[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, tammy_P said:
  Hide contents

They are fine, my friend. Don't worry ^ ^ :lol:

Just now, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

ofc they end up together. No need to worry for that. It's a happy ending. :D :wub::heart:

Thank you everybody :sweatingbullets: hahaha I can relax and enjoy the show now xD I mean these days there are so many "BL-related" movies and series that end so tragically that I'm getting worried/paranoid everytime :(

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, paleorked said:

Hello everyone!

i am usually contented by being more of a silent reader and just breezes through all your wonderful comments, summaries and spoilers in between lunch breaks but i ended up creating an account as i would like to thanked @delightful and @tammy_P for your kind gesture in subbing, translation and just helping us non-thai speakers in understanding the series more.

Moving onto the series, i was initially intrigues by the series when i stumble upon the trailer and MVs a week back thanked to my browsing history channel @youtube (due to an unbearable protective streak to my baby 12 years old cousin *sigh*) and was hooked almost immediately to the series although i promised myself to retire quietly from being a ‘Fujoshi’ due to life commitments and my fiancé persistent nagging but Noooo.... i relapse and fell in love with the series. 

The series in my humble opinion is so refreshing with so many diverse characters that not limited to the budding love story between the two beautiful lead, Arthit and Kongphob. It also provide us insights into their personality, motivations, their routines and daily lives, connections among their social circles etc. which I love so much. So far, I am loving the built up between Arthit and Kongphob and I am so excited to see them moving past from being strangers to friends and subsequently lovers. To be truthful, I am quite invested in May and Em and their story too.

Sorry if I bore you all with such a lengthy introduction and my proclamation of love to the two leads and their actors, the series and the other cast too.

Lastly, could anyone let us know if there were any other issues that Arthit and Kongphob face apart from their insecurities in their relationship (in the beginning)?

Thanks again!

Welcome to the thread :D i don't think you can quit being fujoshi with the great series come out just like SOTUS. I'm glad that i have a understanding husband that don't mind it at all except he tease me sometimes abouy this fujoshi thing :blush:

let's fangirling SOTUS together!!! 

And to all silent readers who just come out, welcome!! 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, fani308 said:

Welcome to the thread :D i don't think you can quit being fujoshi with the great series come out just like SOTUS. I'm glad that i have a understanding husband that don't mind it at all except he tease me sometimes abouy this fujoshi thing :blush:

Hi! @fani308

thanks for the welcome!

I am so happy to have found this thread and see sooooo many wonderful comments and sharing of love for SOTUS and i hope to have loads of fun with you all fangirling about the series!

So glad to hear that you have such an understanding husband! my fiance just hates it - but hey, i can at least fangirl and rave about it here! ^^V

• Like 6

7 hours ago, delightful said:

I just thought of something and got really depressed guys, what are we going to do when SOTUS ends? We are all going to have huge withdrawal symptoms like re-watching the whole series over and over again, right? Hopefully the next story will be Puppy Honey season 2. That story is the only one that will keep me interested after SOTUS. I feel like Arthit when he tried to stay away from Kongpope. I try to tell myself I'm not in love with SOTUS just so I can go back to living a 'normal' life with my anime and Korean variety shows. Have I told you all that those things were what I looked forward to every week for like 10 years? These last couple of weeks have only been SOTUS this SOTUS that, even at work, I bring my tablet and read SOTUS and watch SOTUS the series! My friends have only seen me once in the last 2 weeks... I am so happy to get to know SOTUS. And I have come to realize that I can't love anything more than SOTUS. SOTUS makes me go thru all sorts of emotions. :tears::lol::o:sweatingbullets::angry::wub:

My plans are to watch Advanced Bravery, It will start October end/early November. There are 35-40 episodes. I don't know the format of when and how they will release but it should last me till February at least. Advanced Bravery is Chai Ji Dan's new web series. Someone is already translating the online novel and it's so cute!! I can't wait for it!!

Also, lol don't tire yourself out with too many translations. Don't work too hard!!

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, noirchiel said:

i read the medicine line like kong is so shocked that hes forgot bout the medicine, but in the series its like kong is so calm, so i want to know bout the convos in the series.. and kong leaving Arthit just like that, cos if im not mistaken in novel someone come so kong need to leave. So curious about the change. 

Hi there, first welcome to the thread....

I'm also curious about the changes.....I mean for this scene they could've just shown Prem coming back or Kong thinking Arthit wanted to talk to Namtarn alone so he left to give him privacy. One line would've made the scene right...the way they edited it felt weird.

One of the bigger changes has seriously confounded me....like in the book, the scene where Kong says to Arthit "I'll just make you my wife" is in the first chapter. It happens before Arthit's hazing of Kong in the cafeteria. When I read the book I felt Arthit made Kong say those embarrassing things in the cafeteria to get back at him for the wife comment. In the book it felt like Kong provoked Arthit first....but the show made it that Arthit provoked Kong first....and I have no idea why they changed it like that.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, taurean10 said:

I'm also curious about the changes.....I mean for this scene they could've just shown Prem coming back or Kong thinking Arthit wanted to talk to Namtarn alone so he left to give him privacy. 

