[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
46 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

oh just understand how to quote... THANKS :)

ooh so you're the one who translate it?? really? Great work and thanks :) hope to understand it soon :P

so you're doing softsub and hardsub or only hardsub? thanks again :)

I'm not releasing softsubs anymore, because I've had issues with people uploading it to other streaming sites without permission or proper credits. Only hardsubs my commentary thrown in randomly.

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Guess what?......................................................... It's done! Current Status: FINAL EDITS!  and of course I'm doing a final viewing again... ^_^

I have to take my words back about Prem and Wad... It looks like there is hope... but it's a secret! :vicx:

Going to hardsub in about 35mins, sorry, I hope you guys understand why I want to hardsub instead of just doing softsubs.

@delightful i feel like i'm gonna kiss you now babe!!! you make my hectic sunday become wonderfull huhuhu... thank you so much you are the best!:heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Current status: Timing is at 50%!!!

Thanks for all the kind words, again. Lets make it clear that you guys know I'm first in line to kiss Krist if we EVER get a chance! LOL! :sweatingbullets:

@riska2904 Click on the spoiler if you want to know about that scene.

Hide contents

Yes, that scene is in the novel. That scene happens when they are coming back from the beach. Arthit is already 75% aware of Kongpope's feelings, because Kongpope had given him the gear on the beach. The bus that Kongpope was sitting in breaks down and they end up sitting together. Arthit didn't get any sleep the whole night and was really tired the next day. He claims he's not tired and even gives up his seat to the Freshmens. The Juniors are all super nice to the Freshmens now, because the hazing has officially ended on the beach. You'll enjoy it a lot. Kongpope is really sweet during the bus ride.

^_^

Thank you so much for you work :heart::blush: ...I'm new here, i just love this series and the characters and the actors lol specially Krist he is so cute :wub::wub:

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Thanks to everyone and again, I have to say sorry to you guys who were using softsubs the way it was intended to be used.

You guys keep me company during my lonely hour... Sunday-Friday, so I'm thankful for that. ^_^

Next episode won't be done this quickly, because I have something going on during the weekend, so I'll probably get it out the following Monday or Tuesday. If other sites can sub it faster than that would be wonderful for you guys so you won't have to wait too long from me.

As for the Prem and Wad couple, I don't know any secrets, I was only joking. I just saw their interaction in episode 6 and thought they actually made a good looking couple. It would be a waste to just let it go. LOL! I think I know who'll be the bottom with this pair. Wad is so much shorter. :P

Guess what?......................................................... It's done! Current Status: FINAL EDITS!  and of course I'm doing a final viewing again... ^_^

I have to take my words back about Prem and Wad... It looks like there is hope... but it's a secret! :vicx:

Going to hardsub in about 35mins, sorry, I hope you guys understand why I want to hardsub instead of just doing softsubs.

@delightful wow so fast! thank you for your hard work! :heart:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

P'Artit's first love story 

Hide contents

CtNBmdNUkAEzWOR.jpg:large

Aha .... 

Spoiler

Numtarn. The one who made a call earlier while P' Arthit in the room with Kong. Once upon a time, he liked this girl but she went out with Jay, his highschool friend. So things get complicated a bit when Kong requests P' Arthit a reward for wining competition at basketball event  and at freshmen night. They all meet up at department store where Kong invites Arthit to buy birthday's present for his niece. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks to everyone and again, I have to say sorry to you guys who were using softsubs the way it was intended to be used.

You guys keep me company during my lonely hour... Sunday-Friday, so I'm thankful for that. ^_^

Next episode won't be done this quickly, because I have something going on during the weekend, so I'll probably get it out the following Monday or Tuesday. If other sites can sub it faster than that would be wonderful for you guys so you won't have to wait too long from me.

As for the Prem and Wad couple, I don't know any secrets, I was only joking. I just saw their interaction in episode 6 and thought they actually made a good looking couple. It would be a waste to just let it go. LOL! I think I know who'll be the bottom with this pair. Wad is so much shorter. :P

I hope they'll be made a pair. I kinda felt bad for Gun's character in Love Sick because his object of affection likes Nanoob's character so I hope Prem and Wad become a couple.

• Like 2

@delightful THANK U SO MUCH, THANK U THANK U, U ARE MY ONE AND ONLY HOPE ♥♥♥ BIG LOVE FROM UR SILENT READER 

I think hardsub is better than softsub, so it's nevermind for me :"))

Edited by Kiki Kiki
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Aha .... 

Hide contents

Numtarn. The one who made a call earlier while P' Arthit in the room with Kong. Once upon a time, he liked this girl but she went out with Jay, his highschool friend. So things get complicated a bit when Kong requests P' Arthit a reward for wining competition at basketball event  and at freshmen night. They all meet up at department store where Kong invites Arthit to buy birthday's present for his niece. 

this is just me or arthit looks much prettier than that girl? hahaha... krist perawat is really a natural beauty and heartbreaker for both gender hahaha...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

seeing gunsmile being haughty, i have this thinking that maybe the're trying to make prem the taller uke ones hahaha... i mean we've never had taller uke before hahaha...

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, delightful said:

As for the, I don't know any secrets, I was only joking. I just saw their interaction in episode 6 and thought they actually made a good looking couple. It would be a waste to just let it go. LOL! I think I know who'll be the bottom with this pair. Wad is so much shorter. :P

no big deal I will wait patiently for your link :rolleyes: ...OMG beside Kong-Arthit i want to see  Prem and Wad as a couple :w00t: :P LOL! 

Edited by Estrella Novae
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:
  Hide contents

tumblr_oe2aluH1qM1uqn4ieo7_500.gif

Hide contents

tumblr_ods6fvqQqb1ql7dijo1_250.gif

Can't wait for this Episode :P

This is quite ....

Spoiler

A heart broken ep. for fans like us. After go shopping together, P'Arthit comes back and finds that his room's soaked by water (pipe leaking somehow). So, Kong offers him to share room for one night. All secrets are exploded by then and lead to a cold shoulder by P'Arthit the day after.

First pic, P'Arthit orders Kong to quit smoking. Second pic .... that was when all secrets revealed. 

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful as much as i know you're the fastest out there LOL even if you post it on monday/tuesday you're still the fastest :D

Edited by nolawlie
  • Like 4

Finally at home! :D I go back earlier than expected so no need to wait for monday I can watch ep 6 now:P. Thank you very much for the summary, screencaps, and spoilers guys really help me today while waiting:).

8 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

This is quite ....

Hide contents

A heart broken ep. for fans like us. After go shopping together, P'Arthit comes back and finds that his room's soaked by water (pipe leaking somehow). So, Kong offers him to share room for one night. All secrets are exploded by then and lead to a cold shoulder by P'Arthit the day after.

First pic, P'Arthit orders Kong to quit smoking. Second pic .... that was when all secrets revealed. 

We all need to prepare emotionally for that ep. :tears: ah 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you thank you thank you!! You must have super power for subbing that fast XDD @delightful don't worry we all will sit tight and waiting for your sub ^^ Godspeed!

Any chance to upload it to google drive? Godspeed!

• Like 3