[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Ep 2: New Delightful subs

PLEASE CREDIT AS FOLLOWS IF SHARED OUTSIDE!

SOTUS S THE SERIES
SUBBED BY DELIGHTFUL OF PINKMILK FORUMS
ENCODED AND UPLOADED BY JCM
BASED ON SOTUS S THE NOVEL BY BITTERSWEET

• Like 3

HI LOVELIES IM HOME!!

OMG!!!! SOTUS S IS AMAZING!! The new characters and storyline is interesting. Omg kong and artihit are :heart::heart:

Warning long whining ahead

so yeah.... i just got off watching the lastest ep of the show and wanted someone to rant to .....so here i am lol. And ik you might be thinking "the 2nd ep just aired last weekend and shes already complaining..wht an ignorant child" and you know wht? You are right but ill say it anyway...so the first thing i wanted to point out is the "freshman drama" is going at a pretty fast pace imo....the hazers esp.tew(if recall correctly) is so fixated on him lol...i mean leave his poor rude richard simmons alone.... its not like hes causing troubles..........ALSO!!!! Idk y it bugs me but why tf is arthit still so shy around kong? arghhh im so frustrated!!! Srsly!! Being a shy (and awkward person myself, but you dont need to know that)  ik its hard to show affection BUT ITS BEEN 3 YEARS GODDAMMIT he just looks so uncomfortable with being affectionate with kong its almost sad and cringy...there i said it....I just hope that he becomes somwht comfortable with his relationship in upcoming eps.... On the brightnote i cant wait for the next ep!! Im so excited for Capture the flag day (or whtever its called lol)

• Like 2

i know we're only two episodes in, but this season feels very weak. season one was a lot deeper and felt more emotionally cohesive. we're almost three episodes in and i just don't feel connected to arthit and kongpob; they even feel a little forced to me.

hopefully, it gets better the more episodes we get.

i don't mean to be so negative. i just love sotus so much and i really want the second season to do well.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, pinkmilkshorty said:

i know we're only two episodes in, but this season feels very weak. season one was a lot deeper and felt more emotionally cohesive. we're almost three episodes in and i just don't feel connected to arthit and kongpob; they even feel a little forced to me.

hopefully, it gets better the more episodes we get.

i don't mean to be so negative. i just love sotus so much and i really want the second season to do well.

I Have not exactly but similar feeling (because i didn't was so fond of season 1 but i did  anticipated to see the next episode every week)

but in this season it's strange and not natural further more then season 1

they know each other for like 3 years now,  so why the hell they act like the just met?!

Kongpob is not a great actor and his  lines are so cheesy i want to puke...it's doesn't seem real at all!
(Btw i watch this drama just because i realy like Arhit ) 

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, gogole mongol said:

Don't copy & paste as into PM forum, cause there is some .... into link. Clik the link then 

it'll open the right page and copy (complete) link into your adress bar, then paste it here.:)

Oh no..  I didn't notice that.

Thanks for informing :D

Hi everyone!!

After 2 episodes I have to vent, trying not to give too juch spoilers (not that there is juch to tell...). Notwithstanding 

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

Spoiler

I'm loving the storyline between Tew and the new guy. Fiat is a strong actor and his voice is so deep. Oaujun deserves some real credit too and I'm glad to see him with some more screentime. I hope they develop this storyline properly, since the secondary stories in season 1 were never fully explored (M/May and Wad/Gunsmile's character) and maybe at the time it wasn't necessary.

As for Kong and Arthit... having seen some of Singto and Kristtp promos, it's them. They aren't really playing the characters from season 1 or a mature version but feeding lines to each other ( I admit that I dreaded hearing that the director gave them room to do this, because Singto is cheesy and it doesn't come off natural in the series..). It feels like a big fanservice show of SingtoKristtp. Also, I get Arthit not wanting to be seen in public because in general gay relationships aren't really accepted but even in private (or the phone) he's shy and akward.  After 3 years and being clear they have moved forward in the relationship  (sharing a room and certainly having sex like they imply) it just doesn't make sense. And so far there isn't much of a story between them. We have no idea what they've been through for the last 3 years or how their relationship really works. Very little is shown in 2 episodes, which is weird, if they're planning to onky do 12 or 14 episodes (I'm not sure how many will there be).