Kinda made me laugh. Kong left Arthit alone without helping him with the dishes and stuff. He forgot that Arthit couldn't stand up. 

If I'm not mistaken, In the novel, Kong only left Arthit's room after Knott came in. 

Oh well, it must've been cut out during editing or something.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, fani308 said:

Same goes for me. My husband teased me when I told him some random BL stuffs. Although, I may not as experienced as most of you here. Just hooked less than a year and more to comeee...:wub:

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, tammy_P said:
  Hide contents

1. Will it ever be shown when Kong fell for Arthit? : Yes, of course. That's the turning point of this series.

2. Will Arthit ever ask Kong what he saw in him to fall? : Sure, He did it and it turn out quite well.

3. When they get together, does Kong act any differently? : He is soooooo in love with his lover as always so I don't think there'll be any change at this point

Can please tell some instances what they do for each other which is sweet and Kong ever gets possessive about HIS P'Arthit?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

I'm also curious about the changes.....I mean for this scene they could've just shown Prem coming back or Kong thinking Arthit wanted to talk to Namtarn alone so he left to give him privacy. 

One of the bigger changes has seriously confounded me....like in the book, the scene where Kong says to Arthit "I'll just make you my wife" is in the first chapter. It happens before Arthit's hazing of Kong in the cafeteria. When I read the book I felt Arthit made Kong say those embarrassing things in the cafeteria to get back at him for the wife comment. In the book it felt like Kong provoked Arthit first....but the show made it that Arthit provoked Kong first....and I have no idea why they changed it like that.

Thanks u so much for the warm welcome..

I think its for make a room for some more drama, like prem not coming back to arthit cos hes helping wad.. and im like that change.. hoho. Just its so cliffhanger to just leave arthit like that.. lol. If like u said kong thinking to give arthit privacy its gonna make some sense.. xD

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MaguStrates said:

Kinda made me laugh. Kong left Arthit alone without helping him with the dishes and stuff. He forgot that Arthit couldn't stand up. 

If I'm not mistaken, In the novel, Kong only left Arthit's room after Knott came in. 

yes...in the book he left after Arthit's friend came....maybe its just me....but the way kong just left Arthit on his own without doing what he offered to do at first....made the whole scene look strange...like it was left hanging with no closure..

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, xadax8 said:

Same goes for me. My husband teased me when I told him some random BL stuffs. Although, I may not as experienced as most of you here. Just hooked less than a year and more to comeee...:wub:

i thought i'm the only one already married, but here you are. same with me :blush: it's okay now we cam fangirling together here. 

• Like 6

I read novel in Dek-D in google translation and found that 3 songs which Kongpope sang in the contest were different from movies.

In the novel, first song is ‘Do-ra-e-mon’, and 2nd one is ‘YMCA’.

I think ‘Do-ra-e-mon’ is one of famous anime character in Japan.  Is that also famous in Thai?

In addition, I’m wondering if Bittersweet chose the song ‘YMCA’ in the novel because of relationship between Arthit and Kong?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Yes you are right. It's cut according to the director comment in facebook. It should have been like in the novel. I hope they will release the uncut version of the scene.

CtNMyPMVIAI5tVY.jpg:large

• Like 7

OMG! This thread is so fast growing! Been working whole day...now im gonna backtrack the last 10 pages! You guys make me smile with all the discussion! 

Special thanks to @delightful for the awesome subbed! You r our angel! 

And welcome to all the new members! Not so active myself...but the more the merier! XD

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

My plans are to watch Advanced Bravery, It will start October end/early November. There are 35-40 episodes. I don't know the format of when and how they will release but it should last me till February at least. Advanced Bravery is Chai Ji Dan's new web series. Someone is already translating the online novel and it's so cute!! I can't wait for it!!

Also, lol don't tire yourself out with too many translations. Don't work too hard!!

Owwh yes i've watched the trailer Advanced Bravery and it looks soo interesting! Do the main characters there have BL storyline or is it just side story? Cz the trailer seems like an action movie hahaha. It looks like they spent a lotta budget for that unlike Shangyin

Wow 35 ep is a lot for webseries, I hope it wont be banned or cut like Shangyin :(

@jaelephy is it translated to English? Could you give us the link pleeaseee?

Edited by ma5querade
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

In novel, it stated that Namtarn is his secret crush. He didn't even confess to her. Finally, she went out with his friend.

Spoiler

Oooh, interesting! So I guess knowing that this girl he liked has a boyfriend will affect his relationship with Kong but in a positive way ^_^

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ma5querade said:

Owwh yes i've watched the trailer Advanced Bravery and it looks soo interesting! Do the main characters there have BL storyline or is it just side story? Cz the trailer seems like an action movie hahaha. It looks like they spent a lotta budget for that unlike Shangyin

Wow 35 ep is a lot for webseries, I hope it wont be banned or cut like Shangyin :(

@jaelephy is it translated to English? Could you give us the link pleeaseee?

it's BL. love between head of bodyguards company(CMIIW) and a police. of course Chaijidan is master of BL novel lol :) 

• Like 4