood isn't usually this bad, but I just can't fall asleep.

wow , I really considered to learn Thai a couple of days and went to search any information for learning Thai . I realized it seems like more complicated and difficult than I thought before , there are so many letters in the Thai alphabet and these letters can be formed into so many words , so....I give up , sorry , hahaha.    

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Thank you for helping me this few weeks:). Have a safe tripヾ(¯∇ ̄๑).

Thanks! I just landed ^_^ Oh and your welcome! :) I'm glad you'll have the laptop this Saturday ^^ 

I'm getting pretty excited about PremWad lately actually :wub: I've been rewatching ep 7 throughout the week in little pieces whenever I get the time and that pharmacy scene drives me crazy every time! I think it's just the way that Gun ah oops I mean Prem :P is talking to him. And the way he looks at Wad. Prem just seems so CUTE and awkward/shy in that scene. It's so adorable ^^

The Arthit crying scene though :phew: I actually can't stop watching that over and over and over again! It's probably my favourite scene thus far in the series :wub: Krist is an amazing actor! I wanna wipe those tears away too ;) and touch those adorable lil cheeks 5555 >>

y%20at%20cry%205_zpsazubeq6s.gif

Ah what am I saying :P

• Like 9

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.43.3

In my mind, "I know we didn't have a good start; exchanged curses and shared ill feelings with each another. But now I'm feeling awkward inside. I was thinking badly of you for so long and it feels like a big chunk has changed. You were there when I least expect it. The pain inflicted by those blows were numbing as you pick me up, as if your strength travelled between our shoulders and fuelled my core. I'd like you to know I feel this but I'm worried what you may think of me. I wish to know why you act differently, too. I feel confused. I can only let out a shy smile, devoid of anger and frustration from before, with my knees slowly shaking, dictating me to bid goodbye and walk away."

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thanks! I just landed ^_^ Oh and your welcome! :) I'm glad you'll have the laptop this Saturday ^^ 

I'm getting pretty excited about PremWad lately actually :wub: I've been rewatching ep 7 throughout the week in little pieces whenever I get the time and that pharmacy scene drives me crazy every time! I think it's just the way that Gun ah oops I mean Prem :P is talking to him. And the way he looks at Wad. Prem just seems so CUTE and awkward/shy in that scene. It's so adorable ^^

The Arthit crying scene though :phew: I actually can't stop watching that over and over and over again! It's probably my favourite scene thus far in the series :wub: Krist is an amazing actor! I wanna wipe those tears away too ;) and touch those adorable lil cheeks 5555 >>

y%20at%20cry%205_zpsazubeq6s.gif

Ah what am I saying :P

Yeah! Prem and Wad! I know I keep repeating this but why they just get one scene in each ep?! (╥﹏╥) I hope we get more in ep 8. Prem looks to Wad really lovely hesitation combine with eagerness to get more (♥ω♥*).

It'll be perfect if Kongpope not saying anything in the end. Arthit more accepting him already why he should say that:(. It feel like Kongpope teasing Arthit. 

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Pasalubong, @dreadaeleonkvothe! That's an expression asking for a present from your holidays :) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.43.3

In my mind, "I know we didn't have a good start; exchanged curses and shared ill feelings with each another. But now I'm feeling awkward inside. I was thinking badly of you for so long and it feels like a big chunk has changed. You were there when I least expect it. The pain inflicted by those blows were numbing as you pick me up, as if your strength travelled between our shoulders and fuelled my core. I'd like you to know I feel this but I'm worried what you may think of me. I wish to know why you act differently, too. I feel confused. I can only let out a shy smile, devoid of anger and frustration from before, with my knees slowly shaking, dictating me to bid goodbye and walk away."

Nice! Thumbs up for you! d=(´▽`)=b Like finally someone speaking my mind:lol:.

@greenfan  @meifang89 aww you guys! We've all been busy, but it's nice that we're all here again before the new ep comes out.

Spoiler

_20160906_194531_zpsospnygnw.jpg

And @greenfan I LOVE WHAT YOU WROTE! Thank you so much for thinking of us :) I'm gonna bookmark that PremWad post for sure ^^ It gives me so many feels :heart:

1 hour ago, greenfan said:

Pasalubong, @dreadaeleonkvothe! That's an expression asking for a present from your holidays :) 

:lol: I'll remember that one ^^

• Like 3

'Morning

2-3 pages to read this morning and I thought this would be fast, then I stumbled upon two really good posts by @meraien and @tsoon0708 that I read everything veryyy slowly. Two very interesting posts about Arthit and Kong.

So, I wanted to come here, read posts fast and run... but now, at the end I ended up being here for 30+ minutes. XD haha :wub: I love reading your posts... just so you know, it's always like this. :lol:

NEW EPISODE is on for 1 day, 8 hours and 38 minutes (and counting) and I SOOOOO can't wait. :w00t: I am hoping here that we will get more Prem/Wad and I really hope we will *soon* get the clear picture, if those two are gonna bromance it out or if it's gonna be something more... ^_^

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

What is Singto's Facebook ? I can't find it anymore... Did he change it or delete it ?

Isn't this Singto's FB

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Thanks for sharing, @Jay BudLight! I'm a big Em fan! :) Look at this, @dreadaeleonkvothe and @meifang89! I'm really happy we're back before the episode tomorrow :) Looking forward to drool-worthy scenes from the beach. Haha!

Haha I'm happy for you:). Em looks manly here. Eventhough I'm PremWad shipper, I have soft spot for Em. I feel like seeing cute little brother that I want to protect^_^. May should be careful not making Em hurt or(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

12 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Thanks for sharing, @Jay BudLight! I'm a big Em fan! :) Look at this, @dreadaeleonkvothe and @meifang89! I'm really happy we're back before the episode tomorrow :) Looking forward to drool-worthy scenes from the beach. Haha!

Me too! It's late at night here, but I can't sleep because I'm too excited thinking about the beach episode!! My mind keeps going over the events and Arthit's and Kong's thoughts over and over again.

When I saw the trailer, I always thought that Kong was actually drowning and Arthit saved him, but I love how it was actually just Arthit being paranoid and a little too attentive of his Kongpob :wub::wub: It's so cute how no one else really noticed, but as soon as Kong decided to dive down Arthit was watching closely and just assumed that something bad had happened to his hubby and frantically ran to the rescue XD

I'm actually grinning so much as I write this! ARTHIT IS SO CUTE! Ahhh there's no way I'm gonna fall asleep any time soon because these two are making me crazy :wub: I also loved getting a glimpse at Kong's thoughts; how he keeps on regretting not being able to control himself (afraid that he's pushing Arthit too much and regretting his lack of control) and his jealousy when Arthit was with the girls and when he thinks of how Arthit is always grumpy and angry with Kong but not with others.. :sweatingbullets: sorry not really sure what happened with that sentence... I just want to keep rambling as I fangirl and so I kept adding on random things :P 

• Like 9

On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 7:09 PM, cakeee said:

omg thankyou so much and for all your extra hardwork in linking!! now i know what to do for the next few days :D

8 hours ago, JavieR said:

LOL babe please don't HAHAHAHAHA i told you, you can't resist! There are two fanfics that currently exist and honestly that one that was writen by @delightful that one is my favorite waaaaaa

Hi, im dying to read fanfic created by deligthful, but since there's only available in Mega, so I've never had a chance to read it because my phone can't open mega ;((((  Do you want to help me pleaseeeee to send delightful's fanfic to my email to jeffita19@gmail.com? I hope my request don't bother you. Thank you in advance.

• Like 2