Arthit job and life at the office is also not very interesting so far. I have no idea where they are planning to go with that...

Frankly these 2 episodes could've been just one. I feel that it is being very slow placed, too much fanservice and some disconnect between the main actors and their characters. I also hoped they would develop May/M storyline, but after 3 years they are exactly in the same place that they were before and have appeared for 5 minutes..

Without spoilers I'll just say I expected more from the series and it's main actors. I'm happy with Tew /junior storyline and glad that they are good enough actors to carry it.

In any case, I'll keep watching because I loved season 1 and I think it will pick up the pace soon.

• Like 1

HI, guys, I don't think I've spoken on this thread !! I love SOTUS I binged the first season a week before season 2 became out and fell in love! I love Krist and Singto's natural chemistry when they are together it shows in the drama. I'm looking forward to more episode and for the newer relationships. 

Oh my gosh, yes. To whoever said that the show feels like a big fanservice thing, you couldn't have said it better. I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand, their chemistry was what sold the show in the first season. On the other hand, they are so out of character that it's a little awkward and feels a little fake. The lines are also super cheesy, which is something I like, but just because I personally wouldn't complain about the cheese factor doesn't mean it's a hallmark of a good script. 

I would watch it, but I'm not sure where things are going and the characters feel very different than the ones portrayed in season 1. 

• Like 3

I totally agree. Like aren’t they suppose to be dating for 2+ years already? Why does it feel like it’s there first year. I get that Arthit suppose to be a tsundere but after all these years why is he still like that? (I get that’s just his personality but shouldn’t his aggressive attitude have lessened after being with Kong for so long?I know it’s only the second episode but I wonder why the writers of the show wrote him so similar to last season. I’m not saying they should’ve changed him completely but it would’ve been nice to see Arthit be cheesy with Kong) It’s really frustrating because the first season was great from the get go but so far season two hasn’t started well. It’s really feels like these two haven’t made any progress since the first season and hopefully while watching further they change my mind.

• Like 3

On 12/23/2017 at 4:44 AM, Kittypur said:

I totally agree. Like aren’t they suppose to be dating for three years already? Why does it feel like it’s there first year. I get that Arthit suppose to be a tsundere but after all these years why is he still like that. (I get that’s just his personality but shouldn’t his aggressive attitude have lessened after being with Kong for so long.I know it’s only the second episode but I wonder why the writers of the show wrote him so similar to last season. I’m not saying they should’ve changed him completely but it would’ve been nice to see Arthit be cheesy with Kong) It’s really frustrating because the first season was great from the get go but so far season two hasn’t started well. It’s really feels like these two haven’t made any progress since the first season and hopefully while watching further they change my mind.

Ermagawd yes!!! YES!! thats wht i felt when i watched the series...but i couldn't find words to express it...you said it perfectly!! ♥♥

• Like 2

On 12/20/2017 at 5:03 PM, nammminn said:

HI, guys, I don't think I've spoken on this thread !! I love SOTUS I binged the first season a week before season 2 became out and fell in love! I love Krist and Singto's natural chemistry when they are together it shows in the drama. I'm looking forward to more episode and for the newer relationships. 

I haven't watched the second episode yet, but I completely agree with you. From the first episode Kong and Arthit's relationship seems very akward... I understand if it was their first year together, but it's been three years! Are they still that akward around each other? I was like "Arthit at least give Kong a peck on the cheek". (Actually I thought kong was going to sneak in a kiss when he was fixing his tie, but nope all we got was a good luck picture XD.) 

Edit: Whoops! I accidentally quoted you.. This was meant to be a reply to @anizzie lol.